[Ch3] Kaew Ta Waan Jai (Wave Media)

I've seen the original one and it's a typical comedy lakorn -- not the best and not the worst, good for when you want something to watch where you don't have to concentrate on the plot too much.  I'd watch this remake if only for Nadech.

MoonChild

sarNie Hatchling
Read on Pantip that Nadech is no longer in here.  It doesn't fits his schedule.  Mint Chalida is still the nang ek, and should be opening soon. 

AikOm^_^

Just an ordinary gal in an extraordinary world.
MoonChild said:
Read on Pantip that Nadech is no longer in here.  It doesn't fits his schedule.  Mint Chalida is still the nang ek, and should be opening soon. 

Awh... :cry1: When will they get a chance to star with each other? They're still young, and there's plenty of time, so I still have a lot of hope. :lol: I just hope we won't have to wait too long... Nalida would be a cute couple just like Yadech. xD

queenyeon

sarNie Adult
MoonChild said:
Moonchild, your gif, it's so beautiful, he's so beautiful............*dead*  that hottie ;_; 

So no Nadech in here? I'm not really disappointed, wasn't so excited about the lakorn, only for the cute pairing tho. It's alright, I'm sure they will get to pair soon enough  :yes:

narkrakdin24^^

sarNie Adult
Ah, it's okay. I'll watch for Mint no matter who she's with. Hmm.. Wonder who her next pra'ek will be then... Top Jaron? They would be an adorable couple.... Hmm... But who will be this lakorn's pra'ek?

bellherr

sarNie Juvenile
Will it won't be filiming till spring 2014, so let's see who will not be busy!! Lol I hope it's POPE! Miss them or Ken T. Since the paek is suppose to be older right??!!

Coca

sarNie Adult
Oh so Nadech isn't here , but never mind Mint still Nang'ek I'm happy so much , I think that Mint should pair with Top, Alex ( Miss them ) , Jame Ji, Mario , Jame ma , or Pope

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
How about Film?! I have been wanting them to pair ever since the rumors of Kammathep See Fah, too bad that one came out false. Hope it's Film or Pope is just as great.

narkrakdin24^^

sarNie Adult
I honestly didnt think Nadech's schedule would fit.... I keep forgetting what this is about.

narkrakdin24^^

sarNie Adult
Film Rattapoom? He's okay and all... but.. idk about him.... There's something I dont like about him but I cant put a finger on it... Other than that, I think he's good looking and an okay actor. He's doing great in The Sixth Sense 2.

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
narkrakdin24^^ said:
Film Rattapoom? He's okay and all... but.. idk about him.... There's something I dont like about him but I cant put a finger on it... Other than that, I think he's good looking and an okay actor. He's doing great in The Sixth Sense 2.
Yes, Film Rattapoom. I understand, there's something i don't like about him also, but I'm starting really love him since the Sixth Sense 2. I never really thought he was good-looking either. Lol. I guess one really good lakorn can do the trick? 555. Hope we find out soon who pra ek will be though.

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
I wouldn't mind seeing Film and Chalida. Loved that guy since Fly Me to Love <3 and he's one hilarious guy ^^

Tbh, I'm wasn't too shock about Nadech not being in here :)

AikOm^_^

Just an ordinary gal in an extraordinary world.
No matter who it will be, I think we can all expect him to have chemistry with Chalida. :) I mean, this girl...she just has chemistry with all her costars! Who wouldn't fall for her?! xD I love how she's not paired up with the same guy twice in a row. And she has chemistry with all her p'eks in different, special ways. No. 1 will always be with Mark for obvious reasons, in my opinion, hehe. :wub: But I'm so looking forward to her and Bomb in Cubic! :crush: Still want Nalida to happen for real some day, too, so I can compare their chemistry. :lol:

fantastic_27

''SMTown'
I wanna see them pair too!!! Film and Chalida. I love Film. He's handsome and cute too! I wih it was Mark. I hope big doubt since he has PR but he can do two drama right, like how he did with NM2 and PCKK. LOOL don't he miss his nong.

Chalidaluvprin

sarNie Adult
@fantastic
Don't know bit he surely never a picture of Mint ever since khun chai ronnapee. I think both of MM is just trying to hide in media and stop rumors. IDK but no Nadech!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Then its has to be James Ji he seems to have a open sechudle