[CH3] Khun Mae Suam Roy (Rak Lakorn): Pop Thakoon/Bua Wansiri/Judo Tantatch

mayag

sarNie Adult
I hate watching lakorns where you can’t help it but to suspect everyone. Like, I’m giving Nat the benefit of doubt because I’ve watched enough lakorns where 1 character is very obvious about their hatred but it turns out to be someone else. I am excited to see more of Pop and Bua. I love it when Pop’s hair is down. He looks more boyish and adorable like that.
I like it when Pop's hair is down as well! I think all Thai actors look much better when their hair is down. I hate it when stylists gel up their hair to make them look professional or whatever.

I strolled through IG and saw veteran actress Anne thong post of the lakorn. Does she have any making of the lakorn. Or just supporting?? Its nice how she's promoting this lakorn.
That's nice of her. Maybe it's because Pop was in her lakorn (Piang Chai blah blah).

mey198

sarNie Egg
I feel like the suspect could be khun nat but that seem too obvious. It might seem as her because of how her character is being developed but there could be another person behind all of her craziness.

lee seung gi

hazaatmumaana
That scene between Nat and khao suay omg... the little boy is so pure :sad6::sad6:

Seriously Thi is really really worried for Na/Ya :angel10:
ALL THE SCENE INSIDE THE ROOM TOWARDS THE END
Damnit when Thi stripped i went :nut:
yes, you are right about Thi being worried for her and that last few minutes towards the ends's scene really make me gugugaga (i don't know what word i use)..hahaha

wuzhangs

sarNie Oldmaid
let's keep this thread thriving weeeee
i came with some gif offering - i keep on repeating the ost vid cause sooooo many scenes for future episodes!

let's start with THIS one. ISTG ONCE EPISODE 6 PART 3 IS UPLOADED I WILL GIF THE WHOLE ENDING SCENE ATHIRAT STRIPPING ANYONE

Sweet moments between thi and na <33

wuzhangs

sarNie Oldmaid
watchlakorn keep on freezing on me ugh.. i guess gif set for episode 6 part 3 ending scene would have to wait until tomorrow..

damnt it pop he's so hot. Thi keep telling all those innuendos to Na/Ya, im screaming internally right on the other side of the screen
"Don't worry i'm gentle" "if you don't know how it feels, i'll teach you" "im your husband, i can kiss you, but others cannot" CAN HE NOT

i am getting to the point of obsession with these 2, you would be seeing me lurking from time to time, i can guarantee this

mey198

sarNie Egg
let's keep this thread thriving weeeee
i came with some gif offering - i keep on repeating the ost vid cause sooooo many scenes for future episodes!

let's start with THIS one. ISTG ONCE EPISODE 6 PART 3 IS UPLOADED I WILL GIF THE WHOLE ENDING SCENE ATHIRAT STRIPPING ANYONE

Sweet moments between thi and na <33
I can’t help but smile like a crazy person sitting in class. Thank for sharing, can’t wait til that episode.

xcinsationalx

sarNie Oldmaid
watchlakorn keep on freezing on me ugh.. i guess gif set for episode 6 part 3 ending scene would have to wait until tomorrow..

damnt it pop he's so hot. Thi keep telling all those innuendos to Na/Ya, im screaming internally right on the other side of the screen
"Don't worry i'm gentle" "if you don't know how it feels, i'll teach you" "im your husband, i can kiss you, but others cannot" CAN HE NOT

i am getting to the point of obsession with these 2, you would be seeing me lurking from time to time, i can guarantee this
OMG, I was basically squealing during that scene yesterday. Na was so confused because Thi refused to come out and say he was jealous of Krit, otherwise he'd discover he was misunderstanding lol

wuzhangs

sarNie Oldmaid
OMG, I was basically squealing during that scene yesterday. Na was so confused because Thi refused to come out and say he was jealous of Krit, otherwise he'd discover he was misunderstanding lol
i swear i sounded like a dying whistle trying to keep my voice on the low ugh athirat is going to be the death of me!
it might be too early for love, but Thi is definitely, confirmed, experiencing some physical attraction to Na. He keep on invading her personal space, and of course that jealous scene. and now that he worries about her safety too, i guessing praek would fall for nangek first :cheer::cheer:

koojin

You.Me. +Lakorn= buddies
Each ep is getting more intense. I love it. I'm craving for more pranang scenes and skin ship. The scene with khao soy and Nat got my eyes watery. I don't think Nat is the suspect nor the mother or Dao. Its either the married sis or the bro N law..

wuzhangs

sarNie Oldmaid
Each ep is getting more intense. I love it. I'm craving for more pranang scenes and skin ship. The scene with khao soy and Nat got my eyes watery. I don't think Nat is the suspect nor the mother or Dao. Its either the married sis or the bro N law..
Khao suay is such a sweeet boy :') the way he blow Nat's "boo-boo"

wuzhangs

sarNie Oldmaid
Hey guys i came with the Episode 6 part 3 ending scene gif sets
Let's enjoy die together :)

SOMEONE PLEASE STOP NAI ATHIRAT HE'S LETHAL

The ending scene was everything i never knew i wanted TT this is them not even having that much feelings towards each other, i love it, i love it wayy to much