[Ch3] Kon Ruk Strawberry (Citizen Ken)

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Ken and Ploy had good chem in RKTF. Happy that they're reuniting again for this lakorn.
its not Ploy anymore cos Noi she will produce for her husband and n'ek is a newbie again but ken/ploy will another lakorn but its reveal and announce yet

Meadow

sarNie Adult
its not Ploy anymore cos Noi she will produce for her husband and n'ek is a newbie again but ken/ploy will another lakorn but its reveal and announce yet
Well, I still don't mind. As long as Ken isn't recycling his old nang'eks again except for Anne.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
kon ruk luang jai though it was janie but the lakorn flop cos of uma99 why does noi always pic a newbie for her husband she's weird
Haha. She's weird, but at the same time we have to thank her for letting us see her hubby on screen! Haha.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
LMAO FOB haha

I have to admit KRLJ started off well and had potential but it didn't live up the beginning.

But Alice if this was originally Ken and Ploy with Uma99 and Citizen Ken, you would not skip this lol

I normally say I will pass on this or that but I always cave in for at least the first episode lmao
Same here. I'd be like "ew, not gonna watch this...blah, blah, blad" but I end up watching the first episode haha.

mickeyrose

sarNie Egg
OMG!!!UMA99 again!!!!!!!! Dose anyone tell me this's NOT true!!!! Come on, it 's gonna a newbie pairing with ken again!LOL
No more newbies & no more Uma99 with KEN!!PLZ PLZ PLZ~~ :cry: :cry: :numchuck: :numchuck:

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
OMG!!!UMA99 again!!!!!!!! Dose anyone tell me this's NOT true!!!! Come on, it 's gonna a newbie pairing with ken again!LOL
No more newbies & no more Uma99 with KEN!!PLZ PLZ PLZ~~ :cry: :cry: :numchuck: :numchuck:
Should we go to Ken like this: :numchuck: Haha.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
ok, we gonna send U to show ken this :numchuck: O(∩_∩)O
I'm gonna bust out some fist of fury on him if he keeps taking UMA99 projects haha. Like I mentioned in the MSNP thread, I admire his gratitude for UMA99, but he needs to think deep about his career. If he wants to maintain his "great" actor reputation he needs to stay away from UMA99! And if UMA99 wants to keep the "great" actor Ken, they need to stay away from him! No kidding...harsh...but for reals.

mickeyrose

sarNie Egg
I'm gonna bust out some fist of fury on him if he keeps taking UMA99 projects haha. Like I mentioned in the MSNP thread, I admire his gratitude for UMA99, but he needs to think deep about his career. If he wants to maintain his "great" actor reputation he needs to stay away from UMA99! And if UMA99 wants to keep the "great" actor Ken, they need to stay away from him! No kidding...harsh...but for reals.
yes!!totally agree with U. I think Ken is born to be an actor!He can use his facial expressions to show some deeply emotions, which are rarely seen from other actors.So PLZ dont waste of your talent&gift!!!! And for their own sake, they need to keep distance from each other!!!!!
Ken gets away from Uma99, they ruin your lakorns.

may1363

sarNie Adult
oh noooo please. Uma99 & Citizen Ken & newbies again. :rant: :rant: :rant:

I prefer him pairing with her ex-costars than a new face.

Hope to see Ken and Ploy in Samee Tetra.

Meadow

sarNie Adult
LOL. Your last sentence just made me burst out laughter. Uma should stop acting so possessive of him. Ken needs to go back to P'Da of Lakorn Thai production since Anne just accepted to play a lakorn for her again.

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
All i can say right now is tat anyone she pick it better be worthy cuz it Ken where talking about!!

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
LOL. Your last sentence just made me burst out laughter. Uma should stop acting so possessive of him. Ken needs to go back to P'Da of Lakorn Thai production since Anne just accepted to play a lakorn for her again.
I know right! It's about time he step away from UMA99. I mean he could always go back to them, but at least give us fans some...some...good lakorns first. I want to see him and Anne together again for goodness sake. If he continues to star in lakorns by Noi and UMA99...I'm afraid I'll never get to see him paired up with Anne in a romcom ever again.

YaMaMiKi

Official Chalida&Monchanok Stalker
i really dont mind a newbie i'm just hoping not a real fresh face cus that can ruin kens rep
maybe young actresses???