[Ch3] Kon Ruk Luang Jai (Uma 99)

icyplace

sarNie Adult
it doesn't say which episode the 6 is for the start and this is just the pantip polls I'm
waiting for the Tv Pool polls to be release and i'll update it
thanks ALice dear, Please keep updating the ratings. :wub: :wub:

I just finished ep 3& 4, will watch English sub Tomorrow. Have too many thoughts, but busy now, will come back

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
thanks ALice dear, Please keep updating the ratings. :wub: :wub:

I just finished ep 3& 4, will watch English sub Tomorrow. Have too many thoughts, but busy now, will come back
unbelievable Natsume she's so speedy subbing for u all so now its more helpful and btw
when u watch the sub u can develop knowledge to it later u will understand thai like me
as well good luck icy :thumbsup: i will help u what i can as well

icyplace

sarNie Adult
unbelievable Natsume she's so speedy subbing for u all so now its more helpful and
True, So unbelievable when checking her site. She 's so fast , I know it's school time but she still does fast like this, hope everybody has chance to watch it should stop by and say thanks to her

btw
when u watch the sub u can develop knowledge to it later u will understand thai like me
as well good luck icy :thumbsup: i will help u what i can as well
LOL, no way My dear, I don't think i can understand to the level like you just by watching lakorns. I have watched thai lakorn for a yr, but the word that i can understand is "hungry, hello, No, Khun, 1 & 2 ...." lOL
I really need your help when you have time. :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: , so don't feel annoying if i ask you too much

For eps 3 &4
Like everybody here, I really get mad when that two noisy girls came to the screen
My favs scenes are all Ken-Janie moments

* when they hug, lol, i laughed so hard , Ken look like he 's really enjoying it, but Janie, her legs and hands are so uncomfortable, they're so cute
* when Janie slept, she was so scared of Ken, especially when she opened her eyes and saw Ken, her startled scream was so funny and Ken 's stares made me scared too, :lol2: :lol2: :lol2: ha ha ha, He has a mean look when he's serious

* The Nearly almost :w-scene-pop-corn: is SUPER hot. I felt goosebumps when Ken kisses Janie and his hand arousing her hip, Janie's stunning pretty at that scene, agree with blissfulxoxo , Janie's pretty at any angle . :heart: :heart: :heart: I really love Janie's makeup now, It suits well w/ her hair color and face. Her bc color 's so beautiful and fit her tan skin a lot, as well as her make up , beatiful . Ken 's so
horny
at that scene . :pervie: :pervie: :pervie: :pervie:

* They have too many cute and sweet scenes that I like in these 2 eps

Like everybody here, I hate Sara and Noey ' scenes so much, I passed most of their scenes b/c I couldn't stand their annoying
. It 's funny every time I look at Noey, I keep thinking about "DA' in SCRS, lol, her craziness korean fond role in its, then i start of laughing

* I don't get mad at Ken, but I'm more disappointment, he's so mean when siding with those 2 girls just b/c Janie rejected his needs. gruhhh
It means that he only thinks of Janie as a real "hooker" :no: :no: , a sexy and hot body could provide him good "x", and when he couldn't have it, he showed off his madness :faint: :faint: . That 's sad, coz i thought besides liking her look, he loves her tenderness and housewife qualities :angry: :angry: , but i have to wait for the ESub to understand every thing. Ep 4 isn't good as 1 to 3,

Janie's Mom 's hair is getting on my nerve . every time I see her hair, my urge is to shave her off instantly. her hair looks like Lion's hair , Spike up like crazy gruhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

tinah

sarNie Coma
this lakorn is not doing well in ratings. the lastest rating is 5.6 which is really bad. but then again, its going against ch7s action drama "suer sung fah" and they always rake in a lot for their action lakorn.

blissfulxoxo

sarNie Oldmaid
Ratings has never matter to me, lol, a lakorn is lakorn.

I don't think lakorn ratings are a big deal anyways since it's audience/fan based.

icyplace

sarNie Adult
ok, so it makes sense to me why KRLJ 's not doing well in ratings, it goes against the strong competitor like suer sung fah which is already in high ratings, similar to Can't lose and Princess'man . Both are equally good, but" can't lose " debuted when Princess's man already 's leading the spot. so it fails in ratings comparing to others
therefore, i 'm not upset anymore, it's not like Ken-Janie lakorn is not hot, it is showing not in right time. Anyway, I pretty ejnoy KRLJ 10x than TR and others, as matter of fact, as long as i enjoy it, that counts, just hope it would go higher in long run, though i won't affect the fans but Ken, janie, and the casts.
Anyhow, one more wk 's waiting, long wk, i really want to know after Janie and her friend teaming up, can they beat those noisy girls? lol

