[Ch3] Kaew Ta Waan Jai (Wave Media)

hsdsfan

sarNie Hatchling
This is a translation of what Khun Tu said during her interview for dailynews

"Kaew Ta Wahn Jai should start production in the beginning of May. Right now we're still in the process of writing the script. With this lakorn, I've never watched the older version because I want it to come out as my own interpretation. As for getting Boy to pair with Mint, both of them are excited as they're already close with each other but have never acted together before. Regarding how the chemistry between them will turn out, we'll have to wait for the workshop first so we can find a way for them to click well. About the tidings where many people say that Boy and Mint aren't compatible, truthfully I've encountered news like this all the time that my leading pair don't match as I never cast koo jins. Instead, I pair up those who have never worked together. Sometimes, we can't envision people together so therefore, workshops are needed in order to draw out something special from the actors, something they've never expressed in their previous lakorns. The news regarding Boy being a replacement of Nadech, at first I really did request for Nadech because the main lead's character has to act alongside a little kid. Boy has already played in a similar role already so I was afraid it'd be repetitive. I wanted to look for someone who is able to give off a cute vibe with a child actor so we felt that Nadech is able to do that. When the Channel told us that his queue isn't available, I felt that my main actor has to be Boy only. As for Mint, this will be my first time collaborating with her because I wanted someone who isn't extraordinarily beautiful as the character is a country girl. I want that ban ban (country-ness) quality from her and there will be a period where the character becomes more beautiful. I think Mint should be able to pull it off". 

queenyeon

sarNie Adult
I would've seriously loved to see Nadech acts alongside a little kid. I think Boy and Mint will look just fine together, and as for Mint I'm pretty sure she's gonna rock the not-so-pretty character as she did in Cubic. Though I do think she's a beauty queen lol  

fantastic_27

''SMTown'
OMG I really wish they said Nadech was free for this Lakorn. OMG face it every drama producer wants him bc he is like the new face that everyone wants . Like they must have him. Ugh! But I like boy. He's very handsome . Very different from other actor. And his acting as Lom was good , that playboy , and his acting was good in 3 Nam Nuea Thong . And Pom Pom Olowang. Really good. I think he'll do good. Him and Mint is also a dream couple of mine. So yea . As long as its with a Pra'ek that I always wanted with Mint

angieM

sarNie Egg
Right! To me, she is a beauty queen too. I been following her works since 2010. She have great talented. No doubt on this new pair. They're both can prove us wrong. Just like Mint and Alex. **flash back...*** aww... they still melt my heart....lol  :dance1:

Ntsuab-Ci

In love with Phet Thakrit <3
Mint and Alex were soooooooo cute, omg. :3 Awwhh, miss them.

I'm totally 100000000+% okay with Boy and Mint together. So cute so cute. :33 

711Purplicious

sarNie Egg
Excited... to be frank I am happy with any male pair for Chalida since she has great chemistry with everyone... And Boy (sounds good)... can't wait to see the fitting photos

PS. Mint is beautiful :)

fun

Expired Sarnie
That was quite insulting and humiliating LOL someone who isn't extraordinarily beautiful. Well Chalida is not pretty if you compare her to her celebrities peer but that is what makes Chalida extraordinarily and uniquely beautiful. So I think Chalida is a miscast haha

maiKair

sarNie Hatchling
Did she just insult P'Mint? Okay....... Not sure what to say...... 

fun

Expired Sarnie
Her words were double-edge sword lol I would find it awkward to be working around someone who have said that about me. I know that I am not super model gorgeous but it creates an awkward work environment. I would have accept, she looks unique or she has characteristic that can successfully make that character come alive. 

maiKair

sarNie Hatchling
@fun
I agree. I wonder if P'Mint has seen/heard what she said about her. If so, I wonder how she feels and will react/how she reacted. 

fun

Expired Sarnie
@maikair I am sure Chalida heard of it but knowing her, she would just brush that aside. She doesn't think she is gorgeously beautiful either but heck we all know, she is being humble. Even if some people don't find her pretty, she's definitely not near ugly either. 

Has there been any news of this lakorn?