[Ch3] Kon Ruk Strawberry (Citizen Ken)

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
This is a wee little off topic...did you guys know that there's a film called Citizen Kane made in 1941?? It's the first feature film of Orson Welles...haha funny. I found out about CK after watching Tim Burton's Ed Wood. I wonder if that's how Noi and Ken's Citizen Kane came about...perhaps inspiration and because Ken is Kane. Haha.

mickeyrose

sarNie Egg
This is a wee little off topic...did you guys know that there's a film called Citizen Kane made in 1941?? It's the first feature film of Orson Welles...haha funny. I found out about CK after watching Tim Burton's Ed Wood. I wonder if that's how Noi and Ken's Citizen Kane came about...perhaps inspiration and because Ken is Kane. Haha.
Oh really? there is a filmed named CITIZEN KANE? Sorry, i didn't get the CK, that's one of Tim Burton's film's character's name?
I do think the company is named after ken's name, so that's "citizen kane".

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Oh really? there is a filmed named CITIZEN KANE? Sorry, i didn't get the CK, that's one of Tim Burton's film's character's name?
I do think the company is named after ken's name, so that's "citizen kane".
Oops forgot to bold it. I meant Citizen Kane the film. In the biopic Ed Wood, the character Ed Wood talked about the film Citizen Kane by Orson Welles, so that was how I learned that there was a film called Citizen Kane just like Ken and Noi's production company Citizen Kane haha. I'm pretty sure Ken and Noi named it after Ken, but I wonder if they know that a film exists in the same name haha.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
thanks!!! so KRS gonna be shooted in next Jan. .....and how about the N'ek? It seems like they already found "her", but who will be??
I know, it seems like they have already found the nang'ek because shooting begins in January, which is in less than 2 months. They can't have a set shooting date if they have no nang'ek confirmed, right? I wonder who she is... :scratchhead2: ...and I wonder why they're not announcing her...IF they already have a nang'ek. Why don't Noi just do it! Haha. Just kidding.

mickeyrose

sarNie Egg
I know, it seems like they have already found the nang'ek because shooting begins in January, which is in less than 2 months. They can't have a set shooting date if they have no nang'ek confirmed, right? I wonder who she is... :scratchhead2: ...and I wonder why they're not announcing her...IF they already have a nang'ek. Why don't Noi just do it! Haha. Just kidding.
yep, agree with U, seems like they've already found the N'ek!Maybe they're not ready to announce it!!
Oh, that's also possible that they still didnt decide who gonna be the N'ek! still looking for~~~

mickeyrose

sarNie Egg
Oops forgot to bold it. I meant Citizen Kane the film. In the biopic Ed Wood, the character Ed Wood talked about the film Citizen Kane by Orson Welles, so that was how I learned that there was a film called Citizen Kane just like Ken and Noi's production company Citizen Kane haha. I'm pretty sure Ken and Noi named it after Ken, but I wonder if they know that a film exists in the same name haha.
Ok!right now i understand what you mean!!!!!
I think the name of their company is good~easy to remember!hahaha

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
yep, agree with U, seems like they've already found the N'ek!Maybe they're not ready to announce it!!
Oh, that's also possible that they still didnt decide who gonna be the N'ek! still looking for~~~
They make us anxious. Haha.

Ok!right now i understand what you mean!!!!!
I think the name of their company is good~easy to remember!hahaha
Yeah definitely.
I thought it was Noi's production company and so I found it cute that she named it after her hubby, but I guess it's bother her and her hubby's haha.

Meadow

sarNie Adult
I never liked them together because they hardly had any chemistry in their past lakorns together.

mickeyrose

sarNie Egg
They make us anxious. Haha.

Yeah definitely.
I thought it was Noi's production company and so I found it cute that she named it after her hubby, but I guess it's bother her and her hubby's haha.
so the N'ek won't be chompoo?? really? how about others? who are possible?? :scratchhead2: