[Ch3] Kon Ruk Luang Jai (Uma 99)

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Thanks Cupid candy oh why are they having a star chat event don tell me kon ruk luang jai will come to an ending episode

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
Oh I hope not. I dont want this to end yet.I'm still enjoying Ken and Janie together!
I need to start today episode.Haven't watch it yet.Oh I hate episode 4 I got done with
it a couple of hours ago.

thai4ever93

sarNie Oldmaid
Hey i just realized...since Ken and Janie will have a willing scene so early...maybe that means a :baby-scene-pop-corn: by the end?!?!

icyplace

sarNie Adult
ah thanks for poster and pics Cupid Candy,

it's already got :w-scene-pop-corn: in ep 5 ???? OMG, i wanna see more :w-scene-pop-corn: :w-scene-pop-corn: :w-scene-pop-corn: . Ken 's so hot but he looks really tired, may be he's too busy with many lakorns upcoming, Janie 's pretty, but look like she gains weight, She needs to loose weight.
The girl sat next to Ken is pretty, but Too bad, I don't like mixed look, I love thai look, beautiful .

Ah I can wait to watch 4 & 5, then 2 In Esub on friday.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
ah thanks for poster and pics Cupid Candy,

it's already got :w-scene-pop-corn: in ep 5 ???? OMG, i wanna see more :w-scene-pop-corn: :w-scene-pop-corn: :w-scene-pop-corn: . Ken 's so hot but he looks really tired, may be he's too busy with many lakorns upcoming, Janie 's pretty, but look like she gains weight, She needs to loose weight.
The girl sat next to Ken is pretty, but Too bad, I don't like mixed look, I love thai look, beautiful .

Ah I can wait to watch 4 & 5, then 2 In Esub on friday.
i hope more :w-scene-pop-corn: too Ken and Janie have to try and beat Mia Taeng Rome/Chompoo record cos it had more than 3 :w-scene-pop-corn: icy my dear i introduce
u another good lakorn

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
ahhh can't wait for next episode. but the scripts in this lakorn is not that great though. Uma need a new script writer and director will make their lakorn more fun to watch. even though i like many cute scenes of p'ek n'ek but i want good scripts too. but the songs in this lakorn is all good.

icyplace

sarNie Adult
i hope more :w-scene-pop-corn: too Ken and Janie have to try and beat Mia Taeng Rome/Chompoo record cos it had more than 3 :w-scene-pop-corn: icy my dear i introduce
u another good lakorn

Thanks ALice, i'm watching Mia Taeng now, I have waited to have full E-sub, right now, i'm on ep 3 for nearly 2 wks, and still can't have time to keep it up, lol, so slow coz busy with many things. Like you my dear, I hope it will beat MT too ( based on your words, MT had 3, how about 5 for KRLJ, lol, we 're so greedy with "hot' Scenes , aren't we?) .
Ken and Janie are so hot. I'm blushing every time they 're doing the "Sweet scenes" , even though i know it's only lakorn, but it looks so real, lol :lol2: :lol2: :lol2: . I'm so excited for ep 5 & 6, i read the spoiler from Cee, and quicly skimming through the Bath scene, and the massage scene, LOL, look like janie didn't put enough effort to stop Ken's flirting, She gave up so easily, , :sweat: :sweat: :sweat:

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Thanks ALice, i'm watching Mia Taeng now, I have waited to have full E-sub, right now, i'm on ep 3 for nearly 2 wks, and still can't have time to keep it up, lol, so slow coz busy with many things. Like you my dear, I hope it will beat MT too ( based on your words, MT had 3, how about 5 for KRLJ, lol, we 're so greedy with "hot' Scenes , aren't we?) .
Ken and Janie are so hot. I'm blushing every time they 're doing the "Sweet scenes" , even though i know it's only lakorn, but it looks so real, lol :lol2: :lol2: :lol2: . I'm so excited for ep 5 & 6, i read the spoiler from Cee, and quicly skimming through the Bath scene, and the massage scene, LOL, look like janie didn't put enough effort to stop Ken's flirting, She gave up so easily, , :sweat: :sweat: :sweat:
MT had more than 3 i meant the start is 3 but it got up to 5 oh u want the full english
sub i'll post the link for u my dear mia taeng is my banner down on my siggy picture
i love this new Rome/Chomp couple i had a long period fever of them and Ken/Janie they'll
pretty similar to them
Anonymousblue2001's Channel

blissfulxoxo

sarNie Oldmaid
Can't wait to catch up w/this weeks episodes. Lol, glad to hear that Ken isn't such a jerk anymore.

Yay! Wedding bells for Nott and Sara! How cute.

fun

Expired Sarnie
I think the scripting is fine for now. You won't find any better script than this nowadays. I wouldn't single out this production.

bunnathea

sarNie Hatchling
Hello nathea welcome to asianfuse wow i found another from the same country, ha Ken his begin to fall for Janie bit by bit oh btw which state are u from?

Hi Alice!
Thank you, nice to meet you :)
I'm from Melbourne, how about you?
I love Ken and Janie. Loving this lakorn so far. :)

fun

Expired Sarnie
If anyone seen today's episode, feel free to spoil me. Actually I encourage it. Will be leaving for my last exam of the week in a few minutes. And thanks to everyone, I aced my history exam, just checked this morning email from my professor. I am not too sure about math though.

lilmissmii

sarNie Hatchling
omg..todays episode is oh so deliciously cute!!!!! :kiss3: ok this is by far the best episode. Ken and Janie have such awesome on screen chemistry, can totally feel the love..even if it's fake hehehe.. ugh..gonna watch it again..now the sucky part is having to wait until next week :(

bunnathea

sarNie Hatchling
Love today's episode. Nott is just too funny, love the part he was throwing punches at Ken. Can't wait till next week :D

thai4ever93

sarNie Oldmaid
Episode 6 :cloud9:

Nott went to the prostitute place and asked to see a picture of the girl they hired to be Ken's girlfriend, and now he knows it's his sister. Ken and Janie had their sweet willing scene and everything after that was just LOVE LOVE LOVE! Ken and Janie had a little candle light dinner, Janie was very pretty. She got up to go somewhere but Ken pulled her to his lap and hugged her and kissed her. LOL Nott started beating up Ken for sleeping with his sister, Ken doesn't even know anything. Aww man Janie lied to Ken that she doesn't know who Nott is, now when Ken finds out I bet he will be pissed. LMFAO it was so funny when Nott caught Sara and her face was just priceless! Janie was cooking and Ken came behind her and hugged her tightly again, this episode is by far the best! :cloud9:

icyplace

sarNie Adult
thanks for the spoiler Cee and everybody,
Men, you 're killing me now,
, based on what you guys said, i may have a new banner, lol

@Fun4fun: good job , hope you ace the rest too

fun

Expired Sarnie
Thanks Icy.

Cee, do you wish to go by another name or is Cee just fine lol Anyways did I ever say I love you. I LOVE YOU!!! Thanks for the spoiler. I am going to watch episode 5 and 6 tonight. I wonder how long are they going to stretch this lakorn, seems like it is about to end already. I just they don't turn Aom into some monster who is gonna hurt Bua. That would be such an overuse plotline. Or you know what I could be wrong because there is still Phet and Rin love line as well as Chatchai and Cartoon. I wonder how they are going to develop Chatchai and Cartoon relationship. I am very excited to see Chatchai and Cartoon love blossom and Boy and Serena grow as actors. I see a bright future ahead for Serena. I really adore her character in here. She's so spunky and it seems that the character she protray is exactly how she is in real life.