[Ch3] Kon Ruk Luang Jai (Uma 99)

may1363

sarNie Adult
Icy, If I'm upset or bored I will watch Janie laughing. :coverlaf: :coverlaf: :coverlaf:

That proof she's a good actress cause she can change her mood so fast. She's laughing like that and she can change to be very serious and cried in lakorns.

I just rewatch in khmer dubbed cuz I can't understand thai. The scene where they are half naked in the bed don't make sense for me that Rhan didn't know that she was virgin and he's the first for her. He asked her why she seem shy like if she never did with other man before him and don't tell me that I'm your first.Bua said yes you are the first. WTH he said that, he suppose to know that he's the first person she slept with?????

icyplace

sarNie Adult
A man does know if a woman is virgin or not. There is usually blood. He's educated, he should learn at school. LOL.
lol, may be he skipped all biology classes, :coverlaf: :coverlaf: :coverlaf: :coverlaf:

ust rewatch in khmer dubbed cuz I can't understand thai.
lucky girl, you already have KRLJ dubbed, i still have to wait for Esub,

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Actually not all women bleed on their first time. It's rare but not all women are born with a hymen. Also depending on your body size a Hymen can be extremely thin and could have broken while you rode a bike as a child, gymnastics, and not to be disgusting but the use of a tampon (not always, but sometimes the hymen tissues are broken with use of a tampon).

Not trying to get all technical or anything lol, but just explaining some reasons why maybe he wouldn't know. Also there is a possibility that she did bleed, but he didn't notice. In some women after their first time if their hymen is broken (depending on their body) then blood would only be visible when she wipes or goes to the bathroom. Sometimes drama's and movies exaggerate things by adding blood to clothing and the bed to show that the person was a virgin, but in reality it isn't always the case.

Sorry for those of you who are younginss LOL

fun

Expired Sarnie
Haha didn't we have a thread about this "sex education"... or was did we spam about the topic it in a few lakorn threads... I think one of them was in Fai Ruk Arsoon thread haha!!!

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Hahah in school they aren't allowed to teach you everything because it's against the law at least in Texas it is lol. Didn't want to have to spill all of that out nor am I defending Ran, but just wanted to give some reasons why sometimes Pra'eks are stupid and don't know they are the first one. Notice that most of the time if there is an R or Willing scene if the Pra'ek has been with another woman before the nang'ek then he'll know that the nang'ek was a virgin. Most of the time the pra'eks that have never slept with anyone won't know. I can't remember the names of some lakorns but there were some Lakorns after the R where the pra'ek would be like, "Don't act like a nang'ek by crying, it's not like I'm your first one." So forth lol. Then there are some lakorns ... errr. Samee Nguen Pon? Where after Pol R-ed Joy she said something along the lines of, "Don't think you are my first." and then he goes something like, "Don't say that because we know that I was your first." Also it's probably one of those things where the producers don't really think about it I guess LOL. There are plenty of lakorns where the pra'ek R the nang'ek because he thinks she was sleeping around and then he realizes that she has never slept with anyone. I think Roy Leh Sanae Rai was one (Tik was definitely a player!) LOL. Krai Kam Node w/ Kade and Noon Where afterwards he realize she didn't sleep with her ex-husband and she was still a virgin when she married him. (Definitely a player in that one).

So, Ran seems like he has never been with a woman so I doubt he would know the difference. If he had slept with Aom he would have known the difference for sure, but he didn't.

Lol you guys have no idea how badly it pisses me off when I watch a lakorn, movie, or anything like that and after an R scene or someone has sex for the first time you see blood all over their pants or on the bed like a huge blood spot. (This reminds me of Duang Jai Akkanee) Lmaoooo Fai and Jeed when they woke up and then when they went to get the pregnancy test and how their friend was like, "If there is that much blood when you guys did it then you'd have to go to the hospital." So I think that the blood stuff is just added into storylines to show that the person was "a virgin" prior to the sexual engagement.

Now I will like leave because I might start rambling on about more useless stuff LOL. Sorry >.< I like to talk as you guys can tell lmao only on forums I can express my opinions cause in real life my friends and stuff will just like stop paying attention at least when I write it on a forum at least 1 person will read and respond? LOL

