[Ch3] Kon Ruk Luang Jai (Uma 99)

icyplace

sarNie Adult
Todays episode was good. Love the three couples confessions.
For the kissing scene, I don't know why they showing for us in Seesan clip when they censored. Just thinking about that make me so upsettttttt. If the actors accepted to do the real kiss and they did twice WTF they cut it. I was waiting all those episode for seeing the sweet kiss scene. LOLLL

Now I wonder when they go back to Thailand if Bua will live with her parents house or what, cause than Ran will find out her real identity.
i was mad when reading your cm, i love to see Ken and Janie doing the kiss, they have best chemistry and their kissing is so hot, sadly that we know they actually did the kiss , but can't see it, well at least we know where to find the real kiss ' clip right, lol,
i have to wait til this wkend to see it, thanks for the spoilers my friend, please do it tomorrow too,

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
Took me forever to finish today episode.Start around 3 and finish around 7. That's how slow it was for me to finish this on youtube whenever i watch lakorn but when i do something else beside watching any video it go super fast. hate it when it slow on me when i watch my thai lakorn.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
i was mad when reading your cm, i love to see Ken and Janie doing the kiss, they have best chemistry and their kissing is so hot, sadly that we know they actually did the kiss , but can't see it, well at least we know where to find the real kiss ' clip right, lol,
i have to wait til this wkend to see it, thanks for the spoilers my friend, please do it tomorrow too,
i think the director will cut off the kissing part cos they have to put Ken on safe side
away from scandal if he real kisses with Anne its ok cos Ken wife Noi she's familiar
close to Anne but Janie she's like Chompoo people and reporter like play games on them

sajenna

sarNie Oldmaid
ep 11 was good: ran confess his love to bua and chatchai
"don't touch my wife" "who is your wife?" "you, you are my wife buarawong"
soo sweet!

may1363

sarNie Adult
i think the director will cut off the kissing part cos they have to put Ken on safe side
away from scandal if he real kisses with Anne its ok cos Ken wife Noi she's familiar
close to Anne but Janie she's like Chompoo people and reporter like play games on them

Yes but if they don't want us to see why they show it in Seesan Bunterng the twice kissing. After seeing the clip we know that they did the real kiss twice. I don't mind if they use camera angle or what if they don't want the scandal but why prive us to see when the actors really did the kiss scene .I think Noi she's familiar and close to Janie too from the clip they sent to Janie Birthdays. They seem very close call Janie ''Nong'' and it's they 4th lakorns together and we know they always do real kissing in they lakorns. Maybe because Ann never has scandal and Janie always has scandals with man?????

fun

Expired Sarnie
I don't think that is the real problem. I am sure Janie is close to Noi because Ken is very close to Janie as well. And if that was the real problem, they wouldn't have shown it to begin with. People already knew they had real kisses so that reason is invalid lol

I think it was too real, they had to cut it haha.

may1363

sarNie Adult
I don't think that is the real problem. I am sure Janie is close to Noi because Ken is very close to Janie as well. And if that was the real problem, they wouldn't have shown it to begin with. People already knew they had real kisses so that reason is invalid lol

I think it was too real, they had to cut it haha.
LOL hahaha!!! Agree with you... it's was too real and long for thai audience maybe that why they cut it. The kiss was not only a peck. Thai people in Thailand not use to see that. LOL It's not the first time they do the sweet and real kiss scene. Ken already did in his previews lakorns with Ann and Janie too. I'm sure because the kiss look too real for thai audience.

I'm sure Ken and Noi consider Janie like little sister and they are really close maybe more than with Ann.

kjc1994

sarNie Oldmaid
Actually Janie is really close with Ken and Noi, so I know for sure, that's not the reason, it was probably too real.

Sophia456

sarNie Juvenile
Sara just too cute and nerdy with those glasses.... Her character just cute and clumsy... Just wait until everyone know that bua is phet sister... Hopefully that next week. How old is Sara??

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
Sara only 17! wow! Saw only a little part of today episode. It was okay. I just absolutely hate ken and sara's mom she is a bitch.

sajenna

sarNie Oldmaid
what? she's only 17? she looks older, i thought she was 23 or 24... i like phet's reaction when he saw ran with his sister, it's so funny and ran who knows nothing and act like a kid with his friend.

icyplace

sarNie Adult
lol, when i saw Cee said that Sara is 17, I thought, OMG, she looks so old as 17, ha ha ha, now knowing she 's 27, if i guess, i would say she 's around 25. She looked old as 28 in SCRS