❤️[CH3] Kao Waan Hai Nou Bpen Sai Larb : Grate Warintorn/ Kao Supassara

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
I wish I could see Yardthip play as his n'ek again. Appearance wise they match very well.
btw I noticed your profile picture is of Pancake and Om in Tawee Pope! I’m currently watching that lakorn right now and I love it! The storyline reminded me of BPS so I decided to give it a shot and it’s so cute :)

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
btw I noticed your profile picture is of Pancake and Om in Tawee Pope! I’m currently watching that lakorn right now and I love it! The storyline reminded me of BPS so I decided to give it a shot and it’s so cute :)
You have to watch the original version starring Ann S and Saranyu, that one is so much better than Om and Pancake version

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
You have to watch the original version starring Ann S and Saranyu, that one is so much better than Om and Pancake version
Oh really? I didn’t know their version was a remake! I’ll try to watch the original after I’m done with this one :) thanks!

est.jpn

sarNie Juvenile

Omg, Yessssss. I freaken love Tawee Pope so much. It my first Om lakorn and it made me love him. If only he could have good lakorns like this again. Hahahhaa. Khun Luang is way too cute. Also, Pancake didn't make me cringe over her either. I loved her character development. This lakorn is still forever a favorite of mines. I agree with Koy123 that if you could find and watch the original you should watch it too but still it wasn't all that of my taste maybe because it was a bit too old for me and I watched it after the Om and Pancake one but finish Tawee Pope, please. Hahahha. (I originally thought BPS was the upgraded version of Tawee Pope, more intense scenes)

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
Margie had pulled herself out form this lakorn? If she did I like to see Great pair with someone he hasn’t starred with. Hmmm... I’ll like to see Namtarn, Baifern, or Mai in here.
Baifern and Great would be so lovely! I wonder if they have ever had any type of events together or have met each other before

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
Baifern and Great would be so lovely! I wonder if they have ever had any type of events together or have met each other before
They might have but haven’t taken pictures together.

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
Yay finally some more BTS of this lakorn! Kao looks so cute on her school uniform. She’s gonna nail this role! And Great looks super hot in all black :love: This is funny lol I can tell