[Ch3] Kon Ruk Luang Jai (Uma 99)

fun

Expired Sarnie
STRESSS quote by Gary from Running Man. That is exactly what I am feeling and I have not even watched today's episode. I want to go home now. But I have to wait for my sister since I let her drive.

blissfulxoxo

sarNie Oldmaid
I hope this lakorn is going well, lol, I stopped watching after EP.5/EP.6, been too busy with school and life in general. Can't wait to pick up where I left of soon. I bet the lakorn will end before that happens though.

fun

Expired Sarnie
Okay episode 13 wasn't that bad lol

I love how Bua and Phet immediately asked how much Toon has in her bank account. And then they told her to take it out. Thy didn't even ask her for permission first. I love how these trio are so close.

Ugh why can't the loan shark break Jhun Ying's jaw. Well I can't wait until they find out Bua real identity.

I don't blame Rhan for getting upset. I think he is more mad because she did not tell the truth to begin with. I would think she was lying to me. She did denied knowing Phet, all of a sudden her story changes. I am more upset because he will agree to marrying Aom. One thing I hate most in lakorn is the pranangs agreeing to marry someone else because they can't handle the truth . This have turned into a cliche!!!

Sophia456

sarNie Juvenile
Well I hope bua don't go into n'ek mode by saying she has never met ran... Sure do hope ran mom change cuz she still seem greedy... Well excited for tomorrow ep... Can't wait!!!

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
Ken's mom is such an a**. I don't like her at all. Its sad to see Ken did not trust Janie. I can see why he think so b/c of the pictures but still its sad.Oh, Janie's crying.So sad, Nott doesn't know what is going on he's just too happy. :( Next episode, Oh i can't wait to see it. Man, Ken says in the preview "I'm going to marry Aom." errr..make me sad. Janie being introduce to Ken as Bua, the sister of Nott and the daughter of the family.ha.In your face Ken and the others!haha.

fun

Expired Sarnie
Ken's mom is such an a**. I don't like her at all. Its sad to see Ken did not trust Janie. I can see why he think so b/c of the pictures but still its sad.Oh, Janie's crying.So sad, Nott doesn't know what is going on he's just too happy. :( Next episode, Oh i can't wait to see it. Man, Ken says in the preview "I'm going to marry Aom." errr..make me sad. Janie being introduce to Ken as Bua, the sister of Nott and the daughter of the family.ha.In your face Ken and the others!haha.
I know, I saw it coming.

may1363

sarNie Adult
OMG I love the scene when Ran and his mom found out the truth that Bua she was really Peth's sister and who her parents. :coverlaf:
They was totally in shock. :thumbsup: I love Ran mom expression. She felt so ashamed and embarassed and she totally change toward Bua. I think she said to Ran to go back to Bua.

Seems like Bua she's standing up and Sunny on Spicy forum said next episode Bua is chasing Ran's family out of their house because Bua helped them with the debt so now she wants the money back and they can't pay it back so they have to move out.

Now she's become stronger :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
Can't wait for next episode. OMG another weeks. :nailbiter:

fun

Expired Sarnie
Yeah on the preview it does show that Bua will be chasing them out. But this is so stupid what the hell is her purpose in doing so. Phet is just too cute, I give him props for dealing with Rin. I would have given up on her long ago. There is no Chatchai and Cartoon anymore so sad I hope the scriptwriter didn't forget about them two love birds. The look on Rhan face was just epic. He does not deserve her love. If only Phet and Bua weren't siblings I would ship them all the way.

fun

Expired Sarnie
Oh I forgot to mention, I have come to LOVE Bua's parent. They are hilarious. I like the part where her mom was so proud to have Bua as a daughter. She was like this is my daughter. The chubby little girl but now look at how pretty she turn out to be haha she smiles haha

may1363

sarNie Adult
Oh I forgot to mention, I have come to LOVE Bua's parent. They are hilarious. I like the part where her mom was so proud to have Bua as a daughter. She was like this is my daughter. The chubby little girl but now look at how pretty she turn out to be haha she smiles haha

Agree with you I love Bua mom. She's so proud to have Bua and love Ran and his mom expression when Bua mom said this is my daughter.
:grouphug: :grouphug: :grouphug:

