sarNie Oldmaid
Title: คนเหนือดวง

Credit to: snow_scorpio @ SPICY Forum

Link:
http://www.spicyforu...art-generation/

http://www.komchadlu...7%E0%B8%87.html

It will star filming next year.

ฟุ้ง'อนันดา'ลงจอ'คนเหนือดวง
"แดง" ธัญญา โสภณ แย้มแผนละครปีหน้า "คนเหนือดวง" วาง อนันดา เอเวอร์ริ่งแฮม ประกบ "ญาญ่า" อุรัสยา เสปอร์บันด์ ส่วนละครเจ้าปัญหา "ทองเนื้อเก้า" ยอมรับพยายามปรับบท เล็งนางเอกช่องแสดง
เริ่มวางแผนโปรเจกท์ละครปีหน้าเป็นที่เรียบร้อยแล้ว สำหรับ "แดง" ธัญญา ผู้จัดละครคนเก่งแห่งบริษัท แอค อาร์ต เจเนอเรชั่น จำกัด เผยถึงการเปิดซิงการแสดงละครเรื่องแรกกับช่อง 3 ของนักแสดงหนุ่มลูกรัก "อนันดา" เรื่อง "คนเหนือดวง" ในงานบวงสรวง "รักเกิดในตลาดสด" ที่หนองแขม ได้ความดังนี้

"เป็นเรื่องที่อนันดาถูกใจ ชื่อเรื่อง "คนเหนือดวง" แต่ว่ายังไม่ได้ขายช่องอย่างเป็นทางการ ตอนนี้แดงเองก็กำลังปรับเรื่องให้เป็นตลาด เพราะเป็นเรื่องที่น่าเหลือเชื่อนิดหนึ่ง อนันดาเองก็อยากมาทำงานกับเรามาก แล้วที่สำคัญมีคนมาต่อคิวรอเขาอยู่เยอะด้วย ถ้าเราไม่จั่วหัว คนอื่นก็ไม่ได้เริ่มกันสักที ด้วยความที่เขาเป็นน้องรักของเรา เขาให้คิวเราปีหน้า ในเรื่องของตัวบท แดงให้อนันดานั่งคุยกับพี่ยุ่น (ยิ่งยศ ปัญญา) คนเขียนบทเลย ทั้งนี้ อนันดาบอกแล้วว่าอยากเล่นกับญาญ่า (อุรัสยา เสปอร์บันด์) เพราะว่าน้องน่ารัก ถูกสเปกเขา แต่ว่าแดงยังไม่ได้ขายช่อง ต้องไปเสนอช่องก่อน แดงเชื่อว่าทางช่องเองก็ต้องอยากได้อนันดา คิดว่าอีกไม่กี่อาทิตย์ก็จะเข้าไปเสนอช่องแล้ว" แดงแจกแจง

เมื่อถามถึงเรื่องของความคืบหน้าละครเรื่อง "ทองเนื้อเก้า" นั้น ผู้จัดคนเก่งเผยว่าตัวเองและทีมงานทุกคนอยากทำเรื่องนี้มาก ติดตรงที่ว่าทางช่อง 3 มีความเห็นว่ายังเป็นเวลาที่ยังไม่เหมาะสมในการทำ พร้อมทั้งยังไม่มีบทสรุปในเรื่องของตัวนางเอกอย่าง "ลำยอง"

"จริงๆ เราอยากทำมาก (เน้นเสียง) แต่ตอนนี้ช่องบอกว่ายังไม่เหมาะ จังหวะยังไม่ใช่ เลยขอให้เราเว้นระยะไปนิดหนึ่ง อีกอย่างตัวเอกเรื่องก็ยังไม่ได้ นักแสดงบทของลำยองยังไม่ได้ รออีกนิดหนึ่ง (มีข่าวออกมาว่าทาบทาม "ตั๊ก" บงกช คงมาลัย) ที่จริงเราเห็นว่าเขาได้เพราะว่าเขาเหมาะ เขาแรงดี มองในเรื่องของฝีมือ แต่ว่าด้วยปัจจัยหลายๆ อย่างเราเองก็ต้องฟังผู้ใหญ่ด้วย และท้ายที่สุดก็เป็นเด็กของช่อง" แดงกล่าวทิ้งท้าย

