[Ch3] Kaen Sanaeha (Who & Who)

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
I hope this news here is just false rumor...it will be really sad and mess up to do tat to a actress...if I was Margie I'll freaking sue his a** lol for saying I'm not good at this or tat or I'm not ready for this and tat lol...anyways let all hope for tat Margie is still in here...

Bee26

sarNie Egg
No what happened? That is very rude of him to say that about Margie because I think Margie is a great actress. Son and Margie look so cute together I hope its not true or I'll be sad.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
No what happened? That is very rude of him to say that about Margie because I think Margie is a great actress. Son and Margie look so cute together I hope its not true or I'll be sad.
Bee26 Khun Kai he not only did this to Margie in the past he did this to Aff saying she can't pull off this role he pulled Aff out of Chaleuy Sak and Aff she was about to get her chance to co-star with P'Rome i kept on dreaming of them as pair but the last minute Khun Kai said he dislike Aff

SokLaHote

sarNie Adult
I was looking forward to see Margie in a period lakorn and now this bummer news. I'd say Margie is versitle and she should be given a chance to prove them wrong. If Margie is really pulled out of this lakorn, I will pull out too. Me will not watch! BTW, some of the newbies are not pretty for example the girls in Sixth Sense. Ja is the only good looking one in there. Any how, I hope someone will clarify if this news is true or not soon.

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
Damn! If that is true then what a B****! Why would you say that after you done the opening ceremony? Wtf.
I'll be pissed off if i was Margie.

But on the other hand,if she's out then that's good because I don't know how I'll stands to see her act
along side with Son.

SmileBo,I agrees,how would he know if that new kid can do good at this role since she;s a newbie.
What a lame replacement. If he was to replace Margie at least be smart about it and replace her with
someone you know who isn't a newbie.

SokLaHote

sarNie Adult
The way Margie looks in this video shows me she can pull off the look for a period drama. Just my personal opinion though. Aylove I've
only seen one lakorn of Son. Is his acting that bad?

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
The way Margie looks in this video shows me she can pull off the look for a period drama. Just my personal opinion though. Aylove I've

ha i knew its something got to do with personal opinion Margie situation is similar to Aff

YaMaMiKi

Official Chalida&Monchanok Stalker
So Is Margie Really Out Of The Lakorn
Sorry I Know This Is A Stupid Question But I Dont Understand Thai Thats Why

rehann

sarNie Adult
i'm totally pissed off~ what the hell is this!
bet it just a bad rumors! someone not happy that Margie got all that good opportunity!
someone try to pull our legs~ stop this stupid story please!
if u did not see her fitting yet doesn't mean she had been pull off from the lakorn!
Margie had said it by herself that this lakorn got different que from other that she working now~
so she will start a lit bit later from other...
BTW.... we just wait n see! if the rumors are false... P'kai sure will make the fitting for Margie faster!!!
if this true.... then swear not gonna watch this~ awwww~~ sorry so emo.... T.T poor my Margie!

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
i'm totally pissed off~ what the hell is this!
bet it just a bad rumors! someone not happy that Margie got all that good opportunity!
someone try to pull our legs~ stop this stupid story please!
if u did not see her fitting yet doesn't mean she had been pull off from the lakorn!
Margie had said it by herself that this lakorn got different que from other that she working now~
so she will start a lit bit later from other...
BTW.... we just wait n see! if the rumors are false... P'kai sure will make the fitting for Margie faster!!!
if this true.... then swear not gonna watch this~ awwww~~ sorry so emo.... T.T poor my Margie!
I'm piss as much as you Rehann

rehann

sarNie Adult

thanks for the video~ she cute in that kind of dress!
love her hair's braid~
so sad if she not in this lakorn~ i die to see her in period lakorn n now??!!!

SmileBo

sarNie Juvenile
Cr: Boy and Margie pantip ka

ล่าสุดแค้นเสน่หา ของ"เจ๊ไก่" ก็ต้องเปลี่ยนตัวนางเอกกะทันหัน
จากเดิม คือ "มาร์กี้" ราศรี เปลี่ยนเป็น แพทริเซีย กู๊ด ที่โดดจากนางรองในเรื่อง มาเป็นนางเอกคู่ "สน"ยุกต์ แทน (เครดิตทวิตเตอร์ คุณ ppaew_kcl
)
They change the n'ek to Patricia naka. So she isn't pairing with Pop but with Son now.

chubbycheeks

imma kick ur-ass-aya !
I had a slight feeling that they would make Patricia the n'ek if they're going to pull out Margie. Hmm, I don't know how to feel about this news. I'm currently liking Pat as a newbie and I'm neutral with Margie but in all, that's just very unprofessional of P'Kai. It's definitely a big slap in the face to be replaced by a new comer who was originally suppose to be the nang rong. It really puzzles me how he says he's replacing Margie because she doesn't suit the role and he only realized that his supporting girl is better suited AFTER the fitting and opening is all done with. wth!

Initially I was actually happy that Ch3 is making Pat start off as supporting, gain experience and work her way to the top unlike the other new girls. I guess that's not the case. Thanks for sharing the news SmileBo.

rehann

sarNie Adult
another failure lakorn of P'kai~
sorry to say that~ maybe it too harsh but how come he pull off Margie just like that!!!
n said she not suitable for the role! what the!!!
just say that Margie too busy to make up with his million budget lakorn! what the hell using that stupid reasons!!
he should know that the only reason people are intrested of this lakorn is Margie! Son? oh i never intrested in him!!!! then pair him up with pat?
Pat is good but too early to be the first n'ek!! the attraction is not that strong! Son, Pat, Pop to pair up with big name star like Mew L, Nok C, Mam J???? at least they need someone strong that can be the centre of the story!! what the hell is P'kai thinking!
i will blacklist all p'kai lakorn after this!!! never believe that got someone like him!
just pull back to follow this topic! so sorry guys i'm so upset with this news... Good Bye Kaen Sanae Ha~

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
another failure lakorn of P'kai~
sorry to say that~ maybe it too harsh but how come he pull off Margie just like that!!!
n said she not suitable for the role! what the!!!
just say that Margie too busy to make up with his million budget lakorn! what the hell using that stupid reasons!!
he should know that the only reason people are intrested of this lakorn is Margie! Son? oh i never intrested in him!!!! then pair him up with pat?
Pat is good but too early to be the first n'ek!! the attraction is not that strong! what the hell is P'kai thinking!
i will blacklist all p'kai lakorn after this!!! never believe that got someone like him!
just pull back to follow this topic! so sorry guys... Good Bye Kaen Sanae Ha~
his just so selfish Margie her situation is like Aff :whatever: