[Ch3] Kor Pen Jaosao Suk Krung Hai Cheun Jai (Bec-Tero Entertainment)

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Hahahah right...I like those lakorns with just the n'ek name. The lakorn title I like to most is Dao Pra Sook...it just sound so pretty and sweet.

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
These new lakorn titles... lol In the future, we're going to have a hard time trying to figure out the acronyms when we reference them.
"Hey, you remember that lakorn, KPJSKHCJ?" ... like what?

aymieluvsyu637

sarNie Adult
x0unerthanlater said:
These new lakorn titles... lol In the future, we're going to have a hard time trying to figure out the acronyms when we reference them.
"Hey, you remember that lakorn, KPJSKHCJ?" ... like what?

LOL I already have a hard time w/ lakorn acronyms.. Sometimes I'm like what's KB (Kha Bordin) or others.

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
aymieluvsyu637 said:

LOL I already have a hard time w/ lakorn acronyms.. Sometimes I'm like what's KB (Kha Bordin) or others.

Same here! I get so lost when ppl use acronyms. Esp. for old lakorns. I watched a lot of lakorns when I was younger but I never learned the titles. lol

aymieluvsyu637

sarNie Adult
This makes me love GM even more, it's the little things that counts  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:

***click on picture to view short video*** credit greatmattfc

byebye

sarNie OldFart
The synopsis confused the heck out of me. Body switching lakorn confused me easily so I'll just wait and watch it. I want to see Matt on screen again so hopefully this air soon.