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
True, So unbelievable when checking her site. She 's so fast , I know it's school time but she still does fast like this, hope everybody has chance to watch it should stop by and say thanks to her

LOL, no way My dear, I don't think i can understand to the level like you just by watching lakorns. I have watched thai lakorn for a yr, but the word that i can understand is "hungry, hello, No, Khun, 1 & 2 ...." lOL
I really need your help when you have time. :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: , so don't feel annoying if i ask you too much

For eps 3 &4
Like everybody here, I really get mad when that two noisy girls came to the screen
My favs scenes are all Ken-Janie moments

* when they hug, lol, i laughed so hard , Ken look like he 's really enjoying it, but Janie, her legs and hands are so uncomfortable, they're so cute
* when Janie slept, she was so scared of Ken, especially when she opened her eyes and saw Ken, her startled scream was so funny and Ken 's stares made me scared too, :lol2: :lol2: :lol2: ha ha ha, He has a mean look when he's serious

* The Nearly almost :w-scene-pop-corn: is SUPER hot. I felt goosebumps when Ken kisses Janie and his hand arousing her hip, Janie's stunning pretty at that scene, agree with blissfulxoxo , Janie's pretty at any angle . :heart: :heart: :heart: I really love Janie's makeup now, It suits well w/ her hair color and face. Her bc color 's so beautiful and fit her tan skin a lot, as well as her make up , beatiful . Ken 's so
horny
at that scene . :pervie: :pervie: :pervie: :pervie:

* They have too many cute and sweet scenes that I like in these 2 eps

Like everybody here, I hate Sara and Noey ' scenes so much, I passed most of their scenes b/c I couldn't stand their annoying
. It 's funny every time I look at Noey, I keep thinking about "DA' in SCRS, lol, her craziness korean fond role in its, then i start of laughing

* I don't get mad at Ken, but I'm more disappointment, he's so mean when siding with those 2 girls just b/c Janie rejected his needs. gruhhh
It means that he only thinks of Janie as a real "hooker" :no: :no: , a sexy and hot body could provide him good "x", and when he couldn't have it, he showed off his madness :faint: :faint: . That 's sad, coz i thought besides liking her look, he loves her tenderness and housewife qualities :angry: :angry: , but i have to wait for the ESub to understand every thing. Ep 4 isn't good as 1 to 3,

Janie's Mom 's hair is getting on my nerve . every time I see her hair, my urge is to shave her off instantly. her hair looks like Lion's hair , Spike up like crazy gruhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
:coverlaf: :coverlaf: yeah Janie mum hair looks like that lion mane fur :thumbsup:
oh icy i'll put u in a good band cos atleast u knew some thai words and i can that is
pretty good that is a small start of thai learning :bravo: later keep trying u reach
to the top and no way i'll be annoyed of ur asking I'm keen to help if u needed

val

sarNie Adult
like everyone else here, i also do enjoy watching this; i like how things are moving on by so fast, can't wait for the next episode. wondering is anyone going to english sub this? or is someone already subbing it.

icyplace

sarNie Adult
like everyone else here, i also do enjoy watching this; i like how things are moving on by so fast, can't wait for the next episode. wondering is anyone going to english sub this? or is someone already subbing it.
Natsume does, you can go to her channel to say thanks to her too, this is the link for Esub

Episode 1 eng sub ^^

welcome to KRLJ thread, VAL, i like your sig, funny, every body has partner but Noey, lol

oh icy i'll put u in a good band cos atleast u knew some thai words and i can that is
pretty good that is a small start of thai learning :bravo: later keep trying u reach
to the top and no way i'll be annoyed of ur asking I'm keen to help if u needed
Honey, Thai language is so hard and i don't have any talent in learning language skill :lmao3: , so i have to depend on you a lot, i will have a lot of questions to ask for your help in future :kiss3: :kiss3: :kiss3: since i have been actively posted cms a lot in many threads i like now, before i only come and read, but now, lol, i like checking AF every day :heart: :heart:

btw. Today is Janie's bd too, so

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JANIE, hope you have a good year and the best of luck for your career and personal life :heart: :heart:

