[Ch3] Khon Neua Duang (Act Art)

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
love to see Yaya working with a talented pra'ek like Tye but Ch3 has downgrade him to
an evening actor

jeanie

sarNie Adult
I don't think Ananda will ever be in lakorns but if he is it'll probably be for Off. When he was on the Ratree talk show with Mario and Off he said he doesn't play in lakorns because he doesn't watch lakorns and he feels that one should be familiar with them to act in them.

tinah

sarNie Coma
someone please translate! i see yaya and ananda's name mentioned. he complimented yaya..its so cute. i wanna see them pair up! itll be a dream come true especially for yaya who will have a chance to work with one of the biggest actor in thailand

@ ปลื้ม "ญาญ่า" อุรัสยา ทำเอา อนันดา ถึงกับบอกผู้จัด "อ๊อฟ" พงษ์พัฒน์ ว่าอยากร่วมงานด้วย เลยแว่วๆ ว่าพี่อ๊อฟเตรียมจัดเต็มให้เล่นคู่กันในเรื่อง "คนเหนือดวง" โอ้ว...ว ลุ้นๆ

@ ทำเอา "ญาญ่า" อุรัสยา รู้ข่าวถึงกับยิ้มแก้มปริ เพราะปลื้ม "พี่อนันดา" เช่นกัน แถมยังบอกว่าหากได้ร่วมงานกับพระเอกรุ่นพี่จริงจะดีใจม้าก...มากค่า

credit to komchadluek

tinah

sarNie Coma
ok, dolly just translated the article for me

it says that Andanda want to pair up with Yaya. he ask Off pongpat to find a lakorn for them so off will pair them up for this lakorn! :woot: wow, yaya must feel delighted especially to know ananda requested to pair up with her. its been so hard for off pongpat to ever get ananda to work with him and now the chance will finally happen

http://www.komchadluek.net/detail/20120224/123705/%E0%B9%80%E0%B8%A1%E0%B9%89%E0%B8%B2%E0%B8%97%E0%B9%8C%E0%B8%99%E0%B8%AD%E0%B8%81%E0%B8%88%E0%B8%AD.html

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
Yaya is going to be busy this year, :cry: when is she ever going to act with Nadech again after Toranee Ni Krai Krong? I need my Yadech at least every year.

zazoured

sarNie Juvenile
Wow ! So it means this lakorn is going to happen ? I am glad Yaya has this opportunity to work with Ananda because like him or not , he is still one of the best actor in Thailand ! Feeling happy for Yaya but the girl is going to have a really busy schedule ahead...

zazoured

sarNie Juvenile
Sorry for the triple post but Mildchild , on YouTube ,has translated for me and said :
He has a crush on Yaya !!!
Woody: Yaya
Ananda: Oh yes ! I like ! She is cute, soooo cute, anything she says , I believe it all.
Thank you Mildchild !!!!!!

tinah

sarNie Coma
^omg, how cute!! Do you have the clip? I'm sure off pongpat will make it happen cause he's been trying to get ananda to work with him for the longest timeSo yayas gonna get to work with aum and ananda but nadech doesn't even have 1 lakorn confirmed yet

zazoured

sarNie Juvenile
The teaser is above ur answer lol !!! But interview Will be tomorrow.
As for Nadech, he seems that he has been confirmed in the Yakuza lakorn with Mario but don't know about the n'ek yet . It should happen during the course of this year .

jennaloveu

sarNie Juvenile
This Sunday Woody talks to Ananda in his house and the name Yaya get mention again!!! Cannot help more because I don't know thai... :cry:

Oh my god Ananda is killing me >////< He so cute the way he talks about Yaya but Nadech is still da one for me.

tinah

sarNie Coma
^^thanks i cant wait to see it. seem like ananda has a high school crush on yaya hehe i dont blame him, shes so adorable

THaiMovieLover

sarNie Oldmaid
Lol. Omg! Ananda requested to work with Yaya he must have a crush on her lol. Yaya is so cute I don't blame him. Wow I am so surprise that Ananda finally wants to play lakorn and wants Yaya to be his n'ek

Lol. Tinah we said the same thing, after I post I saw yours.