[Ch3] Kaew Ta Waan Jai (Wave Media)

spanky

sarNie OldFart
What kind of period?like ronapee or his recent w/matt? I guess it doesn't matter, I want jalida

xcinsationalx

sarNie Oldmaid
I hope this airs sooner rather than later. If Mint accepts another lakorn with James Ma I'd be up for it. They are cute together. Hopefully once Mint finishes school, whenever that is, she will accept more lakorns. 

fun

Expired Sarnie
LMAO the clip of Boy claiming to be Nadech. Kids are super adorable and knows who he is haha epic fail.

lovestar

sarNie Adult
fantastic_27 said:
Is there no teasers yet?
I've been stalking on Instagram, and I saw a teaser for KTWJ and I was completely surprised. Thought people would've talked about it a bit more.
If anyone is interested in seeing it go to banjamesmint. Apparently it was released about 2 months ago.
Idk this lakorn has been on the down low so much, I don't even know what's going on with everything.
I found part of the teaser
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dv6ZyqKIEr4
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5qwmCcHc2wA&list=PLgtUaRKCud9Vz2OMwk425L2K6kEGsJbAN
Bwahaha I finally found it. Starts at 0:22. Well that was a long journey.

fun

Expired Sarnie
I don't know if it just the Thai entertainment world is lacking or is it just me? I have not been excited by any of the upcoming lakorns that I have been waiting for through teasers. I fear 2015 might be as flat and dull as 2014.

As much as I love Boy and Chalida individually, I am not feeling that short 5 second teaser. 

spanky

sarNie OldFart
Haha @ boy in snow WHite outfit. Love mint but I'm not sure about this lakorn and the other 5 couples haha

ImQueen

sarNie Adult
fun said:
I don't know if it just the Thai entertainment world is lacking or is it just me? I have not been excited by any of the upcoming lakorns that I have been waiting for through teasers. I fear 2015 might be as flat and dull as 2014.

As much as I love Boy and Chalida individually, I am not feeling that short 5 second teaser. 

I know right. I am also not feeling that short teaser. It was like "hi" and he's nodding his head then it's over... for real? I feel like I might end up watching James and Matt although I'm not a very big fan of them...
Sometime I wish Thai Lakorn's teaser would be as long as Chinese Drama's teasers... But then that would be like giving out the whole lakorn already because Thai Lakorns aren't as long as Chinese's... why so complicated?!

fun

Expired Sarnie
For a second I forgot this was a WaveMedia production until it gets brought up. I can't stress on how many lakorns they have ruined for me. But I do admit they have eyes for talented actors. I love Nong Unda to pieces. She saved PPO.