[Ch3] Kaew Ta Waan Jai (Wave Media)

maiKair

sarNie Hatchling
maiKair said:
Since no one wants to take the time to post it... 
I find this picture the cutest picture i have ever seen!! mint was right. tall men with shorter and younger girls are cute!!

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
That's that Bomb guy, right? So...he's going to be in here now? I'm sorry I'm not sure what's going on...hehe.

And is that Nott in that pic with them?? I thought Nott is pretty tall, but that guy is MUCH taller. Wow.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Haha. Okay, I thought something happened while I was gone. I was looking through the forum and did see a thread for Cubic. Haha. So those pics have nothing to do with this lakorn.

queenyeon

sarNie Adult
Nope, it's not even confirmed yet, Chalida and Na are busy in their own separate lakorn as of now 

MoonChild

sarNie Hatchling
LOL maiKair got the wrong thread XD 

@Phatman - Bomb is hella tall.  I think he's around 190cm? or something.  Damn, he should have share some of those love to Mario and Nadech lol.  

@Queenyeon - Yes, not confirmed yet.  Well Nadech hasn't anyways.  But this lakorn won't start till March/April next year, so anything can change.  Nadech will be done with school next year, so he will have more time for lakorns.... I hope.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
MoonChild said:

@Phatman - Bomb is hella tall.  I think he's around 190cm? or something.  Damn, he should have share some of those love to Mario and Nadech lol.  

@Queenyeon - Yes, not confirmed yet.  Well Nadech hasn't anyways.  But this lakorn won't start till March/April next year, so anything can change.  Nadech will be done with school next year, so he will have more time for lakorns.... I hope.
Wow. He is pretty tall. Yeah, Mario and Nadech could use some height. Haha.

maiKair

sarNie Hatchling
you are right lol i will edit it. i had both tabs open at the same time while listening to music and watching a fanmade clip art video with music of Cubic so i was messed up. 

queenyeon

sarNie Adult
MoonChild said:

lmao Nadech/Mario aren't as tall, but I still prefer them to Bomb, I think he's just awkwardly tall and looking tbh
I'm praying by then he'll be done with Rising Sun, too ... I might be too greedy but I miss NY on-screen  :cry: and I'm just too excited for Ryu/Mayumi.
I hope he'll focus on lakorns after he's done with school but I'm not too hopeful, Nadech really likes to take his time when it comes to his acting career  :rolleyes1:  but regardless I'm sticking to him lolz  

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
queenyeon said:
lmao Nadech/Mario aren't as tall, but I still prefer them to Bomb, I think he's just awkwardly tall and looking tbh
I'm praying by then he'll be done with Rising Sun, too ... I might be too greedy but I miss NY on-screen  :cry: and I'm just too excited for Ryu/Mayumi.
I hope he'll focus on lakorns after he's done with school but I'm not too hopeful, Nadech really likes to take his time when it comes to his acting career  :rolleyes1:  but regardless I'm sticking to him lolz  
Yes, they definitely have the looks and talent.

Ntsuab-Ci

In love with Phet Thakrit <3
You guys got a lot more ACTIVE! That's great. :) I HOPE THIS IS CONFIRMED SOON! This is a comedy lakorn right? I wouldn't mind Nalida going for a more dramatic role but w/e. So excited. DON'T BRING ME DOWN. D;

711Purplicious

sarNie Egg
I too hope its confirmed for some reason, I am really eager to see Chalida work with Nadech!!

Ntsuab-Ci

In love with Phet Thakrit <3
I never thought of Mint and Nadech working together before until I saw this trend. Now, I just can't take it. THEY NEED TO BE WORKING TOGETHER! THEY'LL BE SOOOOOOO CUTE! >.< I'm obsessed... but mteam forever. <3 Sorry, out of topic for a moment there. Haha.

Coca

sarNie Adult
I think that if Nadech will not confirm this lakorn , I think that P 'tu should find Pra'ek to replace Nadech , and I think that Mark Prin should good because I want mark and Mint.C play with together again , if Top.J should good the same I like him the same because when Mint Birthday Top sent message for her birthday that he wish , he will play couple with her , if him I think good but if Mario I think it so good because I like him if he play with Mint , it is so cute , and my last Pra'ek is Jame ma because jame and mint is cute couple
This is my Pra'ek and my idea

bubbles8

sarNie Adult
As much as i dont want to see nadech in here, i think he is pretty much confirmed. from experience, the boy is so tight lipped about everything, he would say unsure for everything even when it's 80% confirmed (otherwisr he would js say no), so i say he in def gona be in here.

@queeny, waiting is part of loving and being a nadech fan, but i wouldnt change a thing. He can take 1-2 lakorns/yr (as much as he can handle), doing cf/events to save up 4 a wifey and focus to finish school, we will def see more of him afterwards and it's gona be so worth the wait!!