[Ch3] Kaew Ta Waan Jai (Wave Media)

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
How's Mint as an actress? I mean what would you guys consider her: horrible, bad, decent, good, excellent? Is she better than Margie? I consider Margie good. 

Heidi

♥Korean Obsessed♥
phatman said:
How's Mint as an actress? I mean what would you guys consider her: horrible, bad, decent, good, excellent? Is she better than Margie? I consider Margie good. 

I would say that Mint's a good actress. She has played a variety of roles and has improved a lot over the years. 

Heidi

♥Korean Obsessed♥
phatman said:
So...do you think she's like Margie? Hehe. Sorry, Margie is like my standard :ghehe:. 

lol.....it's all good. I would say that she's good like Margie. Off topic, but I like Margie too, just haven't finished her lakorns.

queenyeon

sarNie Adult
It really depends tbh some people tend to find her acting lacking...but I personally think she really improved along the years. She's gotten to act a variety of roles,too. 

so this is really confirmed? It's not really the genre of lakorn I'd have hoped to see them pair up but it's all good anyway I'm excited to see them finally together, it was a matter of time huh 

aymieluvsyu637

sarNie Adult
I forgot where I was reading or heard this from but I think she is going to be paired up with Nadech in Kaew Ta Waan Jai next year 2014??

hsdsfan

sarNie Hatchling
Phatman, I think she's a decent actress, has her moments where she does well but in comparison to Margie, she's not as natural or expressive and she still needs a lot of work on her speech. Amongst the 4HJHKK group, I think all the other girls surpasses her in term of solidity and versatility. To be fair though, she's improved a lot ever since her very first lakorn. If you watch Narak and look at her latest work Ronapee, you'd be amazed at her transformation. 

spanky

sarNie OldFart
She has improved a lot... with her speech and acting. ...as good as Margie? I dont think she is but i find her good...depend What lakorn you watch. .. ronnapee She is really good...she also has a versitile role She had played. ..i guess its subjective...you can determine that. ..I think margie has more experience...I like Margie and think she has moments of over-acting...I only finish 1 lakornof hers...

fantastic_27

''SMTown'
I have to say she is decent. She's isn't good or bad. She's ok-ok. I don't think she's as good as Margie, but she still has a long way to go. And yes Margie has more experiment then her. She has improved a lot from PLR. She played lots of role and they were good. Mostly Praepailin and Ploykwan. They were amazing. She has improve so much.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Thanks Guys. I appreciate you're opinions! It makes it easier for me to decide whether or not to watch this lakorn. Hehe.
So I see some good and some decent. Hmm....

spanky

sarNie OldFart
it's subjective...i'm a fan but I know she has room for more improvement like other dara...i still consider her a newbie...from watching her lakorn from the start, i've seen her growth and improvement....I also know fan are more forgiving of acting when it's a really good storyline/character...

again it will be up to you and your opinion might be different...

narkrakdin24^^

sarNie Adult
I say she's good for an actress her age. I actually watched a lakorn she was in playing as nang'eks friend. I thought she was cute (in a girl way) and though t she'd be nang'ek someday. Was right lol. But didn't notice it was her until I rewatched that lakorn and checked her profile again. Anyways, right to the point here. I think she has improved from each role she gets. I wouldn't say she is as good or better than Margie. Mostly because honestly think both girls have their week spots. For example, Mint, honestly think, needs to work more on her expressions (though her crying is good, makes me want to cry too). For Margie, honestly think she over-acts sometimes but she is still good. Both girls are good.
So though I love both, I am still aware of other stuff. But there is no perfect actress that I have met that has totally nailed everything. Well, at least I haven't seen or found an actress that is perfect.
But I will watch this for Nadech and Mint!! The storyline too. :)

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Mint's a cute gal. I shall go check out her acting.

MoonChild

sarNie Hatchling
queenyeon said:
so this is really confirmed? It's not really the genre of lakorn I'd have hoped to see them pair up but it's all good anyway I'm excited to see them finally together, it was a matter of time huh 

It's not confirmed yet.  When asked about this lakorn, Nadech just reply it in his typical Nadech's answer 'I don't know, but up to poo yai'. lol  In all honesty, I really do not want to see Nadech in here.  Not digging the storyline, and the previous version didn't look interesting.. but oh well, if Nadech and Chalida are indeed in here, I'm all in regardless anyways lol. 

Kalahawj

sarNie Egg
phatman said:
I say she great and for Margie sashes one of my fav I think I give them both 100

queenyeon

sarNie Adult
MoonChild said:
It's not confirmed yet.  When asked about this lakorn, Nadech just reply it in his typical Nadech's answer 'I don't know, but up to poo yai'. lol  In all honesty, I really do not want to see Nadech in here.  Not digging the storyline, and the previous version didn't look interesting.. but oh well, if Nadech and Chalida are indeed in here, I'm all in regardless anyways lol. 

So no confirmation from him for now? It'd be pretty awkward if he isn't here cuz the producer was boosting and spazzing about the fact that she got him to work on her first project...and I doubt she'd boost about it as much if she wasn't sure. I think this will get a confirmation soon enough,just the time to fit in Na schedule, it's pretty packed for now with RS and Lom Son Ruk etc...mte the lakorn looks pretty meh to me but I love them both so I'm all in