[CH3] Kharm See Tan Don (PENPUT TV): Pope Thanawat / Chippy Sirin

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
I swear we are abusing ourselves here.

Tieng's mom is a typical Asian mom that blames everyone but their own child, see everyone as bad but their own. She begged for forgiveness for her own, hate that everyone looks down and judge her own but she turns around and do the exact same shit to others. :rolleyes:Like are you kidding me?!?!?! At least Duen's dad is consistent, he hate his son for using drugs and hates Tieng for the same reason.

This lakorn is making me go bald. :rolleyes:
I stopped watching a long time ago lool im just in this thread for fun haha

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
You're the smart one. Well I stopped too but then I saw it live this morning while waiting to watch thai news. I seriously stopped watching all lakorns currently airing right now cus they're all super annoying (except PJ and Prang, just started that).

So I'm back in the K, C and T dramas mode right now.

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
You're the smart one. Well I stopped too but then I saw it live this morning while waiting to watch thai news. I seriously stopped watching all lakorns currently airing right now cus they're all super annoying (except PJ and Prang, just started that).

Lakorns were kimd of Blah this year. The only ones i really loved and were higher than my expectations were BPS, GS, and Boy and Chippys part of the My Hero series.

Now im just waiting for Tik and Mews lakorn to air after KSTD is over and also Great and Bellas Lakorn as well as James Ma and Yeenas Lakorn

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
Lakorns were kimd of Blah this year. The only ones i really loved and were higher than my expectations were BPS, GS, and Boy and Chippys part of the My Hero series.

Now im just waiting for Tik and Mews lakorn to air after KSTD is over and also Great and Bellas Lakorn as well as James Ma and Yeenas Lakorn
I even dropped GS cus I couldn't stand the nangek and her stupid immature selfish self.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
I swear we are abusing ourselves here.

Tieng's mom is a typical Asian mom that blames everyone but their own child, see everyone as bad but their own. She begged for forgiveness for her own, hate that everyone looks down and judge her own but she turns around and do the exact same shit to others. :rolleyes:Like are you kidding me?!?!?! At least Duen's dad is consistent, he hate his son for using drugs and hates Tieng for the same reason.

This lakorn is making me go bald. :rolleyes:
Right. I'm just soo confused with this situation. Is this suppose to be the twist??? Haha.

I was bald since day 1.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Haha. Poor KSTD crew. . . they even went to Africa to film.

Awe. I'm worried I'm gonna do the same. BUT I shouldn't. Must stay loyal to Samee. Hahah.

I haven't been watching GS because there aren't any subs anymore. Yeah nang'ek was definitely a pain in my butt, but she has gotten better, so I hope she stays better.

Really?? She was definitely childish and selfish but i guess im understanding of her. The only thing i dont like about the n'ek is when she puts down people for being "lower" than her. Thats unexcusable.
Agree. She downgrades then, but is all sweet to their maid. Like girl you just dissed them all. Haha.

Rachfull

sarNie Oldmaid
Really?? She was definitely childish and selfish but i guess im understanding of her. The only thing i dont like about the n'ek is when she puts down people for being "lower" than her. Thats unexcusable.
I mean... what else did you expect from a slap-kiss? That's how ALL nang'eks are in traditional slap-kisses, at least imo :risas3:

Either they're super annoying and selfish and don't see the love the pra'ek has for them (which frankly, they don't deserve) or they're super weak and submissive. I think I actually get more annoyed with the submissive ones because it seems to me like they're portrayed as the "perfect woman" or "how a woman should be." Like women shouldn't be bratty and selfish, but it's not like we should just let everyone do whatever they want with us :mad:
Sorry mini-rant. I often have problems with how women are portrayed in Thai dramas :facepalm: Just another reason to watch BPS instead :thumbup:

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
I mean... what else did you expect from a slap-kiss? That's how ALL nang'eks are in traditional slap-kisses, at least imo :risas3:

Either they're super annoying and selfish and don't see the love the pra'ek has for them (which frankly, they don't deserve) or they're super weak and submissive. I think I actually get more annoyed with the submissive ones because it seems to me like they're portrayed as the "perfect woman" or "how a woman should be." Like women shouldn't be bratty and selfish, but it's not like we should just let everyone do whatever they want with us :mad:
Sorry mini-rant. I often have problems with how women are portrayed in Thai dramas :facepalm: Just another reason to watch BPS instead :thumbup:
Oh honey, that nangek is at another level! She's not only a B to praek but she's like 10 years old childish! I can't stand nangeks like that, I can take a hole praeks cus you know, men are a holes lol but i can't accept my fellow women acting like a 10 year old when she's like in her mid 20s already. Then all the excuse for her rude immature childish b attitude to be because she loves her parents, an only child who can't share is like sooooo :rolleyes:. Girl is 25!!!!!!! Grow the f up. Ugh boils my blood.

xodxo

Trapped in MueyxTian's World! ❤️
Omg Tieng's mom is a BITCH :mad: and Duang's whole family including Duen, ugh. I swear the people not addicted to drugs have more issues, drama, and negative thinking than those who are.

Why am I watching this again? :rolleyes:
Hahahhaha. I laugh so hard at the part “the people not addicted to drugs have more issues, drama, and negative thinking than those who are.“:risas3::risas3:

Oh honey, that nangek is at another level! She's not only a B to praek but she's like 10 years old childish! I can't stand nangeks like that, I can take a hole praeks cus you know, men are a holes lol but i can't accept my fellow women acting like a 10 year old when she's like in her mid 20s already. Then all the excuse for her rude immature childish b attitude to be because she loves her parents, an only child who can't share is like sooooo :rolleyes:. Girl is 25!!!!!!! Grow the f up. Ugh boils my blood.
I came for KSTD review but got a GS review too lolol :facepalm::risas3::risas3::risas3::pancarta:

~~

Hahahahahahahah LOL at @phatman @SuzieJ @Rachfull I had a roller costar thrill of laughter seeping through the comments. Hahhahaha :risas3: I think I read more venting than enjoyment lol :facepalm::risas3:

@Rachfull your fullcaps are eye candy tho lol :p

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
Hahahhaha. I laugh so hard at the part “the people not addicted to drugs have more issues, drama, and negative thinking than those who are.“:risas3::risas3:

I came for KSTD review but got a GS review too lolol :facepalm::risas3::risas3::risas3::pancarta:

~~

Hahahahahahahah LOL at @phatman @SuzieJ @Rachfull I had a roller costar thrill of laughter seeping through the comments. Hahhahaha :risas3: I think I read more venting than enjoyment lol :facepalm::risas3:

We enjoy ranting about this Lakorn. Its that bad TBH. Were not exaggerating

Rachfull

sarNie Oldmaid
FullCaps ep 6 Part II
Back here... unfortunately
Remind me why I'm still watching this???

Screenshot_20180725-163325_YouTube.jpg
She has the best acting in the whole drama by far. I wish that were a compliment.

Screenshot_20180726-153919_YouTube.jpg
This face... what even is this face :facepalm::risas3:

Screenshot_20180726-153904_YouTube.jpg
Never pause Pope mid-scene...:facepalm:

Screenshot_20180726-154151_YouTube.jpg
Aww Tieng defends Duan against Duan's dad
But for once his dad is right. Duan needs better friends :facepalm:

Half of this drama is people making weird faces. The other half is Chippy making no faces.

Dad:
Screenshot_20180726-154437_YouTube.jpg
What have I done?
Rachfull: You were an abusive scumbag, that's what you did :mad:

:facepalm: I could be doing so many other things right now

Now Pope and Chippy are fighting... I think I'm supposed to feel the sparks between them right about now, but I got nothing. The argument just felt out of place.

More inconsistent acting from Pope...

Screenshot_20180726-155135_YouTube.jpg
So now he's at the beach??? Wait what?
If the script would EXPLAIN half the things going on that might be nice :facepalm:

I'm gonna have a permanent red mark on my forehead from facepalming during this episode

Screenshot_20180726-160629_YouTube.jpg
Hey look, some more random characters :rolleyes: because this drama doesn't already have enough

Screenshot_20180726-161045_YouTube.jpg
Dang it, why'd he have to turn up again? I'd almost forgotten about him :facepalm:

I'm so over these random lakeside scenes

Screenshot_20180726-161253_YouTube.jpg
Wait... why is Tieng driving her again? Is he the only person she knows with a car? Did I miss something?
Ugh, nothing makes sense, Show.

More bland acting from Chippy... seriously, this is like watching Kristen Stewart :facepalm:

They keep trying to progress Tieng and Chippy's relationship, but they honestly have zero chemistry as a couple and neither Pope nor Chippy is convincing. I honestly don't feel like either of them would care if the other one died. Which I kinda hope will happen because that's this drama's only chance for survival at this point.

Screenshot_20180727-001702_YouTube.jpg
Good samee, let go of Chippy's hands. Now go find someone better who will actually look like she has some type of romantic interest in you.

Kinda missing Pope's eyesex rn. I know it's too soon in their relationship for eyesex, but at least it would show that he's interested instead of all this bad writing and nonsensical directing trying and failing to show it.

More side characters...

TBC

Last edited:

Rachfull

sarNie Oldmaid

~~

These FullCaps take so much out of me... I keep having to go back to GOOD DRAMAS like BPS, Pin Anong, LRT, Padiwarada, even that super cheesy Mik one I complained about on the BPS thread (which is STILL better than this horror :facepalm:)
I'm gonna have to go on a spiritual retreat or something to recover from this lakorn

Rachfull

sarNie Oldmaid
FullCaps ep 6 Part 3
FINALLY I'm almost finished and I can go detox from this traumatic experience with some BPS fanfiction

I don't know how much longer I can stand to watch this, even for Pope...

Screenshot_20180727-001958_YouTube.jpg
Nice camera angle
You caught Chippy's blank expression perfectly

Screenshot_20180727-003729_YouTube.jpg
Yep, I'm definitely A LOT more invested in this relationship than Pope's.

Tieng really feels like an afterthought. He barely shows up in the drama, and they never develop his character. I (like to) think part of the reason Pope's acting is so inconsistent is because he hardly has a character. Tieng just doesn't really exist; we don't know ANYTHING about his personality except that he has mama troubles and he used to take drugs. Oh, and he's interested in Chippy, though I can't imagine why.

Screenshot_20180727-004137_YouTube.jpg
...ew. Why does Pope look-- dare I say it-- gross in this scene?
I think it's that shirt. That is most definitely NOT a good color for him.
Man, they can make this drama as bad as they want, but they CANNOT take away my HOT samee. If they don't fix this right now I'm bailing and you all can watch on your own.

Screenshot_20180727-004503_YouTube.jpg
Oh look, another wannabe romantic scene ruined by the fact that Pope and Chippy's characters have ZERO chemistry

I just can't get into Pope on a motorcycle. He just doesn't look the part. I know irl people don't "look" the part for a motorcycle but in a drama I expect my samee to AT LEAST be wearing a leather jacket when he rides a motorcycle, not that hideous ensemble

Screenshot_20180727-004947_YouTube.jpg
Yes, keep doing close-ups of Pope so I don't have to look at that nasty shirt he's wearing

Screenshot_20180727-005045_YouTube.jpg
giphy (3).gif
I don't think I've ever been more underwhelmed in my life.
Oh wait. I have.
When I started watching this drama.

In spite of everything, I still seriously dig this soundtrack. Very unique, very emotional, very modern. Too bad the drama sucks.

Screenshot_20180727-005420_YouTube.jpg
Oh look, guy-who-only-looks-good-in-two-angles looks upset. Probably because even that druggie kid is better looking than he is.
Sorry man, it's really not very hard to do.

THANK THE HEAVENS ABOVE that's over. The episodes before this were bad, but this one was a downright horror story. The Pope barely turned up, Chippy was blank, the side characters went nuts, they developed the ten side storylines while we STILL haven't made any progress with Tieng's recovering druggie storyline, and the characters were all MONSTERS. Like please tell me these aren't supposed to be actual human beings because I hope nobody on this Earth is THAT STUPID. (Actually I work in customer service so I know there are people in this world like that :risas3: but still)
And at the end they even took away my HOT SAMEE and put him in that ABOMINATION. Like take away the one thing I'm watching this for, fine. It's FINE.

My FullCaps from now on are going to be strictly roasts of this drama because that's the only way I'm gonna make it through.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Lol @ the screen caps. Not just this lakorn but the last few years thai lakorns has a habit of giving more importance to side characters than the main ones.

I too think Chippy and Pope doesn't have chemistry. At this point, Pope's acting like he's done. This lakorn if written right should be good but it got wasted.