[Ch3] Kon Ruk Luang Jai (Uma 99)

fun

Expired Sarnie
I just don't like how she will be chasing them out from their house. It would make him more guilty if she left it alone and have Phet rub it in Rhan's face that she was the one to contribute the most money. All I want is for Rhan to feel shameful for looking down on her and for not letting her explain to him.

sajenna

sarNie Oldmaid
it's good for bua, she shows she has pride. if i was her, i do the same thing: you think i'm a prostitute, i'll show you who i am really.

thai4ever93

sarNie Oldmaid
Off topic, but I just wanted to share this picture of Selina and Boy aka Toon and Chatchai :D They just look so cute together! And I think they look great in traditional outfits, she's so pretty and he's so handsome! Reminds me of a period lakorn :) I hope they pair again!

credits to: Selina's instagram

may1363

sarNie Adult
it's good for bua, she shows she has pride. if i was her, i do the same thing: you think i'm a prostitute, i'll show you who i am really.
Agree with you. I understand Bua feeling. They looked down on her and with Rhan she tried several times to tell him, but he didn't believe her, he use her like a housewife and slept with her thinking she's a prostitute.
Many people tried to bring her down, but know she are strong enough to prove that she can, no matter what they did.

Now I wonder how Bua and Rhan will resolve their problem since Rhan won't do anything to win her cause he wouldn't want her to believe he just took her because of the money and Bua she want to show that she has a pride and play hard to get. :scratchchin: :nailbiter:

I felt bad for Bua when she met him at the restaurant and he ignore her and leave the restaurant let her crying.

Good luck for them!

I'm sure they will feel more guilty when they know that it was Bua who helped them out the most. Rhan should told to Bua parents that she's her girlfriend. :thumbdown:

Ps. Did you gals notice that Bua father wears the same shirt (Burberry) throughout the lakorn. :coverlaf:

may1363

sarNie Adult
Lol I didn't notice that. Got to see from now on to see if he is wearing the same thing.
LOl I think this shirt it's very popular cause Ken wear the same in 365 DOL and I saw other guys wear it too in other lakorns. :coverlaf:

icyplace

sarNie Adult
lol, May my dear, you notice even a little spot, ha ha ha, i still haven't had time to see this wk eps yet? btw, anybody knows about the ratings system in thailand, KRLJ got 10 up, so does it consider a failure or ok, or good ratings? Thanks in advance gals, guys

thai4ever93

sarNie Oldmaid
Actually they didn't even reach a rating of 10 yet, their rating is pretty bad. But Ch.3 lakorns usually have lower ratings compared to Ch.7. Ratings don't matter to most fans anyways. :)

may1363

sarNie Adult
lol, May my dear, you notice even a little spot, ha ha ha, i still haven't had time to see this wk eps yet? btw, anybody knows about the ratings system in thailand, KRLJ got 10 up, so does it consider a failure or ok, or good ratings? Thanks in advance gals, guys
LOl yes I notice that maybe because Ken wear the same in 365 DOL. Bua father wear the same maybe not in the whole lakorn but most of the scenes. LOl

Hey my friend you are very busy?!
You should try to find the time to watch it cause it's one of my favorite part. The look on Ran and his mother's face was priceless when they found out Bua real identity.

For the rating sorry I can't help.

icyplace

sarNie Adult
thanks Cee and may, It annoys me when seeing some cms from youtube that KRLJ floping b/c bla bla bla we already know what they meant, :nailbiter: :nailbiter: :nailbiter: :nailbiter:
Yeah, I never notice the ratings as long as i can enjoy the series/lakorns, but reading those things all over again that drive me nuts, lol
Lool like Selina will become a N'ek soon

PS: May: yeah, i 've been super busy with my work, trying to sneak out some scenes but whole eps, will try to finish them this sunday so i can enjoy the rest before saying good bye to RanBua couple

fun

Expired Sarnie
This lakorn is a flop though haha even the rating agrees with me. Ratings are higher with Ch7. Anything above 7 is consider great for Ch3. But for Ch7 that is a flop.

But it is not that bad like some puts it. It was doing good until the plot went haywire on us.

icyplace

sarNie Adult
This lakorn is a flop though haha even the rating agrees with me. Ratings are higher with Ch7. Anything above 7 is consider great for Ch3. But for Ch7 that is a flop.

But it is not that bad like some puts it. It was doing good until the plot went haywire on us.
ha ha , I know when the plot comes to nowhere and we keep complaining , lol
but like i said, it annoys to see how people put it, ha ha ha, anyway, i still enjoy Bua and Ran, not as much as before, but still, my fav couple,

may1363

sarNie Adult
ha ha , I know when the plot comes to nowhere and we keep complaining , lol
but like i said, it annoys to see how people put it, ha ha ha, anyway, i still enjoy Bua and Ran, not as much as before, but still, my fav couple,
Oh really Icy, can you give me the link. I want to read what people complain.LOL

I read people comments on Chtite0Aya channel and they seem to enjoy this lakorn.

fun

Expired Sarnie
Oh really Icy, can you give me the link. I want to read what people complain.LOL

I read people comments on Chtite0Aya channel and they seem to enjoy this lakorn.
That is because the people that watches the Eng sub version wants to watch it but those that are watching the raw version lol I don't mind the complaints lol because I am one f those people, but I don't actually hate it. It is still enjoyable so that is why I am still continuing on with this lakorn.

icyplace

sarNie Adult
lol, you two gals are funny, ha ha

May: I didn't remember i have been watching KRLJ here and there from many channels, you will see them somehow, that's why i wanna stick to one channel, that 's english channel from Chtite0Aya , for the raw, i just typed KRLJ in full and watch it whatever it shows, let me try to look for those cms again and PM you, ha ha ha

Fun4fun: I still love it, but mainly for Ken and janie, and wanna see how it ends, i hope it would be good for the last 2 or 3 eps, don't wanna have the feeling like TR, hate TR , it 's the only lakorn of Janie that i never watch full or rewatch it , gruhhh i hate TR so much :rant: :rant: :rant: :rant:

may1363

sarNie Adult
Hey for people who want to watch sub in english, I just found that Viki already sub till episode 7. I enjoy more when I watch sub in english. I love this one better than TR cause of Janie and Ken. TR I watched only Janie and Por scenes and I fastforward the rest.LOL

Here's the link on Viki

http://www.viki.com/channels/5727-kon-ruk-luang-jai/videos/53116/3

icyplace

sarNie Adult
Hey for people who want to watch sub in english, I just found that Viki already sub till episode 7. I enjoy more when I watch sub in english. I love this one better than TR cause of Janie and Ken. TR I watched only Janie and Por scenes and I fastforward the rest.LOL

Here's the link on Viki

http://www.viki.com/channels/5727-kon-ruk-luang-jai/videos/53116/3
thanks May, will watch it on sunday

@May, Fun: I hate TR and stopped at 10, then skipping all except for PorJanie scenes, ha ha ha, i might rant TR in this thread and get banned, lol,

may1363

sarNie Adult
thanks May, will watch it on sunday

@May, Fun: I hate TR and stopped at 10, then skipping all except for PorJanie scenes, ha ha ha, i might rant TR in this thread and get banned, lol,
Me too me too I skipped all except Por and Janie scenes.
Yes Viki already sub the willing scenes. Phet make me laughed, he acted so defensive when it comes to Bua. Love him. I hate when I watched and couldn't understand, now I enjoy more. :beer: