[Ch3] Khun Seuk(Tv Scene)

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
Thanks for da clip Cupid Candy...oh I can't wait to see those 3 lakorn espicially da one Khun Suek...

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
Happy to read that this is going to air next month already!!! Yay!!! I wonder which one is this one replacing. Excited,Super Excited, to see Aum with Ploy!!! ^_^

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Happy to read that this is going to air next month already!!! Yay!!! I wonder which one is this one replacing. Excited,Super Excited, to see Aum with Ploy!!! ^_^
oh yeah AyLove this will be a hard guessing since no more 4+1 superstar lakorn on air
the weekend slot then we have mook liam petch which i think will end soon and the
Monday slot Por/Chompoo TYLS so Khun Seuk by chances it could replace any of the
3 timeslot

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
oh yeah AyLove this will be a hard guessing since no more 4+1 superstar lakorn on air
the weekend slot then we have mook liam petch which i think will end soon and the
Monday slot Por/Chompoo TYLS so Khun Seuk by chances it could replace any of the
3 timeslot
Hopefully,the date come out soon. I'm happy to watch this now. I don't like war theme but i'll watch for Aum/Ploy anytime. :D

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
Thanks for da photo!!! Agree Nott sure does look funny at da last pic lol...anyways can't wait to watch this lakorn..

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
^ What is my man Aum doing there? Did he got catch by the bad people and they try to kill him in front of everybody???? No...