[Ch3] Kon Ruk Strawberry (Citizen Ken)

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
Waiting & waiting for some news! Hehehe guest I'll come back few week then lol

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
Ill be sad too if Ploy is not in here. Probably will pass if no Ploy. :tearybye:

Ninja007

sarNie Adult
Hmm ... There was a rumor on ops magazine that Ken and Noi went to recuit Kim at Rang Prathana set last week.

But Kim said in earlier interview that she is going back to school. After PCKK, she will only do one lakorn at a time. And she's already confirmed in TRRR.

Well, let's see what happen.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Hmm ... There was a rumor on ops magazine that Ken and Noi went to recuit Kim at Rang Prathana set last week.

But Kim said in earlier interview that she is going back to school. After PCKK, she will only do one lakorn at a time. And she's already confirmed in TRRR.

Well, let's see what happen.
if it turn out to be Kim then its her first lakorn for uma99

Ninja007

sarNie Adult
I'm in here because Kimmy is a potential candidate... Haha

Anyway, I went to read the summary. It's pretty good. It's a romantic comedy. Nang'k character is out-spoken and self confident. kind of similar to chompoo's character in 'Noom Ban Rai and Wan Jai Hi-so'.

Nang'k is a head hunter for job search company, looking to recuit Pra'k for an international company. Pra'k is a very smart person but believe in working to help the local farmer. He would rather stay with the poorly paid company, in the his home town. So Nang'k applied as his secretary to try to get him fired.

citizen Ken got a decent production, lighting, clothing, hairdo. The only they lack from their first lakorn was a decent plot. Ken's character was so spineless in Rak Khun Toa Fah and the main plot had nothing.

With this one, the plot seem to be good. Hope they got a good script and a nice come back.

pich15

sarNie Juvenile
Is it Ops magazine a reliable source or they just said the random stuff? Anyway it turn to be true that I' m really happy with the pairing but I prefer to see them more in a revenge drama than in comedy one. I feel that if Kim is not in this lakorn than she will be in another lakorn.

angelcrystal

sarNie Adult
Cr. GroovePublishing Groovebooks's facebook

แล้วถ้าเชื่อตามข่าวในคมชัดลึก และทีวีพูล ... เราคงได้เห็น เคน ธีรเดช ในบท ดร.แสน ... และชมพู่ อารยา มารับบท อันยา ในกลรักสตรอว์เบอร์รี่ ของ 'พงศกร' ครับ

แน่นอนว่าหนังสือก็ยังมีขายที่ www.groovebooks.com พร้อมส่วนลด และลายเซ็น 'พงศกร' ทุกเล่ม

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Cr. GroovePublishing Groovebooks's facebook

แล้วถ้าเชื่อตามข่าวในคมชัดลึก และทีวีพูล ... เราคงได้เห็น เคน ธีรเดช ในบท ดร.แสน ... และชมพู่ อารยา มารับบท อันยา ในกลรักสตรอว์เบอร์รี่ ของ 'พงศกร' ครับ

แน่นอนว่าหนังสือก็ยังมีขายที่ www.groovebooks.com พร้อมส่วนลด และลายเซ็น 'พงศกร' ทุกเล่ม

this the facebook fanpage its not really the official confirmation cos if Chompoo is the n'ek i will get a message or news @clubchom admin they the one that give me updates but there hasn't been a news saying about this lakorn Chompoo has 2 new lakorn that will open in 2013 are sai see plerng and bpoop phae saniwaat

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
TOOO many rumor!!!! I want da actual NEWS! which mean CONFIRMATION!!! :angry: :angry: :weee: :weee:

Ninja007

sarNie Adult
Is it Ops magazine a reliable source or they just said the random stuff? Anyway it turn to be true that I' m really happy with the pairing but I prefer to see them more in a revenge drama than in comedy one. I feel that if Kim is not in this lakorn than she will be in another lakorn.
Ops is a reliable source. Kom chut Lurk and Tv Pool is unreliable. Chompoo already have 2 lakorn. I think it's depending whether Kim will continue with her plan and go back to school. Or take another year off.

Few months ago, Kim said she is going back to school and will only do 1 lakorn at a time after PCKK.