[Ch3] Kaen Sanaeha (Who & Who)

chubbycheeks

imma kick ur-ass-aya !
Pat is so friggen cute. She would have been a better match with Son but regardless, she does make a nice looking pair with Pop. I'll look forward to this lakorn.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Rome is playing daddy again? LOL sooner or later, he is going to be kicked out of the pra ek role. I don't want it to happen though. His latest project hasn't amazed me, although Buang came close. I wish he will pick his roles more wisely.
no way cos Rome not in any more and don't think Ch3 will ever downgrade him cos his very popular atm even more popular than Ken

SokLaHote

sarNie Adult
I'm glad to see Margie in more lakorns with different leading men. Seeing her and Pop reminds me of their lakorn Luk Maai Blien See which I've watched numerous times. Pop does look cute with Pat. Can't wait!!!

SmileBo

sarNie Juvenile
Where is margie anyway.
All the others have theirs fitting beside Margie.
I want to see her dress up.

rehann

sarNie Adult
some fitting news~
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EJU2TpzX2o0&feature=player_embedded

this is drama type of lakorn for sure! they put all skilled actor/actress together~Mew Lalita, Nok Chatchai, Mam Jintara & Daeng Kanya!
the storyline yes as the title told... is about love/revenge. Nok chatchai get married with Mew lalita but had affair with Mam Jintara.
They both got TWIN... it was Pop & Margie but Margie got apart from her family since baby! P'daeng will play rai here!

Bee26

sarNie Egg
When is Margie fitting?? I wanna see her outfit for this Lakorn. Why did everybody else did except for Margie?

rehann

sarNie Adult
she quite busy this day... finishing rak boon~ thank god Mon Juntra doesn't start the shooting yet! Furthermore today is her birthday... her fitting sure the last one! she also have to extend her hair for this lakorn!

rehann

sarNie Adult

Gale also in here too
wow... this sure big lakorn~ lucky margie...this lakorn is just about her role! get seperated from his family... the story involved her mother, father, twin brother n her love.... not even shooting yet but i'm overly excited already...

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
some fitting news~

this is drama type of lakorn for sure! they put all skilled actor/actress together~Mew Lalita, Nok Chatchai, Mam Jintara & Daeng Kanya!
the storyline yes as the title told... is about love/revenge. Nok chatchai get married with Mew lalita but had affair with Mam Jintara.
They both got TWIN... it was Pop & Margie but Margie got apart from her family since baby! P'daeng will play rai here!
Wow da story seem so mess up and fully of angry from the way i read it...there will be women drama everywhere hehehe...I'll be looking forward of Pop and Pat and SOna dn Margie...Dam my girl is getting book left to right...i'm so proud of her!!! :teary: :teary: :teary:

rehann

sarNie Adult
Wow da story seem so mess up and fully of angry from the way i read it...there will be women drama everywhere hehehe...I'll be looking forward of Pop and Pat and SOna dn Margie...Dam my girl is getting book left to right...i'm so proud of her!!! :teary: :teary: :teary:
me too~ i'm proud of her also~ BTW happy birthday to Margie... she 22 years old this year!

rehann

sarNie Adult
somehow kaen Sanae ha reminded me of Sai Soke the tragic krob krua storyline
alice~ sai soke is one of my fav lakorn... i cry like a river when p'chai die! that lakorn is superb for me! I'm amuse how he can love someone like that! he love her from the first time they met, always love n till he die he still love her! wonder if this type of person exist or not in this whole world~
He acting as mute n just use his expression n gesture to express his feeling but he the one that moved me all over this lakorn! Chai Chatyodom is my fav actor since that day! i think he brilliant! love him!

but hope Kaen Saneha is not tragic like that! maybe just like Dong Poo dee... birth complexity! something like that!