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
Not so fond of Ananda cause the mole on him turns me off. Yay more projects for Yaya! Hope she does Maya Tawan too.

chubbycheeks

imma kick ur-ass-aya !
Wow, Anada and Yaya? My initial reaction is that he's too old for her but then he is a good actor so perhaps they can pull it off. Oh and Act Art too! I'm glad that Yaya is getting her chances to work with different productions. Hopefully this one will be good. Thanks for sharing the news na ja!

tinah

sarNie Coma
it'll be great to see yaya with an a-lister like ananda but i highly doubt that he will accept this lakorn. khun off have been trying to get him to starr in his lakorn for the longest time now

myheromike

♥♥MikeƸӜƷPle♥♥ khun yai♥pin
Who is anada it he the ploy that do a movie with ploy right. If his this guy omg his suck old not match pairing. Do not agree with this project,but it would be great if they change this to mark it was the best thing to me hahahah love mark and yaya together. Pray they will change the p'ek not good pair :thumbdown: :thumbdown: :thumbdown: :thumbdown: His old for her. Omg what wrong with they mind. Why the one I need they didn't do but the one that I don't event want them to pair they will alway do it damn so mad.anyway pray again please let mark in here. I know tawan deard is just end like one week,but it take to film and everything than when the lakorn is done film it already like a year or like half of the year.

tiffalin

sarNie Egg
Who is anada it he the ploy that do a movie with ploy right. If his this guy omg his suck old not match pairing. Do not agree with this project,but it would be great if they change this to mark it was the best thing to me hahahah love mark and yaya together. Pray they will change the p'ek not good pair :thumbdown: :thumbdown: :thumbdown: :thumbdown: His old for her. Omg what wrong with they mind. Why the one I need they didn't do but the one that I don't event want them to pair they will alway do it damn so mad.anyway pray again please let mark in here. I know tawan deard is just end like one week,but it take to film and everything than when the lakorn is done film it already like a year or like half of the year.
me too,love mark and yaya together,Ananda is too old for yaya

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
wow Ananda and Yaya hot new pair and this is Yaya first lakorn for Khun Off Act Art

Asy

sarNie Immature
Wow finally Ananda in a lakorn ughhh but he's to old for Nong Yaya. I think its either Ananda - Ploy or Mark - Yaya. Hehe

Not so fond of Ananda cause the mole on him turns me off. Yay more projects for Yaya! Hope she does Maya Tawan too.
I second that. His mole turn me off. :lmao3:

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Wow finally Ananda in a lakorn ughhh but he's to old for Nong Yaya. I think its either Ananda - Ploy or Mark - Yaya. Hehe

I second that. His mole turn me off. :lmao3:
yeah his mole bugles me too but his still hot though

tinah

sarNie Coma
so is it confirm? i dont know but i highly doubt that ananda would accept this lakorn cause his schedule is so packed and he mainly starrs in movies

neena

sarNie Adult
i prefer ananda in movies rather then lakorns...i love him and think he is the asian version of orlando bloom LOL...hey Yaya gets to star with a Orlando Bloom look alike lol

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
i prefer ananda in movies rather then lakorns...i love him and think he is the asian version of orlando bloom LOL...hey Yaya gets to star with a Orlando Bloom look alike lol
oh wow Thai version Orlando Bloom :thumbsup: that'll be good to see Yaya and
Ananda Bloom together

jennaloveu

sarNie Juvenile
OMG please not this guy~~ I dont find anything attractive in him plus he is too old too. I love Yaya so much but with this Anada guy is a NO NO for me.

vjp09

sarNie Egg
He's not that bad. At first, I didn't find him good looking at all when I saw him on screen...I thought why did they put him on screen? Well after having watched some of his work he actually grew on me. He is a really good actor and he isn't that bad looking. I think his mole is his beauty mark and it makes him even more attractive. I would not mind seeing these two together. I actually would love to see him with other actresses also in lakorns.

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
so ananda is confirmed for this lakorn? there was so many lakorns directors wanted him in.. hmm.. i love him, he's a great actor and all.. but i want him with some older n'eks..