[CH3] Khun Mae Suam Roy (Rak Lakorn): Pop Thakoon/Bua Wansiri/Judo Tantatch

Yaam

sarNie Adult
Never knew about Bua until this lakorn, never seen any of Pop's lakorns but knew he existed. Honestly they're a pair or individuals that I would probably never come across to watch, but luckily I saw the teaser and OST mvs. It looked so good that I decided to give this lakorn a try and OMG! I am in love with Pop and Bua as a couple and the lakorn itself so far! Pop was never attractive to me since he started his career, but he def grew on me within these few episodes. This is my first time watching Bua, she is super duper cute which makes her and Pop so cute together. I didn't even knew they had a lakorn together 4 years ago, but as the third couple. Went to watch some mvs of them together and they were so cuteeee together then too! I think I like Pop as a dorky character better - he looked so adorable and Bua's character in that lakorn was super girly and cute! Both of them have def grown since their first lakorn together! I hope this lakorn doesn't drag like Rak Rai... That lakorn started so good, then went down hill after a few episodes! -_- I barely ever watch evening lakorns too since most of them I find are ridiculous, but lately evening lakorns have been stepping up their game! ;)

koojin

You.Me. +Lakorn= buddies
Ep 4 was good. Tbh ...I've heard of Bua and Pop years ago but they didn't catch my attention until the teaser and MVs.. Of this lakorn ..Gosh the baby boy (Siya's son) is so freakin cute tooo. Too many cuties in this lakorn 555 By the end of this week well get to ep 7 already.. I'm so readyy

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
^^ They extended Rak Rai, if I remember correctly. I'm not sure how long this lakorn is supposed to be but I'm ready if it's going to take 40 episodes of nonsense, because I want more Pop and Bua. 555 It makes me depress knowing how short each episode is. I'm still upset I stumbled upon this lakorn too early. Anyways, I can't wait for the next episode(s). I'm already feeling depress knowing that the weekend is approaching, which means we'll have to wait 2 days! 2 DAYS! 555

koojin

You.Me. +Lakorn= buddies
I think I'm going to catch ep 5 live. And in order to do that I'm going to have to wake up 4 in the morning 555 . Sleep and school can wait. I need to watch...

yellowgreen123

looking for light, reaching out for hope...
1 hour from now weeee okay first time trying to watch it live. Live i mean on ch3 yt live

Or anyone have any links where i can watch it live?

Edit: i have been camping on the yt channel tho orz. Or there is no broadcast today??
Do you have the ch3 app downloaded?

mayag

sarNie Adult
I think I'm going to catch ep 5 live. And in order to do that I'm going to have to wake up 4 in the morning 555 . Sleep and school can wait. I need to watch...
But whyyy?? There are so many ads in between and if you don't watch it live, you'll have something to look forward to when you get back from school!

xcinsationalx

sarNie Oldmaid
Watching the first part of episode 4 subbed now, Nattaya really is suspect based on how she reacted to Na's bluff about knowing who shot Ya.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
I don't think I would ever catch a lakorn live again. The ads were outrageous. No matter how much I enjoy a lakorn I can wait a few hours for the channel to upload it properly.

I would be surprised if this lakorn is less than 25 episodes. And if it is doing good like Rak Rai then it might get extended. Rak Rai got pretty good ratings so the downside of it was fillers episodes and dragging.

xodxo

Trapped in MueyxTian's World! ❤️
Hm idk maybe I’ll need to get started on this soon kind of stopped after ep1 lol I need motivation. Your reviews are def helping haha

I’ll have to agree that sometimes I don’t even care that a Lakorn is evening or prime. If it’s good, it’s good. If it sucks, it sucks! Period.

Evening Lakorn just has the lesser in demand or less popular stars but honestly speaking prime actors aren’t necessarily the best acting people either lol

wuzhangs

sarNie Oldmaid
Ep 4 was good. Tbh ...I've heard of Bua and Pop years ago but they didn't catch my attention until the teaser and MVs.. Of this lakorn ..Gosh the baby boy (Siya's son) is so freakin cute tooo. Too many cuties in this lakorn 555 By the end of this week well get to ep 7 already.. I'm so readyy
I watched pop in Piang chai kon nee with eye, and i know bua from kluenn cheewit, but this lakorn here is a winner, i like them as a pair.

Andd yesss khao suay is way too cuute i want to pinch his chubby cheeks :aaaaa:

Yea that's why I thought she was sketchy too. I hope she didn't kill off her own husband!
Well we cannot eliminate her from the suspect list tbh, she is kinda cuckoo in the head

xcinsationalx

sarNie Oldmaid
I don't think I would ever catch a lakorn live again. The ads were outrageous. No matter how much I enjoy a lakorn I can wait a few hours for the channel to upload it properly.

I would be surprised if this lakorn is less than 25 episodes. And if it is doing good like Rak Rai then it might get extended. Rak Rai got pretty good ratings so the downside of it was fillers episodes and dragging.
While I certainly enjoy this, I think an extension would just make things drag and this actually wrapped up filming a long time ago I think. So it might be more challenging to try and film an extension.

little22

sarNie Juvenile
I'm following this lakorn I like. I know the brother wants P'ek to marry his sis in law. That's gross. He can protect them if they just come live at the house. But I just love the marriage lakorns. All of them are suspects but to include the mom is crazy. Every mom loves their kids and not harm them. Nad should be the most suspects cus she's crazy mean her actions. But I think there's a twist it's not her. It most likely the quiet no showoff person that killing everyone.

little22

sarNie Juvenile
I haven't had a lakorn fever for awhile catching live. But the next episode is a kiss scene out of nowhere he likes her even though that his sis in law eew. But it's a lakorn and n,ek so I'll give in. I want at live 4am. I can't sleep anyway and don't work morning tomorrow

This for the time being only points out to the brother in law or nat's relative then, so far they are the quiet ones.

Who is streaming today's episode live??

wuzhangs

sarNie Oldmaid
I haven't had a lakorn fever for awhile catching live. But the next episode is a kiss scene out of nowhere he likes her even though that his sis in law eew. But it's a lakorn and n,ek so I'll give in. I want at live 4am. I can't sleep anyway and don't work morning tomorrow
Yeah reason why im streaming would be cause of the sudden kiss lol i still feel it is kinda early for him to be jealous tbh

4am? Omg! Where are you from? Thailand is just 1 hour behind me so im very thankful orz

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid
Hm idk maybe I’ll need to get started on this soon kind of stopped after ep1 lol I need motivation. Your reviews are def helping haha

I’ll have to agree that sometimes I don’t even care that a Lakorn is evening or prime. If it’s good, it’s good. If it sucks, it sucks! Period.

Evening Lakorn just has the lesser in demand or less popular stars but honestly speaking prime actors aren’t necessarily the best acting people either lol
Sorry but lately I find evening actors more appealing than prime time ones. They even got better wardrobes. I liked Maeya outfits in her lakorn. No wonder they got better ratings. Sorry ch3 but your prime time actors are not doing it for me for the most. Bleh

wuzhangs

sarNie Oldmaid
I am parked here and ch3 app open already, but im seeing ken t and janie, anyone knows what is the name of this lakorn? there's noey too