[Ch3] Kon Ruk Strawberry (Citizen Ken)

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
You can still hurt people and can still be disrespectful without using swear words. The simplest words, like "childish" can be rude...if you go back and read what you wrote & what some others wrote and think there is absolutely nothing ill or wrong with it, then thats absolutely fine, and I too wont bear this in mind
why you going on about this issue when i already stopped talking this topic I've had a hard time today cos of those admin in spicyforum so please give me some relief

mickeyrose

sarNie Egg
yes agree with you pink_juliet_kashie! i knew they said like these cos they want to watch good lakorn from P'Ken and want P'Noi produce good lakorn too but don't judge them badly just saw some part. i didn't forbid to saying but we should respect each other is better. :dance3:
Yes! Can someone of here stop using your "rights" to judge, which is just on the basic of you guys "imagination". That's very far away from our topic.

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
Alice are you a member again on Spicy?

You and I both know how it can be, why go back? and stand being bullied...

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Alice are you a member again on Spicy?

You and I both know how it can be, why go back? and stand being bullied...
i didn't start and cause the problem with they been sneaky to neua mek 2 thread they were making news rumors about Mark and his koo-kwan and we had proof the real info and they accuse us that we say Spicy is making a bashing and silly rumors for attention and we finally know the true answer but they can't accept themselves what they are doing is wrong its like this true things will always be true and a lie will always remain if you want to know the problem go to neua mek 2 lakorn thread mteam
now spicy didn't banned me but i won't be going there anymore
http://asianfuse.net.../page__st__7100

now I'm letting taste their own medicine they loose me a person that provide them updates now they will suffer its those admin who accuse others with no good reasons tough luck to them over at spicy they talk bad stuff about AF then why can't we talked about them too

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
^^ I don't mean to bring this up again, but this is exactly how I feel about Noi's jealousy accusation...
It hurts doesn't it, when someone talks ill of your favorite actor/actress or someone you admire?

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
i hope anyone but not chompoo
how about NoonW PInky Jui Aom
i don't think Pinky or Aom will work Aom taking time to look after her baby while Pinky Ch3 doesn't want her
i want it to Noon W or Jui too so i hope there is chance for them to pair with Ken

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
i don't think Pinky or Aom will work Aom taking time to look after her baby while Pinky Ch3 doesn't want her i want it to Noon W or Jui too so i hope there is chance for them to pair with Ken
Yea, Aom needs to rest haha. She just had her baby, she doesn't want to work yet. I'd love to see her come back though! 2-3 yrs hiatus is too much pain for me haha. I want to see her come back next year, I hope Malai Sarm Chai isn't her last lakorn, I'd be super sad. Anyway...uh...I don't want Pinky either. I like Noon and Jui, but isn't Jui with Ch.7? Or is she a freelancer too?

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Meadow posted this in the Qi Pao thread and I thought I'd post it here...
Ken's kookwan, someone I don't know, and Ken's wife. (taken only a few hours ago)

Credit: yossi

They're not in bad terms after all eh~? It would've been better if it was Anne and Noi embracing eachother.