[Ch3] Kaen Sanaeha (Who & Who)

SmileBo

sarNie Juvenile
Hey Guys, sorry to say this but Margie is pull out of this lakorn. She was replacing by Yam ??? I think she is new.

From this kcl reporter
‏@antz_anita

“สมรักษ์” แจงถอด “มาร์กี้” จาก"แค้นเสน่หา" เพราะว่าผู้จัดละครอย่างไก่ วรายุทธ เกิดความไม่เชื่อมั่นว่าสาวมาร์กี้จะตีบทได้
Somrak said Margie has been pull out from Kaen Sanaeha cus P'Kai the director don't trust if Margie could pull off the roll.

If it's like that how can he give this roll to this new girl, did he mean this new girl can play off the roll more than Margie???
It's just so wrong for them to say Margie like that. If he like to film the lakorn he just has to said that MArgie is too busy and he want his lakorn done.That's why he pulled her out, but what with that don't trust if she could pull off the roll. :annoyed: :smack: :nono1:

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
Oh buddha, really ANOTHER newbie? Ch3 definitely needs ANOTHER newbie. P'Kai is so mean, really annoyed of him.

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
OMG u got to flipping kidding me!! He take out Margie for a NEW BABY!!! Wow all I got to say it tat tat "new baby" better be worthy because he drop a GOOD actress to a ZERO actress...

Sounthia

sarNie Egg
No!!! I hope its not true, I was really looking forward to this pair. Margie is such a good actress how can they replace her. Who is Yam anyways? Is that why Margie never got her fitting for this Lakorn? I'm just gonna be patient maybe this is just a rumor. :(

chubbycheeks

imma kick ur-ass-aya !
'Another newbie'? Ch3 is really trying to get 50 newbies for 2012. lmao. smh.

That's really unprofessional of P'Kai to just pull her out when the opening has already happened. If he feels that Margie doesn't suit the role well then he should have thought about it before finalizing things. I'll wait to hear for more confirmation.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Hey Guys, sorry to say this but Margie is pull out of this lakorn. She was replacing by Yam ??? I think she is new.

Somrak said Margie has been pull out from Kaen Sanaeha cus P'Kai the director don't trust if Margie could pull off the roll.

If it's like that how can he give this roll to this new girl, did he mean this new girl can play off the roll more than Margie???
It's just so wrong for them to say Margie like that. If he like to film the lakorn he just has to said that MArgie is too busy and he want his lakorn done.That's why he pulled her out, but what with that don't trust if she could pull off the roll. :annoyed: :smack: :nono1:
ha i read this @spicyforum that is just so crap something just pop when I'm already loving the Son/Margie pair :no:

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Oh buddha, really ANOTHER newbie? Ch3 definitely needs ANOTHER newbie. P'Kai is so mean, really annoyed of him.
that's right I'm annoyed of him too in the past he use to be against Aff how he pulled her from chaluey sak now Margie she's similar

tinah

sarNie Coma
say what, why did he even chosen her in the first place? or was it the ch3 elders that suggested margie but it still doesnt make sense to pull her out and replace her with a newbie? thats very unprofessional of p'kai

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
P'Kai should put that Joey girl from Phupa Prae Mai in this, better than getting a newbie. Joey can act and she's gorgeous.

InMessy

sarNie Hatchling
NONONO!!!!
Any possible it will take a turn for the better???
Or fan request not to pull Margie out?

YaMaMiKi

Official Chalida&Monchanok Stalker
so they had the ceremony and decides to change the actress
because i dont know but does this mean they are having another ceremony???

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
so they had the ceremony and decides to change the actress
because i dont know but does this mean they are having another ceremony???
we don't know yet whether Margie she's out or she's still in but if she's out then a new opening ceremony to replace the older one