[CH3] Khun Mae Suam Roy (Rak Lakorn): Pop Thakoon/Bua Wansiri/Judo Tantatch

xcinsationalx

sarNie Oldmaid
He did??? Okay Khun Athirat i see you :aaaaa:

Today's episode would be more on the drama side, i remember seeing Na in that dress and they kinda fight in the garden ?

On a side note, anyone notice how Thi almost always wear dark colored blazers with dark colored dress shirts
Lol, yeah I've been thinking that for while. His wardrobe is like 90% dark suits.

mayag

sarNie Adult
Random thought: Maybe Khun Nat IS the culprit and she's playing innocent to trick everyone.

At this point, I'm just suspecting everyone except Thi and Pawinee. lol

Prakcion

sarNie Egg
Another possibility entered my mind, or did someone already mention?

Thi's mother, doing everything so that her son can get everything. She just disappeared not dead.
OMG you just thought what I was thinking right now HAHAHAH. I am kind of curious to know more about his mother and the reasons she runned away hmm.

mayag

sarNie Adult
Another possibility entered my mind, or did someone already mention?

Thi's mother, doing everything so that her son can get everything. She just disappeared not dead.
Oooo that could be possible. I never thought of this. I’ve been hoping that they’ll explain more about why Thi’s mom left.

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
There's still so much to uncover from. I, too, am still suspecting the whole fam, including Thi's mother. That one guy from the company is kind of suspicious too.
This lakorn brings me back to Leelawadee Plerng where you couldn't help it but to suspect the whole fam only to find out it was the pra'ake all along, tho he lost his memories and couldn't remember it.
The first part of today's episode was cute. Too bad it didn't last long enough like the behind the scene clips. T_T And let the drama continue again...tomorrow. I hope we get some more scenes of the two together tomorrow. It's almost the weekend. Just 2 more episode left for the week and then back to waiting again. T_T I swear this family is like cursed or something. All the male in that household has a mistress or hooking up with other women besides my Thi although Da is desperate to be one. 555 I don't mind Judo's character and I think he can be adorable but his acting throws me off a lot. Not entirely fond of it.

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
This is my theory

Thi's mom planned to kill Siya becaue she knew about the affair (but not the whole picture of the relationship) that way if Siya dies, then Pipop has no one else to really split money to. She gives it enough time for Pipob to change the will. She knows it is done and then has Pipob killed. Reason?
1. She wants Pawanee to know the feeling of losing her son because she had to leave her son, once upon a time. She didn't anticipate the will, but now that Thi is legally wedded too Siya, she is going to start trying to kill Siya off, so her son gets everything.

At least, that is one of my theories lol.

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
That's a pretty darn reasonable theory. ^^
I want to know more about Nat's part of the story too. Seems like there's something we don't know about her yet...some past history.
I wonder how the fam's relationship with Ya will be like later, because she did bring chaos upon the household. I mean, any normal person would not want someone with their people if that person caused problems to arise within the family/household.

wuzhangs

sarNie Oldmaid
OMG I cannot wait for this scene, whenever this is lol. It also looks like Na isn't in a wheelchair here. So maybe this is after the reveal?
I believe it is after the reveal too cause there is preview of them on bed with the same clothes in their ost mv

_mLove_

sarNie Hatchling
This is my theory

Thi's mom planned to kill Siya becaue she knew about the affair (but not the whole picture of the relationship) that way if Siya dies, then Pipop has no one else to really split money to. She gives it enough time for Pipob to change the will. She knows it is done and then has Pipob killed. Reason?
1. She wants Pawanee to know the feeling of losing her son because she had to leave her son, once upon a time. She didn't anticipate the will, but now that Thi is legally wedded too Siya, she is going to start trying to kill Siya off, so her son gets everything.

At least, that is one of my theories lol.
I don't know :confused12:.....I just can't see it. I mean..it could've been that Thi's mom was given the alternative to leave without Thi that's why she didn't take him but I can't see a reason why she would do that. She has her reasons for leaving, of course, but I think Na will bring the mother and son back together. Everyone in the house is suspiciously weird but I think I am leaning toward the sister and brother inlaw. The sister is all about money and a ditz so she thinks her world is perfect, her cheating husband is "perfect", life is so called perfect in her head that she's willing to ruin anyone - she has mentioned to her husband - to get rid of them. Once she finds out her world isn't so perfect, she will oust her husband because she's dumb like that. Plus, the family doesn't trust her in the business. She's been trying so hard to get praises and promotions but everything turns out to be scams and bad businesses. Right now, she's laying low and having people do the job for her like taking pictures of Thi and Na at the mall and sending them to Da to cause chaos. She's an instigator and evil behind the curtains. I wouldn't say it's all her but she may have some part in starting the whole drama.

xcinsationalx

sarNie Oldmaid
Wow a lot of stuff seemed to go down this episode. And it seems like Na is finally feeling something toward Thi, or at least his words are getting to her. Next episode seems like another one filled with drama, can't wait to see what they uncover about Nat.

Prakcion

sarNie Egg
OMG this episodes introduced us with many new informations. It seems that we have other will. I wonder what it was about. Anyone who understand Thai can help us here, right? hehehe. Anyway, I think this drama is getting more and more interisting and I really hope it can continuous like that :)