sulad

sarNie Adult
Hahah in school they aren't allowed to teach you everything because it's against the law at least in Texas it is lol. Didn't want to have to spill all of that out nor am I defending Ran, but just wanted to give some reasons why sometimes Pra'eks are stupid and don't know they are the first one. Notice that most of the time if there is an R or Willing scene if the Pra'ek has been with another woman before the nang'ek then he'll know that the nang'ek was a virgin. Most of the time the pra'eks that have never slept with anyone won't know. I can't remember the names of some lakorns but there were some Lakorns after the R where the pra'ek would be like, "Don't act like a nang'ek by crying, it's not like I'm your first one." So forth lol. Then there are some lakorns ... errr. Samee Nguen Pon? Where after Pol R-ed Joy she said something along the lines of, "Don't think you are my first." and then he goes something like, "Don't say that because we know that I was your first." Also it's probably one of those things where the producers don't really think about it I guess LOL. There are plenty of lakorns where the pra'ek R the nang'ek because he thinks she was sleeping around and then he realizes that she has never slept with anyone. I think Roy Leh Sanae Rai was one (Tik was definitely a player!) LOL. Krai Kam Node w/ Kade and Noon Where afterwards he realize she didn't sleep with her ex-husband and she was still a virgin when she married him. (Definitely a player in that one).

So, Ran seems like he has never been with a woman so I doubt he would know the difference. If he had slept with Aom he would have known the difference for sure, but he didn't.

Lol you guys have no idea how badly it pisses me off when I watch a lakorn, movie, or anything like that and after an R scene or someone has sex for the first time you see blood all over their pants or on the bed like a huge blood spot. (This reminds me of Duang Jai Akkanee) Lmaoooo Fai and Jeed when they woke up and then when they went to get the pregnancy test and how their friend was like, "If there is that much blood when you guys did it then you'd have to go to the hospital." So I think that the blood stuff is just added into storylines to show that the person was "a virgin" prior to the sexual engagement.

Now I will like leave because I might start rambling on about more useless stuff LOL. Sorry >.< I like to talk as you guys can tell lmao only on forums I can express my opinions cause in real life my friends and stuff will just like stop paying attention at least when I write it on a forum at least 1 person will read and respond? LOL
I always love reading your opinion and advices, because it just explain about everything and not only is that just the way how you use words that makes it informational. Anyways, I agree with you and you definitely said it well. Where I live does not go as far as that informational as well so I'm sure it applies for other states as well. People will most likely learn those things from mouth and experiences so that is why you don't learn those things at school. Tina said it all already so I'll stop here, Lol. Thank you, Tina :)

may1363

sarNie Adult
Thanks KhoOnxNouxWanxJai for the information. I always thinking that all women bleed on their first time and people around me always said that too. When I watch this lakorn and other lakorns I was wonder why the pra-ek didn't know that they are the first for her. With your explanation I understand that they are no stupid . LOL

Now I want to see how Rhan and Bua will resolve their ploblem. Hope next week they will not focus too much with Rhan mother cause in my opinion last week they focus to much on her.

may1363

sarNie Adult
lol, may be he skipped all biology classes, :coverlaf: :coverlaf: :coverlaf: :coverlaf:

Yes someone already dubbed till the willing scene and Phet come to rejoined them in Prague but I prefer to watch sub in english. I prefer the original voice sub in english cause I can feel more their emotion.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone

oh wow icy dear u study biology too i chose that elective too when i was still in
high school but i'm lazy cos i don like science i chose senior science but the class
didn't run grr :girlmad: i posted a couple of preview episode on the past pages on my

fun

Expired Sarnie
Anything related to science that I have learned went out the other ear long ago haha.

Anyways I hope I won't be more disappointed than I already am.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Anything related to science that I have learned went out the other ear long ago haha.

Anyways I hope I won't be more disappointed than I already am.
Did u fall asleep cos I was during in the class I hope after this lakorn Ken and Janie reunite again

icyplace

sarNie Adult
lol, been busy lately, thanks everyone for all "interesting experience science classes" , love to read everybody posts

oh wow icy dear u study biology too i chose that elective too when i was still in
high school but i'm lazy cos i don like science i chose senior science but the class
didn't run grr :girlmad: i posted a couple of preview episode on the past pages on my
my major is biochem, so biology was required, sadly i slept most during my lecture , wake up a little bit in lab but still, ha ha ha , funny i don't work with this major, it explains why, lol
2 more wks, hopefully, they will give us a satisfied ending

Yes someone already dubbed till the willing scene and Phet come to rejoined them in Prague but I prefer to watch sub in english. I prefer the original voice sub in english cause I can feel more their emotion.
oh i see, i wanna to hear their original voices too, i watched some thai lakorns which are dubbed in Viet, all i can say, "Terrible"

For janie, after you posted that clip, my emotion for her 's not like before anymore, anytime i see her, her laughing voice comes first, and screw up my serious mood, ha ha ha :coverlaf: :coverlaf: :coverlaf: :coverlaf:

lakorn watcher

sarNie Adult
I love this lakorn eventhough in some parts it dragged but towards the end of ep.11 was good. Ep.12 was also good. I love the confession from all three couples. Janie and Ken are so cute and sweet together. I wish they can have another lakorn together again. I can't get enough of them. To me, I think Ken has the most chemistry with Janie.