[Ch3] Kon Ruk Strawberry (Citizen Ken)

Happy888

sarNie Hatchling
This is a short summary I found on a website while I was doing research.
Title of the book: กลรักสตรอว์เบอร์รี่

Summary: อันยา วางแผนที่จะทำให้ดร.แสน ลาออกจากงานเพื่อไปทำงานกับริษัทข้ามชาติ
แต่กลับไม่สำเร็จเพราะเขากลับไปทำไร่ตรอว์เบอร์รี่แทน เรื่องราวอลวนจนน่าเวียนหัวจึงบังเกิดขึ้น

I am not good at Thai language but I believed it says Anya (I think this is how you spell the main girl's name) plan to do something
for Dr. Sin, so she quit her job and go work in a new company. Instead of going to work at the new company, she goes to work on a
strawberry field. Then the story begin or this is where the story begin with chaotic and sickening.

Who know Thai better than me, please translate this short summary.

Happy888

sarNie Hatchling
There are some news saying that Ken will be the p'ek in this lakorn but they didn't mentioned Ploy's name.
I think Ploy will not be in here. From what I know she only has two lakorn; Samee Tee Tra and Madam Dum.

mickeyrose

sarNie Egg
There are some news saying that Ken will be the p'ek in this lakorn but they didn't mentioned Ploy's name.
I think Ploy will not be in here. From what I know she only has two lakorn; Samee Tee Tra and Madam Dum.
Ploy already had 2 lakorns, so that means she will not in this lakorn?!
How pity it is! Hope good news come out soon to comfirm PLOY will be the Nang'ek. :heart:

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Ploy actually have like 3 from the update i posted there was a last line written Ploy and Ken name but they didn't mention the title of their lakorn

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Ploy already had 2 lakorns, so that means she will not in this lakorn?!
How pity it is! Hope good news come out soon to comfirm PLOY will be the Nang'ek. :heart:
Ploy will have 3 but they are so quiet about the third one and it wrote her name and Ken

Happy888

sarNie Hatchling
Ploy will have 3 but they are so quiet about the third one and it wrote her name and Ken
I hope that news is true because I love Ken and Ploy so much. want to see they together again

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
I hope that news is true because I love Ken and Ploy so much. want to see they together again
if they wrote Ploy and Ken name means they both will have one together but the title hasn't reveal yet maybe it could be a surprise

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
Hope this confirm soon...this will make up for Teera & Pim in Ruk Khun Tao Fah lol....

Happy888

sarNie Hatchling
New Update:
หน่อย"ผุดละครเรื่องใหม่ "กลรักสตรอว์เบอรี่" วาง"เคน"พระเอก

