[Ch3] Kaew Ta Waan Jai (Wave Media)

cool :)

sarNie Adult
OH my... ipsmilez, that video of Mint and that dude dancing is soo freakin cute asdfghjkl!! Do you know his name?  :woot:   I think I just fell in love tooo ~ And it makes me super duper happy to see Mint smiling and enjoying her time hahaha. She's so adorable I swear!  :dance1:

AikOm^_^

Just an ordinary gal in an extraordinary world.
janajelly1 said:
Boy has been officially been taken off as "The Most Annoying Pra'ek of All Time" list XD

:loool: Your list or somebody's else? :lolyup:

fun said:
Really on AF there's a limit to "likes"? LOL

Fun, you don't know? :eek: I'm only allowed to like two posts per day...two posts! :cry1: No more than that! How many likes can you give out? Huh? Huh? Huh? :wink:

cool :) said:
OH my... ipsmilez, that video of Mint and that dude dancing is soo freakin cute asdfghjkl!! Do you know his name?  :woot:   I think I just fell in love tooo ~ And it makes me super duper happy to see Mint smiling and enjoying her time hahaha. She's so adorable I swear!  :dance1:

Aw, Cool girl, I so agree with you; I know exactly how you feel; it makes me happy as well, to see Mint smiling. :blush: You so sweet, Cool! :kiss:

K, I'm off to Dreamland! :goodnite: or good day, everyone! :grouphug: :heart:

Reactions: fun

cool :)

sarNie Adult
OMG ahaha whyyy Mark " P " :loool:  Thanks ipsmilez,  need to do my research on him  :dance2:  :dance2:  BTW! I loved your short clip of KTWJ. I can actually visual them together now lol

Reactions: fun

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
I was like whhhhaaaat? When I found out about his name 555 Oh wells !! He's totally my type tho...kinda screams* haha he sings and dances too and I found myself re-watching him and mint dancing lol You're welcome Maiko^^ Boy and Mint looks great together :) I can't stop cracking up at the videos Tu uploaded of Boy cheerleading with Minnie. Hahaah so freaking funny...

fun

Expired Sarnie
Well i havent reached my limit. Let me test it out lol brb

So i stopped at 18 lol but still no restriction. On facebook is like that too. My friends has limkts on thwir likes but i havent come to any problem lol

AikOm^_^

janajelly1 said:
My list of course XD

Oh, gotcha! :wink: :bhehe:

fun said:
Well i havent reached my limit. Let me test it out lol brb

So i stopped at 18 lol but still no restriction. On facebook is like that too. My friends has limkts on thwir likes but i havent come to any problem lol

Wha-? You lucky ducky! :faint: Why am I allowed to like only two posts? :cry1: :scratchhead2: I have to wait 24 hours just to like two more posts! Repetitive cycle. :lmao:

spanky

sarNie OldFart
is it limited by our status? elite members vs. newbies??? I did about 10-15 likes that day I think???

AikOm^_^

spanky said:
is it limited by our status? elite members vs. newbies??? I did about 10-15 likes that day I think???

I don't think that matters, but who knows? :shrug: Fun is an "Xtreme sarNies" while I'm a "Sarnie Wiki Mod." We're both moderators on this site, and she's able to like more than two posts. Perhaps I'm too special? Haha, just kidding. :p :loool: Something may be up with my account. :lol:

fun

Expired Sarnie
Maiko^_^ said:
Oh, gotcha! :wink: :bhehe:

Wha-? You lucky ducky! :faint: Why am I allowed to like only two posts? :cry1: :scratchhead2: I have to wait 24 hours just to like two more posts! Repetitive cycle. :lmao:
That's odd. I don't think it has to do with how many post. You should ask Darv but he will probably take a month to reply lol 

fun

Expired Sarnie
I miss Nong Unda with Boy. Why didn't Tu cast her? Nevertheless, that girl is cute too.

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
I think Unda's schedule was pack so Tu casted Minnie instead. Waiting patiently for them to start filming. Btw. I have this huge crush on Mark Pakeeya :) haha