angelcrystal

sarNie Adult
Seeing everyone's comments,I agree with you in some views, for example I hate Sara and Noey' scenes a lot, especially for Aom(Noey)'s behavoirs and sayings, I really hate seeing she sheseduces Ran(Ken),all her doings make me think she is a flip and inveracious woman. Also I dislike seeing Rin(Sara) bullys Bua(Janie) with Aom together though I know what her doings are for her study, I still annoy her cuz she dosn't think about her bother——Ran's true feelings at all. As for Ran(Ken), I see many people are mad or disappointed at him, but after I see ep4 I relly understand him. About Ran careing Bua's identity someone understand some dislike but I only want to emphasize that Ran not only kinks Bua's identity, the thing makes him more injured is that Bua treat him as a brothel frequenter with a prostitute's identity, the key is the way Bua treat him. The scene when Bua refuses Ran's woo Ran says"I almost forget I am with who", in fact the words show that Ran is already fond of Bua but bua' saying that "if you want to go on with me you should pay more repayments". The words severely hit Ran and make him sober. Undering this misunderstanding I estimate few men can go on his true feelings. So he just dosn't resist Aom's approaching, he wants to fall in love with Aom to make his life resume normal. But in fact Ran can't control himself very much. When he is with Aom he always thinks of the sweet and funny scenes he with Bua. As for Bua(Janie) I also really understand her feelings a lot. The reasom why she refuses Ran is this moment she dosn't determine whether Ran really falls love with her, she just dosn't want to be touched by Ran in this unclear case. And if she allow Ran's touch this will make her really casual. So I really understand why she refuses Ran. So I love dearly both Ran and Bua. They are tormenting each other. But I really want to say I like this cuz the plot of the play will be more undulating and appealing. After seeing ep4 I can't wait for seeing the next ep. I don't have the impulse of chaseing a lakron like this for a long time.Anyway I like KRLG and Ken&Janie's actings and chemistry between them very much!

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
i haven't watch ep 4 yet.Man,I need too! Oh, I just love Janie's hair! Its so nice.I wish my hair was
pretty like hers.

fun

Expired Sarnie
Ch7 had always raked in the ratings, so I am not that surprised. I haven't seen episode 4 yet but OMG I am totally in love with this lakorn. I am glad in episode 3 she is dressed a bit better. I couldn't stand her hooker outfits lol. I prefer her hair down than up as well.

I am not fond of brother sister coupling where the pra ek and nang ek sibling are the second leading couple. Despite that I adore Phet and Rin chemistry. Another couple well I ain't too sure but I totally love Cartoon and Chatchai together but somehow he's a real arse, don't think they will be a couple in the end. What a pity, their scenes was just too adorable ahaha.

icyplace

sarNie Adult
Seeing everyone's comments,I agree with you in some views, for example I hate Sara and Noey' scenes a lot, especially for Aom(Noey)'s behavoirs and sayings, I really hate seeing she sheseduces Ran(Ken),all her doings make me think she is a flip and inveracious woman. Also I dislike seeing Rin(Sara) bullys Bua(Janie) with Aom together though I know what her doings are for her study, I still annoy her cuz she dosn't think about her bother——Ran's true feelings at all. As for Ran(Ken), I see many people are mad or disappointed at him, but after I see ep4 I relly understand him. About Ran careing Bua's identity someone understand some dislike but I only want to emphasize that Ran not only kinks Bua's identity, the thing makes him more injured is that Bua treat him as a brothel frequenter with a prostitute's identity, the key is the way Bua treat him. The scene when Bua refuses Ran's woo Ran says"I almost forget I am with who", in fact the words show that Ran is already fond of Bua but bua' saying that "if you want to go on with me you should pay more repayments". The words severely hit Ran and make him sober. Undering this misunderstanding I estimate few men can go on his true feelings. So he just dosn't resist Aom's approaching, he wants to fall in love with Aom to make his life resume normal. But in fact Ran can't control himself very much. When he is with Aom he always thinks of the sweet and funny scenes he with Bua. As for Bua(Janie) I also really understand her feelings a lot. The reasom why she refuses Ran is this moment she dosn't determine whether Ran really falls love with her, she just dosn't want to be touched by Ran in this unclear case. And if she allow Ran's touch this will make her really casual. So I really understand why she refuses Ran. So I love dearly both Ran and Bua. They are tormenting each other. But I really want to say I like this cuz the plot of the play will be more undulating and appealing. After seeing ep4 I can't wait for seeing the next ep. I don't have the impulse of chaseing a lakron like this for a long time.Anyway I like KRLG and Ken&Janie's actings and chemistry between them very much!

AngelCrystal dear, your analysis made sense to me. As i said , i need Esub to understand the whole thing. Sunday passed, two more days to KRLJ

@fun4fun:
i just learned from others that Channel 3 often has low ratings which is sad, on the other hands, I like Channel 7 too, so i'm more bias about the ratings, For KRLJ, my hope is it will gain more ratings in next eps, besides TR ( which i hate it, so it deserved low ratings) , Janie's lakorn with Film had a high ratings , it 's sad to see a good lakorn as KRLJ has had low ratings.

like everybody here, I love Janie's hair, and agree with you and Aylove that Janie looks stunning pretty when her hair is down. Janie is one of Thai Actresses has beautiful hair, i love Janie, Vicky, Noon 's hair most. These beautiful ladies have beautiful hair which I 'm die to have , lol