[Ch3] Ka Badin (Tv Scene)

OHOaddict

The Dahlia Goddess
He was tiny at the beginning of SJ but by the end he was a gentleman with obvious strengths. Now this Supaburoot turned into a real man with muscular arms and abs. Can't keep away from him.

lilyalana

sarNie Hatchling
official OST has been released for Ka Badin today :clap:
 but there is only 3 songs i'm a bit sad about that. i was hoping for another song since all the osts that has been released for this drama are so so good  :spin:  :spin:  :spin:

wow, i'm feeling so hot right now  :spicy:  :spicy:  :spicy:

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
freaking psycho bua...saimai is so good in this role....cant believe itz her first lakorn. the cast in ka badin are strong, in general.

OHOaddict

The Dahlia Goddess
@tgamber it's impossible. The speed of light is equivalent to our brain sending signals to our nervous system.

I can't stand Bua at all. Seriously? She's calling him in bed. Ewww whoooreeee! Mai ai. Disgusting.

poobae91

sarNie Adult
Bua is evil! Doing that to your own sister by teaming up with bad Wichit and using black magic tsk tsk tsk. 

I love how Haym stands true to his love for Lamduan and makes it known that he only loves and wants her.

tgamber

sarNie Adult
I guess Haym's Mor Phee friend will help them. Just one more episode of Bua's evilness for lots of sweet scenes from the otp,I'll take the deal.

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
I hate Bua! Omg. I don't like the direction this is going. I dislike black magic and love spells. I hope they don't allow that to continue for too long. I don't understand why Lamduan would sympathize for her sister because she knew that she was the one who kicked Haymn to curb first. Isn't she the least bit suspicious about whether or not Bua's feelings are sincere? Isn't it odd that once Haym regained his status, Bua comes running after him? Come on Lamduan, you're smarter than that. Don't let your conniving witch of a sister manipulate you into feeling sorry for her. I'm kind of sick and tired of their mother being against the two being together. Hasn't he proven himself enough?

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
cr:mattperanee
Despite hating Bua's character, I still find her cute. I like her smile despite everyone finding it creepy. Haha. She has a nice, sweet smile.

tgamber

sarNie Adult
It's not he hasn't proven himself enough problem. The fact that Thailand that time was fighting wars and the fact that he might lose his life and she might become a widow at young age is what makes her mom not enough. She has experiences with her family that's why she even married Lamduan's dad, a dancer.
And Samai's smile is not creepy but i just find it uncomfortable. Her eyes were dead in ka badin. People like smiles that reach the eyes. For example, J.Ma whose eyes were gone when he fully smile.

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
tgamber said:
It's not he hasn't proven himself enough problem. The fact that Thailand that time was fighting wars and the fact that he might lose his life and she might become a widow at young age is what makes her mom not enough. She has experiences with her family that's why she even married Lamduan's dad, a dancer.
And Samai's smile is not creepy but i just find it uncomfortable. Her eyes were dead in ka badin. People like smiles that reach the eyes. For example, J.Ma whose eyes were gone when he fully smile.
I'm not talking about before he became promoted in military status. I'm talking about after he became a "Meuan". The war was finally over between Thailand and Vietnam. Although she did say that there will still be future wars, however, Haym has proven himself by saving Lamduan multiple times from Meuan Wichit. It puzzles me how she doesn't like Haym but always trusts her to be with Meuan Wichit even after what had happened last time in the forest. 

Step

Mrs James Ma
It's cos somebody said the N'ek acts like little obnoxious b$%#$ with P'ek but with P'rai she acts like Gandhi w/o brains. Lol I read this on You know you are watching lakorns when..thread.
Mahalo said:
It puzzles me how she doesn't like Haym but always trusts her to be with Meuan Wichit even after what had happened last time in the forest. 

lilyalana

sarNie Hatchling
Step said:
It's cos somebody said the N'ek acts like little obnoxious b$%#$ with P'ek but with P'rai she acts like Gandhi w/o brains. Lol I read this on You know you are watching lakorns when..thread.
Lol that statement so wrong i laugh out loud. Are we even watching the same lakorn? When ever did Lamduan act like that with Hymn? Lamduan n Hymn never have fight with each other n they always speak the truth about their feelings.or are they actually mistaken their pra'nang with ours? So funny hehehe

Step

Mrs James Ma
Lol Haym and Lamduan did not fight but that line came to my mind when Mahalo said about Lamduan and Witchit.
lilyalana said:
Lol that statement so wrong i laugh out loud. Are we even watching the same lakorn? When ever did Lamduan act like that with Hymn? Lamduan n Hymn never have fight with each other n they always speak the truth about their feelings.or are they actually mistaken their pra'nang with ours? So funny hehehe