[Ch3] Ka Badin (Tv Scene)

Step

Mrs James Ma
I'm taking those pics from google. If it was from social sites, I would have. Here Idk who has uploaded.
Mahalo said:
Step, please credit your photos. It's a part of the forum rules dear. Also, no hotlinking photos. That means that you have to reupload them onto an imaging hosting site and use the URL from there to post it on here because it'll take up the owner's bandwidth. 

"Bandwidth refers to the amount of data transferred from a web site to a user's computer. When you view a web page, you are using that site's bandwidth to display the files. Since web hosts charge based on the amount of data transferred, bandwidth is an issue. If a site is over its monthly bandwidth, it's billed for the extra data or taken offline."

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
Step said:
I'm taking those pics from google. If it was from social sites, I would have. Here Idk who has uploaded.
You can still credit Google. Also, please reupload the photos on imgur or any image hosting site of your preference and use the URL from there. There's a method for uploading photos on AF that we have to follow in order to prevent hotlinking or stealing the main source's bandwidth. I didn't know at first either. It's a complicated process. 

Step

Mrs James Ma
Lol thank you cos I did not know about bandwidth and all till now. Will do that from now on.
Mahalo said:
You can still credit Google. Also, please reupload the photos on imgur or any image hosting site of your preference and use the URL from there. There's a method for uploading photos on AF that we have to follow in order to prevent hotlinking or stealing the main source's bandwidth. I didn't know at first either. It's a complicated process. 

Step

Mrs James Ma
They look same. Both have same design that means people (of Haym status when they were accused) used to ink that in those days and design is for real not imaginary. I thought it was made up by the team lol

aymieluvsyu637

sarNie Adult
Step said:
They look same. Both have same design that means people (of Haym status when they were accused) used to ink that in those days and design is for real not imaginary. I thought it was made up by the team lol

Are you talking about the arm & neck tattoo? I know that the arm is but I don't think the neck is??

OHOaddict

The Dahlia Goddess
I don't think the neck is also because Sang, PJ's character, wasnt demoted or stripped of his status. He was just a stubborn, thick-headed, and bad boy. Ehehe. Could it be they had the same makeup artists?

OHOaddict

The Dahlia Goddess
@ncmeow Sang died from a cut to his throat. I don't think it's a magic spell or protection thing because Thai puts emphasis on the supernatural and ancient spells.

tgamber

sarNie Adult
Yes, it's protection tattoo. It's sorta sorcery. Not religion in fact. It's more like eastern sorcers' thing. They aren't monks but they'd try meditation(different from monk's), get tattoos and make divine items/amulets which will grant them their wishes. Tattoos have different power with different designs. There are protection against sword,bullets and against poisonous animals. And you need to follow rules along with the tattoos to have effects. I've seen some sword protection tattoo. The guy can't drink alcohol and can't womanize.

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
OHOaddict said:
@ncmeow Sang died from a cut to his throat. I don't think it's a magic spell or protection thing because Thai puts emphasis on the supernatural and ancient spells.
It is more of a belief? I think when your time has come, no yan can protect you from grim rippers grip. The soldiers of ancient time has all sorts of protection tattoos and they still died in battle. Also in BR, it could be that burma's sorcery was stronger because remember James also cast some spell for his army.

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
My dad has yan tattoos and these other protective designs on his chest, back and arms. I do think it's more a belief rather than religion. Of course, if you're in grave danger (like a bomb per say), it wouldn't be able to protect you. But it does protect against black magic (or so ppl believe). People in those times believe in black magic. Since Haym is an apprentice of his Monk, he probably got it for protection against evil things. Sort of like, carrying around an amulet. 

aymieluvsyu637

sarNie Adult
x0unerthanlater said:
My dad has yan tattoos and these other protective designs on his chest, back and arms. I do think it's more a belief rather than religion. Of course, if you're in grave danger (like a bomb per say), it wouldn't be able to protect you. But it does protect against black magic (or so ppl believe). People in those times believe in black magic. Since Haym is an apprentice of his Monk, he probably got it for protection against evil things. Sort of like, carrying around an amulet. 

[SIZE=10.5pt]My dad and Grandpa have them too. They have it all over their back / chest and randomly on their arm / legs / neck, you name it. Both of them were once a monk in Thailand, I think they might of gotten it during monk hood. Now they look super g like some of the monks in movies and lakorns.[/SIZE]

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Just looking at the tattoo I am in pain already...and can't imagine having it on your throat. My brother doesn't have tattoo but he wear this yarn around his waist for protection. But I'm one to believe if your time comes it comes nothing is going to protect you against that. Like are days are numbered...that's why some have a shorter life than others.

OHOaddict

The Dahlia Goddess
Wow look at us. This sure ain't physics class but I feel like I'm at Hogwarts from Harry Potter. "Good day Professor @tgamber" "How do you do Professor @Ncmeow" "Ello Professor @x0uner" "Thank you Professor @aymie"

LOL @aymie "Now they look super g"

Yes Chun Chob Bad Boys that hide the fact they are romantic beings. Lmao it's cute when they're stubborn a**holes who can't find the right words to explain what they're feeling so they become a bully.