[CH3] Kharm See Tan Don (PENPUT TV): Pope Thanawat / Chippy Sirin

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
Yeah shes ditzy for sure lol and i find her pretty. Her lakorn with great was my least favorite. Thry didnt really have much chemistry. I liked her better in raeng tawan. Even if her acting isnt good in it she still had great chem with aum. Her best lakorn was with boy
Oh I didn't like reang tawan at all

pangiaxiong

sarNie Adult
There are some great scenes so far and yes, the opening was intense, thank to Pope! I've never been a fan of Chippy and did not like RT at all. I think her acting in there wasn't good and then to top it off, her looks doesn't help her much too or could be that I don't like her character at all.

So far in here, Chippy's character is ok and not as annoying as in RT. I think Chippy looks better playing a nice girl instead of a spoiled brat and because it's just the beginning I'm not going to comment much on her acting yet. But I do agree that in some part, esp the part where she saved Pope, and put her hand on his chest was cute.

I don't think they will have explosive chemistry but I do know they will have some cute moments, judging from the preview/trailers.

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
Maybe I'll try it again. I stop at like epi 2 or 3.
Chippys character gets better and less annoying later in the lakorn once she softens uo to aum and starts developing feelings for him. One thing that upset me about Raeng Tawan was there was so little pranang scenes and too much supporting characters

Rachfull

sarNie Oldmaid
Not surprised about the ratings. The story line is heavy. The lead actress is not attractive (my main reason for skipping this). AND they have 3 Pope Lakorns on air right now. 3!!!! We have this, BPS, and Sapai Jao.

World Cup is def not helping either....Have I mentioned THE Morocco coach everyone is talking about???? :drooling:
Pope is hotter

Rachfull

sarNie Oldmaid
If I sound mean to Chippy, I am sorry to her fans. I just can’t look pass her nose and her acting hasn’t won me yet either. If I tease my BPS girls using her, forgive me, k?

I haven’t and not planning on watching this lakorn. I am following this thread to troll some of Pope’s wives. They are easy targets here drooling all over the samee. LOL
"Troll some of Pope's wives" I may not know much Thai but I'm pretty sure that translates to "Troll @Rachfull "

Rachfull

sarNie Oldmaid
Man, I need eng sub before I can watch this. Anyone subbing this? From pics in IG, I'm loving Pope druggie self!
No one is subbing unfortunately, but its kind of easy to understand what happening if you know like basic thai
Just follow my recaps and you'll learn everything you need to know, @pangiaxiong ;) I can't speak or understand a word of Thai but I give great commentary on Pope's hotness :risas3:

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
"Troll some of Pope's wives" I may not know much Thai but I'm pretty sure that translates to "Troll @Rachfull "
Keep her busy and away from my Weir please. :p
Chippys character gets better and less annoying later in the lakorn once she softens uo to aum and starts developing feelings for him. One thing that upset me about Raeng Tawan was there was so little pranang scenes and too much supporting characters
That's what I hate, too much importance on the supporting g cast. They're called supporting cast for a reason, let them support and not the main focus! :mad::mad:

Rachfull

sarNie Oldmaid
I enjoyed the 1st episode. I like the story so far.pope,chippy, and peach did well. Like @phatman said though, the editing isnt very good.
Hopefully the editing will improve once they get back to Thailand in the drama. It might be sloppier since they were filming in a foreign country and had less flexibility with the shots

Last edited:

Rachfull

sarNie Oldmaid
If I sound mean to Chippy, I am sorry to her fans. I just can’t look pass her nose and her acting hasn’t won me yet either. If I tease my BPS girls using her, forgive me, k?

I haven’t and not planning on watching this lakorn. I am following this thread to troll some of Pope’s wives. They are easy targets here drooling all over the samee. LOL
Her acting looks alright so far, but not extraordinary. I think she's pretty enough, and I think her nose makes her look more real. I'll just wait and see about her before I pass judgment. It's my first drama with Chippy.

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
Ohhhh lol being a lakorn watcher for over 30 years, I tune out the background music. Back in the days when watching lakorn thai, you have to remember that you're watching lakorn thai and not Titanic, Pearl Habor, Top Gun, or any popular American movies :risas3:

Rosi

Wifey #42
There are some great scenes so far and yes, the opening was intense, thank to Pope! I've never been a fan of Chippy and did not like RT at all. I think her acting in there wasn't good and then to top it off, her looks doesn't help her much too or could be that I don't like her character at all.

So far in here, Chippy's character is ok and not as annoying as in RT. I think Chippy looks better playing a nice girl instead of a spoiled brat and because it's just the beginning I'm not going to comment much on her acting yet. But I do agree that in some part, esp the part where she saved Pope, and put her hand on his chest was cute.

I don't think they will have explosive chemistry but I do know they will have some cute moments, judging from the preview/trailers.
There's too few scenes of Pope but I love him in every one of them. He makes you want to get sad just looking at his loneliness. (Or is it because in BPS he's very snooty & here he's so shy of people he hides behind dark glasses). I pity Chips, she's still not getting enough lines it's so frustrating to watch her frustration. Hope she had more dialogue in next episodes.

Rosi

Wifey #42
I really liked that lakorn for some reason. I think its cause it was one of my first lakorns
I guess it's because Aum looked really good in those scenes when he tied her to the ground in the middle of the garden? It was twilight & semi dark & the light sheds a lovely colour on him. But there's no chemistry because I feel as if Aum is wearing this signboard that says "Don't get too close to me". It's not as if they both didn't try to be loving or get loveable, the scenes were all there for the taking - she was in the water overnight & sick & he carried her into the bedroom; then she hurt her hands & he had to give her tea..... there were many romantic opportunities but it's Aum. He seems pulled back - that's the impression I got.

But I gave up mid story when he was trying to chill with the kid by wearing a bear's hat or something. And everyone of his staff did the same. I thought then it was getting ridiculous and didn't continue. But she is pretty in that story, and Aum - well, he was like poetry.

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
I guess it's because Aum looked really good in those scenes when he tied her to the ground in the middle of the garden? It was twilight & semi dark & the light sheds a lovely colour on him. But there's no chemistry because I feel as if Aum is wearing this signboard that says "Don't get too close to me". It's not as if they both didn't try to be loving or get loveable, the scenes were all there for the taking - she was in the water overnight & sick & he carried her into the bedroom; then she hurt her hands & he had to give her tea..... there were many romantic opportunities but it's Aum. He seems pulled back - that's the impression I got.

But I gave up mid story when he was trying to chill with the kid by wearing a bear's hat or something. And everyone of his staff did the same. I thought then it was getting ridiculous and didn't continue. But she is pretty in that story, and Aum - well, he was like poetry.
I thought their chem was good. I liked their pairing!
There's too few scenes of Pope but I love him in every one of them. He makes you want to get sad just looking at his loneliness. (Or is it because in BPS he's very snooty & here he's so shy of people he hides behind dark glasses). I pity Chips, she's still not getting enough lines it's so frustrating to watch her frustration. Hope she had more dialogue in next episodes.
Yes i noticed that she didnt get a lot of dialogue again! Hopefully it gets better next episode. I think 1st episode was more for pope and peach rather than chippy. Actaully this whole series is more about them but lets hope chippy gets more lines.