[Ch3] Ka Badin (Tv Scene)

lilyalana

sarNie Hatchling
ladies, i'm sorry i'm late. i was so tired today i fell asleep after breaking fast  :facepalm:
@OHO i'm super satisfied over the scene when Hymn told Bua that he loves Lamduan  :weee:  :weee:  :weee: definitely better than the BTS clip  :yes:
oh Bua. everything that you said and do is soooooo  :yuck:  :yuck:  :yuck:  :yuck:  :yuck: i hate you so much right now
thank goodness Hymn is upfront about his feelings and not afraid to clear any misunderstandings made toward him and Lamduan  :rockon:  :thumbsup:  :thumbsup:  :thumbsup:

x0unerthanlater said:
"Khun Haym, are you in a love/like relationship with Lamduan?"
Haym: "Yes."

Then Bua says, "That's good. Lamduan has never left you. Instead of a bad person like me..." :facepalm:

Kim123 said:
YAY Haym told he loves Lamduan.. AHAHAHA Haym took his hand away :lmao3: Serves her right

my feeling of happiness at this scene is super high! yes!!! in your face Bua  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:

lilyalana

sarNie Hatchling
Step said:
  :no:  :no:  :no:  :no:  :no:  :no:  :no:  :no:

urrghhh nononononono  :rant:  :rant:  :rant:  :rant:  :rant:  :rant:  :rant:

i checked Ka Badin's hastag on twitter just now and so many people are angry at Bua lol 
that means you are doing a good job Saimai  :thumbup:

saobomp

sarNie Adult
Buavis just selfish. It's all about her she doesn't think about her sister at all. Her one facial expression blah! Her eyes snd mouth is just one dimension? Nothing find differently? I think her teeth are a bit longer and big that's why she tends to keep her mouth close like that?

More drama next week.

katboutt1123

sarNie Egg
It looks from the teaser that next episode Bua does some sort of spell to make Lamduan want Meun Wichit?
I can't believe Bua will say to Lamduan that she only wants to take back what Lamduan "stole" omg
Status mean a lot during those times I understand that but doing all that to your own sister?
I want to see Lamduan and Haym married already with their two babies ☺

^^james is too young for me but he's so handsome I feel so guilty

Step

Mrs James Ma
Lol James is shy so his pic is only above stomach part. Other daras have gone beyond the limit (for ch 3) lol. Can't believe actresses have done almost naked shoot for this  :phew: but I bet most of them (men) are photoshopped lol