ฝากผลงานเรื่องแรก “รักคุณเท่าฟ้า” ผ่านตาแฟนๆไปแล้ว สำหรับผู้จัดหน้าใหม่ “หน่อย-บุษกร วงศ์พัวพัน” ล่าสุดเตรียมการณ์ผลิตละครเรื่องที่ 2 แล้ว ชื่อว่า “กลรักสตรอว์เบอรี่” คาดว่าพระเอกก็คงหนีไม่พ้นคุณสามีสุดที่รัก “เคน-ธีรเดช” เหมือนเดิม โดยสาวหน่อยให้เหตุผลว่าด้วยคาแรกเตอร์แล้วก็เหมาะสมอยู่ แต่ก็กำลังมองหานางเอกหน้าใหม่ด้วยเหมือนกัน เปรยร่วมงาน “ณเดชน์-ญาญ่า” แต่ติดที่คิวอีกฝ่ายแน่นเลยทำให้เป็นไปได้ยาก
มีแพลนจะผลิตละครเรื่องต่อไปไหม
“ตอนนี้รอดูบทอยู่ค่ะ ส่วนตัวอยากได้เป็นแบบนวนิยายกุ๊กกิ๊กเรื่องใหม่ค่ะ พระ-นาง อยากได้ณเดชน์-ญาญ่ามาก แต่คิวน้องเขาแน่นมากเลย อาจจะเป็นพี่เคนเหมือนเดิมค่ะเพราะว่าเรื่องนี้แนวก็จะประมาณพี่เคนได้ เรื่องจะมาจากนวนิยายชื่อว่า “กลรักสตรอว์เบอรี่” ค่ะ”
อยากจะมองหานางเอกใหม่บ้างไหม
“อยากหาใหม่ดูค่ะ นางเอกเราได้มีการทาบทามแล้วแต่ว่าจะมีอีกคู่นึง เราก็จะหาเด็กใหม่ด้วย”
เรื่องที่สองทำไม่เว้นวรรคนาน?
“เราก็ต้องมีเวลาเตรียมตัวกันนิดนึงค่ะ กว่าจะได้เนื้อเรื่องมาค่ะ”
จะได้เห็นพี่หน่อยมาเล่นละครที่ตัวเองเป็นผู้จัดบ้างไหม?
“ถ้าเล่นเอง จัดเองเดี๋ยวเขาจะหาว่าใช้อำนาจในทางมิชอบ”
กดดันไหมเพราะเพื่อนก็มาเป็นผู้จัดหลายคน
“ไม่กดดันค่ะ ชอบ สนุกดีค่ะ เวลามาเจอก็จะปรึกษากันว่าเป็นยังไง”
กลัวโดนเปรียบเทียบไหม
“ไม่นะคะ จริงๆมันเป็นเรื่องของการตลาด ถ้ามีผู้จัดเพิ่มขึ้นมากประชาชนก็จะได้รับประโยชน์มากค่ะ ละครมันก็จะหลากหลายค่ะ”
เล็งใครไว้หรือยัง
“เดี๋ยวค่อยบอกนะคะ”
จะพาเด็กๆที่บ้านมาเล่นด้วยไหม
“เด็กๆที่บ้านอีกสัก 10 ปีนะ”
ตอนนี้ยังไม่มีแวว?
“ไม่รู้เหมือนกันค่ะ ตอนอยู่บ้านก็เล่นเยอะเหมือนกัน”
มีผู้จัดมาจีบไปเล่นละครหรือยัง
“ยังค่ะ เพราะว่าเขายังเด็กอยู่เลย ยังอ่านหนังสืออยู่”
เรื่องต่อไปเตรียมตัวหนักไหม
“จริงๆต้องขอบคุณทุกๆคอมเม้นท์นะคะ เราจะได้เอาไปปรับปรุงแล้วเตรียมงานที่ดีต่อไปเรื่องอื่นๆค่ะ”
คิดถึงงานเบื้องหน้าไหม
“คิดถึงนะคะ แต่คงแก่เกินไปแล้วค่ะ ตอนนี้ก็ไม่มีใครติดต่อกลับไปเลยเลยค่ะ จริงๆก็ยังอยากเล่นอยู่แต่ว่าคงดูที่บทแล้วก็ความเหมาะสมค่ะ”

Noi wants Yaya and Nadech to be the n'ek and p'ek, but their schedule was full already. Ken will be the p'ek and for the n'ek they still searching. They said that the n'ek might be a newbie. Sad that my ploy not gonna be in this lakorn.:(

Happy888

sarNie Hatchling
This lakorn sound very interest and sweet but too sad that ploy will not be in here.
Ken will be in here for sure if they didn't change anything.

YaMaMiKi

Official Chalida&Monchanok Stalker
Hope this confirm soon...this will make up for Teera & Pim in Ruk Khun Tao Fah lol....
lol..i just hope its not a agriculture lakor...i'm not a fan eversince TNNKK...plus if it is i will still watch it for them,,,hopes its sweet

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
This is a short summary I found on a website while I was doing research.
Title of the book: กลรักสตรอว์เบอร์รี่

Summary: อันยา วางแผนที่จะทำให้ดร.แสน ลาออกจากงานเพื่อไปทำงานกับริษัทข้ามชาติ
แต่กลับไม่สำเร็จเพราะเขากลับไปทำไร่ตรอว์เบอร์รี่แทน เรื่องราวอลวนจนน่าเวียนหัวจึงบังเกิดขึ้น

I am not good at Thai language but I believed it says Anya (I think this is how you spell the main girl's name) plan to do something
for Dr. Sin, so she quit her job and go work in a new company. Instead of going to work at the new company, she goes to work on a
strawberry field. Then the story begin or this is where the story begin with chaotic and sickening.

Who know Thai better than me, please translate this short summary.

"Chaotic and sickening?" What kind of sickening event will happen???? Interesting.

