[Ch3] Kon Ruk Strawberry (Citizen Ken)

sunflowerpp

sarNie Hatchling
we love Ken but we don't like uma99 and we don't hate anyone if we hate we could had use swear words already but i didn't use any i was just explaining don't put me into the wrong side please read all my comment again before you can point fingers at me

btw I'm an adult so i know what I'm saying and knows when not too bear this in mind
I just said "don't judge them(i meant P'Ken/Noi) badly just saw some part and respect each other is better" cos i saw comment "Ken should have more brain and defend himself not always follow his wife foot step when ever she take a step he follows this is what you call a
childish guy that always needed a hand from girls not independent
" (first i didn't remember who wrote it but when you said i point finger at you, i went back to check) if someone said those word to me, i think they meant i have no brain and waiting someone come to tell do like this do like that...oh my god i can't bear anymore.how about P'Ken/Noi heard these word how they feel. this is what i want to said.

i'm not younger too :secret: :beer:

Meadow

sarNie Adult
It's just a general observation of Ken and Noi. It's not like we know them personally in real life. They are celebrities and they will always in the spotlight and get criticized.

We're not bashing on their marriage, we're just saying that Noi seems like she's controlling ken's acting career and taking him in the wrong direction because his lakorns lately are NOT worth watching, compared to when he used to work with Anne. It's also strange that Noi is pairing him up with everybody else except his koo kwan. It's frustrating for fans of KA who want to see them reunite.

So, don't turn a small issue into a big deal. AND, i'm a grown adult with an opinion too.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
I just said "don't judge them(i meant P'Ken/Noi) badly just saw some part and respect each other is better" cos i saw comment "Ken should have more brain and defend himself not always follow his wife foot step when ever she take a step he follows this is what you call a
childish guy that always needed a hand from girls not independent
" (first i didn't remember who wrote it but when you said i point finger at you, i went back to check) if someone said those word to me, i think they meant i have no brain and waiting someone come to tell do like this do like that...oh my god i can't bear anymore.how about P'Ken/Noi heard these word how they feel. this is what i want to said.

i'm not younger too :secret: :beer:
i feel like your attacking me when i was trying explain something i've never come across anyone doing this to me this is not what you call a good friendship and i never said you have no brain

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
It's just a general observation of Ken and Noi. It's not like we know them personally in real life. They are celebrities and they will always in the spotlight and get criticized.

We're not bashing on their marriage, we're just saying that Noi seems like she's controlling ken's acting career and taking him in the wrong direction because his lakorns lately are NOT worth watching, compared to when he used to work with Anne. It's also strange that Noi is pairing him up with everybody else except his koo kwan. It's frustrating for fans of KA who want to see them reunite.

So, don't turn a small issue into a big deal. AND, i'm a grown adult with an opinion too.
thanks meadow kob jai ter na your such a good friend of mine others that pointed fingers at us and get offended with no good reason

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
How do these two look?

credit: daradaily & kapook

They look okay to me...hmm...
I like Noon, she's a great actress, though a bit underrated in the industry. NOI! Look this way please! Hehe.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
How do these two look?

credit: daradaily & kapook

They look okay to me...hmm...
I like Noon, she's a great actress, though a bit underrated in the industry. NOI! Look this way please! Hehe.
they look awesome :cheer: :dance3:

icyplace

sarNie Adult
Honestly, when i come to this thread for the last few days, i felt so uneasy, b/c it seems like you guys are so harsh on Noi. Even me not's a hard core fan of Ken, still feel uncomfortable and totally weird to read all the harsh cms about Noi, and others .Hopefully, this thread won't turn to war or else, everybody comes to AF to enjoy, discuss and entertainment about their idols, lakorns, and funs, but it becomes no fun anymore,

Honestly I wasn't going to comment, but this just kept going and going. Some of you girls need to watch what you are saying because some of the things you are writing on here is extremely rude, mean, and just plain nasty. Not only did you disrespected Noi, you called Ken a "childish man", and painted him as a man who cannot think for himself and follow his wife's command? That is extreme. I hope you don't consider yourself Ken fans because any real fan wouldn't be speaking so ill of him or his family, And the claim that Noi dislike or even hate Ann is ridiculous, there is no bases for that claim, none, so please stop before someone new to the forum actually really think Noi hates Ann and Ken is this senseless puppet. Everyone have a right to express their opinions but please don't be so vile towards people you dont even know. I know AF members are better than that. :dance3:
WELL SAID, KASHIE,

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
I know this isn't related to KRS, but it is related to Ken. I'm looking at Cherry K.'s bio on asianfuse wiki and it's written there that she has an upcoming lakorn with Ken titled Satroo Sanaeha. Is that true?

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
I know this isn't related to KRS, but it is related to Ken. I'm looking at Cherry K.'s bio on asianfuse wiki and it's written there that she has an upcoming lakorn with Ken titled Satroo Sanaeha. Is that true?
yes but its on delayed atm Raeng Ruk is their only lakorn that is confirm

sunflowerpp

sarNie Hatchling
Honestly, when i come to this thread for the last few days, i felt so uneasy, b/c it seems like you guys are so harsh on Noi. Even me not's a hard core fan of Ken, still feel uncomfortable and totally weird to read all the harsh cms about Noi, and others .Hopefully, this thread won't turn to war or else, everybody comes to AF to enjoy, discuss and entertainment about their idols, lakorns, and funs, but it becomes no fun anymore,

WELL SAID, KASHIE,
hi icyplace, i try to ignored those comments too but sth i can't bear so result come out like this and i think wrote comment not clear like talking so can make misunderstand. I think we should finish that problem and make this thread happy happy.
Now i leave this thread with smile, i hope when i come back i still smile.

icyplace

sarNie Adult
hi icyplace, i try to ignored those comments too but sth i can't bear so result come out like this and i think wrote comment not clear like talking so can make misunderstand. I think we should finish that problem and make this thread happy happy.
Hello sunflowerpp,
We definitely come back and see whom 's he gonna pair with, hope this lakorn 's gonna fun to watch, :p :p :p
BTW. love your avie :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
yeah just forget those bad thing and welcome back with a smile have fun with Ken's lakorn

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
we love Ken but we don't like uma99 and we don't hate anyone if we hate we could had use swear words already but i didn't use any i was just explaining don't put me into the wrong side please read all my comment again before you can point fingers at me

btw I'm an adult so i know what I'm saying and knows when not too bear this in mind
You can still hurt people and can still be disrespectful without using swear words. The simplest words, like "childish" can be rude...if you go back and read what you wrote & what some others wrote and think there is absolutely nothing ill or wrong with it, then thats absolutely fine, and I too wont bear this in mind