[Ch3] Kon Ruk Luang Jai (Uma 99)

angelcrystal

sarNie Adult
AngelCrystal dear, your analysis made sense to me. As i said , i need Esub to understand the whole thing. Sunday passed, two more days to KRLJ

@fun4fun:
i just learned from others that Channel 3 often has low ratings which is sad, on the other hands, I like Channel 7 too, so i'm more bias about the ratings, For KRLJ, my hope is it will gain more ratings in next eps, besides TR ( which i hate it, so it deserved low ratings) , Janie's lakorn with Film had a high ratings , it 's sad to see a good lakorn as KRLJ has had low ratings.

like everybody here, I love Janie's hair, and agree with you and Aylove that Janie looks stunning pretty when her hair is down. Janie is one of Thai Actresses has beautiful hair, i love Janie, Vicky, Noon 's hair most. These beautiful ladies have beautiful hair which I 'm die to have , lol
icy, I know. But I want to say I have thought that you are thai fan. :coverlaf:

It is a pity that you can't understand Chinese cuz KCFC has translated KRLJ to Chinese.

Hope someone can sub it in English. :lol2:

fun

Expired Sarnie
Here goes my ranting lol

Episode 4.

I have a love-hate relationship with this lakorn. Where should I begin... Um... If Bua pulls another round of the run away game, I'm gonna go banana!!! I don't understand why in the hell would you cuddle with someone who is not your girlfriend in public? Ran, man up and decide with what you want. Boy you are a 32 year old man, man up already.

Oh don't get me started with Rin. I now don't want her to be with Phet. I think he should go out with Cartoon lol but who am I kidding. Does anyone know if she will be paired up with someone in here? Chatchai lol?

Okay now let's get to the part I like. Oh gosh I don't know where to hide my face. I had my eyes covered lol I thought you would only do that if you are watching a horror movie. I wonder how many take that took them to shoot lol his hand caressing her waist. I thought he was going to eat her up lol but she has quick reflexs, she blocked it ahaha!!!!

thai4ever93

sarNie Oldmaid
^ Yea i think Cartoon will end up with Chatchai, during the talk show they were there together and there were a lot of clips showing them together too.

fun

Expired Sarnie
Chatchai doesn't seem to be a bad man, he is just horny lol he just needs that special someone to take control of his heart. At least that is what I hope for.

icyplace

sarNie Adult
icy, I know. But I want to say I have thought that you are thai fan. :coverlaf:

It is a pity that you can't understand Chinese cuz KCFC has translated KRLJ to Chinese.

Hope someone can sub it in English. :lol2:

We have Chtite0Aya kindly subbing KRLJ now, though she 's busy with her study and work. :drool: :drool:

Yep, I'm Vietnamese so besides English n Vietnamese, i need Esub to understand everything , lol

you 're so lucky my friend :cloud9: :cloud9: , already have Chinese sub, how 's reaction of Chinese fans to KRLJ?? do they like Ken and Janie???
thanks for all PTSs my dear, beautiful works, i always change my sig, someday i might use of of yours, Love them

Oh gosh I don't know where to hide my face. I had my eyes covered lol I thought you would only do that if you are watching a horror movie. I wonder how many take that took them to shoot lol his hand caressing her waist. I thought he was going to eat her up lol but she has quick reflexs, she blocked it ahaha!!!!

lol, Fun4fun, i know, I got goosebumps when seeing that shot, but i love it though, keep rewinding and my goosebumps keep coming, :coverlaf: :coverlaf: :coverlaf: . Ken and Janie 's faces are so ........................ :pervie: :pervie: :pervie: :pervie: :pervie: . I wonder like you too, did they have any NG for that shot :loool: :loool: :loool: :loool: :loool:

angelcrystal

sarNie Adult
We have Chtite0Aya kindly subbing KRLJ now, though she 's busy with her study and work. :drool: :drool:

Yep, I'm Vietnamese so besides English n Vietnamese, i need Esub to understand everything , lol

you 're so lucky my friend :cloud9: :cloud9: , already have Chinese sub, how 's reaction of Chinese fans to KRLJ?? do they like Ken and Janie???
thanks for all PTSs my dear, beautiful works, i always change my sig, someday i might use of of yours, Love them

lol, Fun4fun, i know, I got goosebumps when seeing that shot, but i love it though, keep rewinding and my goosebumps keep coming, :coverlaf: :coverlaf: :coverlaf: . Ken and Janie 's faces are so ........................ :pervie: :pervie: :pervie: :pervie: :pervie: . I wonder like you too, did they have any NG for that shot :loool: :loool: :loool: :loool: :loool:

Yes,now I know.I'm glad to hear that somebody will sub KRLJ so that there are more people can see this lakorn.
And in China there are many people chasing KRLJ. We like Ken&janie very much! Both of them are acting excellently. Also we are waiting for Wed and Thu urgently! Overall,we like KRLJ a lot!

fun

Expired Sarnie
Tomorrow is Wednesday yeah!!! But sadly I have an exam in my history class!!! And omg I have a math exam on Thursday too. I guess I will have to wait until the weekend to enjoy the upcoming episode. Sniff sniff...

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Tomorrow is Wednesday yeah!!! But sadly I have an exam in my history class!!! And omg I have a math exam on Thursday too. I guess I will have to wait until the weekend to enjoy the upcoming episode. Sniff sniff...
oh that is sad btw Fun good luck with ur exams :graduate:

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
I say I'm going to watch episode 4 but here I am not done yet! Oh,I'm going to finish episode 13 first for Tawan Deard then KRLJ is next on the list.

icyplace

sarNie Adult
Yes,now I know.I'm glad to hear that somebody will sub KRLJ so that there are more people can see this lakorn.
And in China there are many people chasing KRLJ. We like Ken&janie very much! Both of them are acting excellently. Also we are waiting for Wed and Thu urgently! Overall,we like KRLJ a lot!
that's good to hear my friend, ya for tomorrow
, can see Ran-Bua again. hope will have more sweet scenes from them

I say I'm going to watch episode 4 but here I am not done yet! Oh,I'm going to finish episode 13 first for Tawan Deard then KRLJ is next on the list.

is TD done yet? Aylove, i will watch it when it's all done.

@Fun4fun: Good luck on your tests, Ooh, i hate history,
you 're gonna ace them for sure

may1363

sarNie Adult
OMG waiting patiently until Wednesday and Thursday comes. Can't wait for tomorrow. Hope they will have more sweet scene between Bua and Ran.

Now, after watching the clip the attempted willing scene, I wonder if they will have willing scene or not cause Ken he said he promise from now he won't touch her again. :scratchhead2:

icyplace

sarNie Adult
OMG waiting patiently until Wednesday and Thursday comes. Can't wait for tomorrow. Hope they will have more sweet scene between Bua and Ran.

Now, after watching the clip the attempted willing scene, I wonder if they will have willing scene or not cause Ken he said he promise from now he won't touch her again. :scratchhead2:
Lol, my dear May, don't believe in P'nek said, they always promise and first thing they do is to swallow their own words, then 2nd attempt with different tactic
, that's why p'nek needs to be in red code Alarm
, always in emergency precaution