New Update:
หน่อย"ผุดละครเรื่องใหม่ "กลรักสตรอว์เบอรี่" วาง"เคน"พระเอก

ฝากผลงานเรื่องแรก “รักคุณเท่าฟ้า” ผ่านตาแฟนๆไปแล้ว สำหรับผู้จัดหน้าใหม่ “หน่อย-บุษกร วงศ์พัวพัน” ล่าสุดเตรียมการณ์ผลิตละครเรื่องที่ 2 แล้ว ชื่อว่า “กลรักสตรอว์เบอรี่” คาดว่าพระเอกก็คงหนีไม่พ้นคุณสามีสุดที่รัก “เคน-ธีรเดช” เหมือนเดิม โดยสาวหน่อยให้เหตุผลว่าด้วยคาแรกเตอร์แล้วก็เหมาะสมอยู่ แต่ก็กำลังมองหานางเอกหน้าใหม่ด้วยเหมือนกัน เปรยร่วมงาน “ณเดชน์-ญาญ่า” แต่ติดที่คิวอีกฝ่ายแน่นเลยทำให้เป็นไปได้ยาก
มีแพลนจะผลิตละครเรื่องต่อไปไหม
“ตอนนี้รอดูบทอยู่ค่ะ ส่วนตัวอยากได้เป็นแบบนวนิยายกุ๊กกิ๊กเรื่องใหม่ค่ะ พระ-นาง อยากได้ณเดชน์-ญาญ่ามาก แต่คิวน้องเขาแน่นมากเลย อาจจะเป็นพี่เคนเหมือนเดิมค่ะเพราะว่าเรื่องนี้แนวก็จะประมาณพี่เคนได้ เรื่องจะมาจากนวนิยายชื่อว่า “กลรักสตรอว์เบอรี่” ค่ะ”
อยากจะมองหานางเอกใหม่บ้างไหม
“อยากหาใหม่ดูค่ะ นางเอกเราได้มีการทาบทามแล้วแต่ว่าจะมีอีกคู่นึง เราก็จะหาเด็กใหม่ด้วย”
เรื่องที่สองทำไม่เว้นวรรคนาน?
“เราก็ต้องมีเวลาเตรียมตัวกันนิดนึงค่ะ กว่าจะได้เนื้อเรื่องมาค่ะ”
จะได้เห็นพี่หน่อยมาเล่นละครที่ตัวเองเป็นผู้จัดบ้างไหม?
“ถ้าเล่นเอง จัดเองเดี๋ยวเขาจะหาว่าใช้อำนาจในทางมิชอบ”
กดดันไหมเพราะเพื่อนก็มาเป็นผู้จัดหลายคน
“ไม่กดดันค่ะ ชอบ สนุกดีค่ะ เวลามาเจอก็จะปรึกษากันว่าเป็นยังไง”
กลัวโดนเปรียบเทียบไหม
“ไม่นะคะ จริงๆมันเป็นเรื่องของการตลาด ถ้ามีผู้จัดเพิ่มขึ้นมากประชาชนก็จะได้รับประโยชน์มากค่ะ ละครมันก็จะหลากหลายค่ะ”
เล็งใครไว้หรือยัง
“เดี๋ยวค่อยบอกนะคะ”
จะพาเด็กๆที่บ้านมาเล่นด้วยไหม
“เด็กๆที่บ้านอีกสัก 10 ปีนะ”
ตอนนี้ยังไม่มีแวว?
“ไม่รู้เหมือนกันค่ะ ตอนอยู่บ้านก็เล่นเยอะเหมือนกัน”
มีผู้จัดมาจีบไปเล่นละครหรือยัง
“ยังค่ะ เพราะว่าเขายังเด็กอยู่เลย ยังอ่านหนังสืออยู่”
เรื่องต่อไปเตรียมตัวหนักไหม
“จริงๆต้องขอบคุณทุกๆคอมเม้นท์นะคะ เราจะได้เอาไปปรับปรุงแล้วเตรียมงานที่ดีต่อไปเรื่องอื่นๆค่ะ”
คิดถึงงานเบื้องหน้าไหม
“คิดถึงนะคะ แต่คงแก่เกินไปแล้วค่ะ ตอนนี้ก็ไม่มีใครติดต่อกลับไปเลยเลยค่ะ จริงๆก็ยังอยากเล่นอยู่แต่ว่าคงดูที่บทแล้วก็ความเหมาะสมค่ะ”

Noi wants Yaya and Nadech to be the n'ek and p'ek, but their schedule was full already. Ken will be the p'ek and for the n'ek they still searching. They said that the n'ek might be a newbie. Sad that my ploy not gonna be in this lakorn.:(
Credit to: SPICY forum

N'ke is going to be a newbie.
Noi is just putting her hubby to work, isn't she? Haha. Well, if the nang'ek is a newbie born after 1990 then....I'm gonna say out on this one, sad to say. Ken needs to pair up with a veteran...no more newbies with him. Call me selfish and mean, I want to see some real action with a real actress.
Also, I though UMA99 wasn't taking this??? I guess I might really say farewell to this lakorn.