[Ch3] Khun Seuk(Tv Scene)

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
Thanks for the pics. Oh my gosh, Look that's Ploy/Aum on the elephant!! That is them,right?hahah
I want to ride on an elephant. Pretty scary but I want to though.hahah. Can't wait to see some
Love between Aum/Ploy.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Thanks for the pics. Oh my gosh, Look that's Ploy/Aum on the elephant!! That is them,right?hahah
I want to ride on an elephant. Pretty scary but I want to though.hahah. Can't wait to see some
Love between Aum/Ploy.
yes its Aum/Ploy riding the elephant I wish I could ride it too but I'm not confident
enough to ride an elephant

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
yes its Aum/Ploy riding the elephant I wish I could ride it too but I'm not confident
enough to ride an elephant
ha.Thanks. I was sure that its them then I was like "is it"hahha. I am too, not confident
to ride an elephant but I would Love too. If one of my pra'ek ( Mark,Aum,Ken T, Tik, Pope,Rome,etc i have too many pra'eks.hahahah) is next,by my side while riding the elephant I will totally
be confident.ahhaah. :D
A Dream Come True!!!

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
Da girl is so pretty and good looking...I love ploy in here, she just so pretty and still Aum still look funny...thanks for da photo and yeah elephant ride does seem scary...but I do wish to ride on them as well...

InMessy

sarNie Hatchling

Credit to P'Ploy's IG...
OH...Look at P'Umm 's expression makes me teary...
:teary: :teary: :teary:

yer_moua

sarNie Hatchling
Just to let some people in here who doesn't know when was this lakorn air. This lakorn is going to air on this february 2012 but don't know what date yet. They will let us know soon and I am so excited about this.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Just to let some people in here who doesn't know when was this lakorn air. This lakorn is going to air on this february 2012 but don't know what date yet. They will let us know soon and I am so excited about this.
omg that is such a great news oh then I'll wait and going to research for the airing
date but I was reading somewhere can't remember which source and they said Khun Seuk
will be on air the same line along side Buang Rome/Rita/Noon/Pope

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
Wow tat such great news yer_Moua and Alice...can't wait any longer since they already make us wait for so long lol...but please Alice research da data and let us know...thank u