I do prefer Bua and Pet's family to Rin and Ran's family.
Bua family are hilarious. Ran family are so boring.

fun

Expired Sarnie
Bua's family seems to be closer. Look at the way Phet and Bua interact vs Rhan and Rin. It also seem like Bua's parents are more concern over their child's feeling. Yeah Bua's mom in the beginning did force her to marry but she only wanted what's best for her daughter. But she comes to realize that Bua's happiness is much important than having her daughter live a loveless and secure life with status.

may1363

sarNie Adult
And finally Ran and his mom realize that Aom and her mom just love money and status. When Ran confessed that they are in debt they totally change and don't want to marry with him.

sajenna

sarNie Oldmaid
i love how bua's mom reacts when her father sais if ran doesn't have a fiancée, he wants his daughter to marry with him because he's a good guy. she was like " let go off my daughter. my child won't be with this khun ying's child, no way..." she was like disgusted by her husband's words and him by the same thing. funny

fun

Expired Sarnie
And finally Ran and his mom realize that Aom and her mom just love money and status. When Ran confessed that they are in debt they totally change and don't want to marry with him.
I applaud Rhan for telling Aom's family the truth. But still I still dislike him. Like seriously who would lie about being someone else sister?

may1363

sarNie Adult
I applaud Rhan for telling Aom's family the truth. But still I still dislike him. Like seriously who would lie about being someone else sister?
Me too I dislike him for that. He didn't believe her that why she's mad and hurt now. Now he should suffer and chase after her but instead he just ignore her. :thumbdown: :thumbdown: :thumbdown:

I can't get enough, I rewatch and rewatch the scene when Bua parents introduce her to Ran and his mom :coverlaf: Their face was epic. Especially Ran mom... like she goes to faint and she was so in chock. Like her expression. LOLLLLLLL

thai4ever93

sarNie Oldmaid
Let me just agree with you all :thumbsup: I'm so glad that Bua's true identity is finally revealed to Ran's family. Now when I look at Bua she's much stronger. In Prague I felt bad for her because she was living in Ran's house with no one to protect her. And even Ran looked down on her (thinking she's a prostitute and all) Now when she's back in Thailand she has her whole family and now she can defend herself as well. I hope she wipes the tears from now on and Ran should be the one crying and begging her. Muhahaha. :whaha:

One more thing, I hope that Ran's mom start to like Bua later on not because she's super rich and she's the owner of their debt...but I want her to like Bua as a person. I wouldn't want to see Bua end up with Ran knowing his mom only liked her cuz she has money.

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
I Love today episode, well I just love Nott&Sara's scenes! Love them. I Love it when my man ken confess that they're broke and stuff.I didn't like him last episode b/c he make my Janie cry and
sad.Also, he didn't believe her.But I just love it so much when confess it to Aom's and her parents. :) That's my man! ah. Happy that now they all kno who Bua is.Yay! Can't wait to see more of Nott&Sara's scenes next Wednesday.

Oh no, it look like Bua is going to go for "pay back time". She wants her money back!! It's time for Ken to go and chase after Bua.She's going to be hard now.Please, some sweet scenes next week between the two.ah. Or maybe a scene at the island,hahha. i don't think there will be any scene from island though,hhaha.

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
Let me just agree with you all :thumbsup: I'm so glad that Bua's true identity is finally revealed to Ran's family. Now when I look at Bua she's much stronger. In Prague I felt bad for her because she was living in Ran's house with no one to protect her. And even Ran looked down on her (thinking she's a prostitute and all) Now when she's back in Thailand she has her whole family and now she can defend herself as well. I hope she wipes the tears from now on and Ran should be the one crying and begging her. Muhahaha. :whaha:

One more thing, I hope that Ran's mom start to like Bua later on not because she's super rich and she's the owner of their debt...but I want her to like Bua as a person. I wouldn't want to see Bua end up with Ran knowing his mom only liked her cuz she has money.
I agree! Don't want them both to end up together knowing that his mother wants/think of money only. they shouldn't have let her know yet that Bua's rich.They should of have make her find out last when she learn her lesson. well, hopefully she does.