[Ch3] Kaew Ta Waan Jai (Wave Media)

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
If Thai lakorn trailers/teasers were like Chinese trailers... there'd be no point in watching the lakorn anymore because lakorns are so short and the trailer would highlight all the main points already LOL.

^ I totally forgot that this lakorn was for Wave too.. ga ga ga... I'll choose to ignore it and focus on the pra'nangs alone...

fun

Expired Sarnie
You can have a 2 minute trailer and not spoil anything. Koreans and Taiwanese are probably the worse when it comes to drama teasers.

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
ip.smilez said:
Omgoodness nooooo!!! ill be too busy during spring semester ahhhhh
Sh-crap... tell me about it... My schedule is packed too!! wahhhh!!!

Oh..... I'll find some time to dedicate myself watching them *sniffsniff*

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
Kyaahhhh, Mint is just too darn cute!!  A bit clueless about the car... and her unbalanced bike riding hehe... XD

fantastic_27

''SMTown'
Nadech and taew looks good togehter. but damn march or april!!! thats so long, but i can wait!!!! i love Mint with anyone guy! don't be scare if this drama turns out good or bad at least we got a shot at Boy and Mint!!!

maiKair

sarNie Hatchling
Lol that video of P'Mint is hilarious! For those who didn't understand, she didn't know where all the controls were in the car or how to drive it. She said, "If I'm driving [this truck], other people wouldn't dare to get in." 
Then Mint went around trying to build her confidence about driving the truck by asking others if they would get in if she was driving.
The first girl said to Mint: Let me think first... I would get on... because I'm scared you'll lose face; I'll get on.
It's funnier in Thai. "Glua nong sia nah" Lol!
- Second Scene
Mint: If I drive this, will you get on?
Second Girl: Is that a good idea?
Then Mint thought a good way to practice how to drive the huge truck is to ride a bicycle! Lol! She's such a dork! Love her!

fun

Expired Sarnie
Does she know how to ride a bike properly lol cute tho.

Haha we all don't have any expectation for this lakorn lol

fun

Expired Sarnie
Well they are doing a bad job at promoting their drama. I guess they learned their lesson when they over promoted Ruk Sudrit.

maiKair

sarNie Hatchling
Wow. This thread is pretty slow. I guess we all don't expect that much lol. I admit I'm not expecting much either. We should do that more often so that every drama doesn't seem that bad.