[Ch3] Ka Badin (Tv Scene)

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
I'm certainly not new here because I was a silent readers for years before I made a name so yeah, seen all sorts of wars. Some are quite hilarious. At the end of the day, wave the flag and log off lol.

beamsgirl

sarNie Adult
Bua is delusional and power-hungry and such a hater, so selfish. She doesn't love a person, she loves status. I understand wanting financial security and making sure you'll live well and all but wow, how she just threw that one guy away and now expecting Heym to take her back like nothing happened. But she's freaking out cause I guess she figures she's getting old and living in that palace she doesn't get a lot of suitors? I hate her creepy smile, used to think it was cute but now it just gives me goosebumps.

I hope Lamduen stays strong and defends their love and not let Bua and other folks get in their way.

Why doesn't Lamduen 's mom approve of Heym? But the dad is so cute, love that he supports them.

What was the guy that Bua lives with accused of? Why are they no longer the status of a "mongm"?

x.ATKD.x

sarNie Adult
I swear Matt brings out the inner dork in her co-stars lol.

Can we hurry up and send Bua off to where she belongs. I understand her wanting "status" and all that but the way she is going about it is despicable, girl have some respect for yourself !.  

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
beamsgirl said:
Bua is delusional and power-hungry and such a hater, so selfish. She doesn't love a person, she loves status. I understand wanting financial security and making sure you'll live well and all but wow, how she just threw that one guy away and now expecting Heym to take her back like nothing happened. But she's freaking out cause I guess she figures she's getting old and living in that palace she doesn't get a lot of suitors? I hate her creepy smile, used to think it was cute but now it just gives me goosebumps.

I hope Lamduen stays strong and defends their love and not let Bua and other folks get in their way.

Why doesn't Lamduen 's mom approve of Heym? But the dad is so cute, love that he supports them.

What was the guy that Bua lives with accused of? Why are they no longer the status of a "mongm"?

Lamduan's mother is just a little iffy about Haym's situation. She didn't want her daughter to marry a solider because of the separation and dangers of war. 

The guy that Bua had lived with was accused of taking bribery and treason. His punishment was demotion and beheading.

OHOaddict

The Dahlia Goddess
x0unerthanlater said:

The guy that Bua had lived with was accused of taking bribery and treason. His punishment was demotion and beheading.
so that's why the entire household was in tears...I just thought he's in prison and lost his status

OHOaddict

The Dahlia Goddess
Does anyone know what Haym's status is right now? Like how would you read his name if it includes his status. If he's known as a Meun then that means Wichit and him are both the same since Wichit is also Meun.

lilyalana

sarNie Hatchling
LOL if you go on kpop forums, you can see fandoms fighting everyday. i've seen so many that i can now tell if it was 1)neutral users trying to have a discussion 2) obsess fans with "oppa didn't mean it!" mentality 3)normal fans posting comments and 4)anti/trolls just wanting to make things worse. but the nastiest fights are usually when big fandom fight with another big fandom. you stay far far away from those so called discussion threads  :crazy:  :crazy:  :crazy:

the preview for next episode looked bad for Hymn and Lamduan  :no: eurrgh Wichit is getting annoying now. its just my opinion but i don't think Bua looked rai enough. she only have one expression and even that looked awkward to me. if you have actress for Bua who could show innocent face then changed expression to really nasty it would made Bua character looked rai more to me. but then again, extreme rai character could steal the show too much from our OTP. I still remember watching lakorns where by the end of it, 80% of the scenes are given to the rai characters rather than to the main couple. so disappointed about that. so maybe Bua looking not that rai is good too cuz it made me not really care about her much other than the few times her scenes showed up. 

Kayla

sarNie Adult
For those who needs a reason to watch this lakorn...James Ma is so daaaammmnnnn HOT! There goes your reason. The End!

byebye

sarNie OldFart
OMG!!! The Kpop fan's battle is just something else. I remembered having one with the guy that play in Playful kiss (somehow I can't think of his name right now). When his scandal first broke out. Man his fans were just a delight when I didn't agree with them about his behavior.

Gosh, that was some heated arguments I have with them. Them and their "Oppa" is like a nightmare. They are some truly passionate and seriously insane about their idols.

Some claimed that they are not biased but there are times I think they themselves don't know that they are. And there are times I feel they don't read what others have to say carefully but see a few words they don't like and just stick to it and get riled up and it goes off to a deep end from there.

As long as there are celebrities there are going to be the same type of back and forth kind of debates. People need to relax and just embrace the different opinions and if you happened to not agree perhaps be an adult and make your point come across in a better fashion :)

cikna

sarNie Adult
I have always been fascinated with culture and history of Asean countries. I enjoy watching KB so far (minus the fightin/war scenes). It is just that there was too much violence and blood for me eventhough i know those scenes are essential part of the lakorn. I have not watched all episodes yet. I cheated a bit...hehehe...i watched mostly lamduan and haym's part

anyways, i am curious about a few things:
1. what does that tattoo on haym's neck mean? 
2. is haym part of the royal family or from a noble family? i know there is a distinct difference between royalty and nobility. but due to my incomprehension of thai language and culture, i could not understand?
3. is lamduan also part of a noble family? her family seems well off and involve in dancing

btw, reading most posts about the nangrai, a lot of hate there. that means she is doing a good job portraying her character. yup, i do feel wanna slap her reall hard. she was convincing

can't wait for lamduan and haym to get married!

tgamber

sarNie Adult
I used to like Kpop but the fan wars, I skillfully dodged it. Because all you need to do was 1. Never get angry if others assault your idols and 2. Never be jealous of other idols. Then I met indie world where all are musical and can't listen to kpop anymore. Funfacts for fanwars: surrender yourself if the other is picking fight. Why would you use your precious time and Brain cells to biased fan when you know they're just stubborn as cow? Just say sorry and come out. It'll make them confused and outrageous. Ignorance is kinda a weapon.

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
It is so crazy how in love I am with this lakorn!! And the fact that I get 3 full episodes each week is the icing on the cake!! I usually dont watch war-like lakorns but omg INCREDIBLE leads plus great scripting plus awesome osts equals winner in my book! Not to mention the amazing costume and visuals! Matt is breathtaking in traditional wear! And my adorable little james is so handsome...especially in his "army" gear!!

On a side note, omg, for the past few weeks, i've been so out of control walking around talking like the characters in the lakorn...you know, boran-like. people around me are like "wtf". The other day, my older cousin was visiting, and she was chatting with me. The whole time i was talking boranish, and finally she was like "ah!! Omg, stop! y are u talking like that?!" And i answered her with "toh tohhh, koon pee tun, mai mee garai dok jao ka...nai peyla nee, dee chun kae yahk ja pood/grao nai prapaynee tee un paw somkuan. dee chun kit wa kum grao tee dee chun pood awk ma ha chai prai satoon mai. Koon pee tun na ja yin dee ying gwa, mee chye rauk reu?" And she just looked at me with a blank stare. I don't even know if i said any of it right, but i sure liked how it came out. Who cares?! Lmao!!!

Oh! On ANOTHER side note!! my poor haym and his elephant!!!! I just wanted to hug him so bad when mae puntho was hurt!! Thank heavens she didnt die!!! My haym would have been utterly devastated!!

Oh yeah, freaking bua!!! And meun whatever his face is!!! Grrr!! Hate them!!

Finally, yay to haym and his family getting their status back!!!!!!