[Ch3] Ka Badin (Tv Scene)

arayaa

sarNie Hatchling
I am so ready for Friday!

You know with the pace it's going at, I wouldn't be surprised if Haym & Lamduan gets married by the end of this weekend +_+

lilyalana

sarNie Hatchling
x0unerthanlater said:

:welcome1: lilyalana! And all of our silent readers! Tomorrow be prepared for marathon spamming! :weee:

thank you!  :flowers:
i have prepared my heart and body for tomorrow spazzing. so excited  :weee:  :weee:  :weee:

arayaa said:
I am so ready for Friday!

You know with the pace it's going at, I wouldn't be surprised if Haym & Lamduan gets married by the end of this weekend +_+

oooohhh, that would be awesome. wedding night scene :pervie: :pervie:  :pervie: 
from the MVs i can see that they have so many scenes that i think is after they got married. hopefully we get more that 12 episodes. i'm not ready to let Hymn & Lamduan go after so many months of waiting.

arayaa

sarNie Hatchling
lilyalana said:

oooohhh, that would be awesome. wedding night scene :pervie: :pervie:  :pervie: 
from the MVs i can see that they have so many scenes that i think is after they got married. hopefully we get more that 12 episodes. i'm not ready to let Hymn & Lamduan go after so many months of waiting.
I hope so too! Need more than 14 episodes ;-; Maybe wedding this weekend and then kids by next weekend LOL

DaoRisa

Love has nothing to do with bodies.
Are you serious? only 14 eps?? So very soon, this thread will die down...it is my favorite thread to come and read all the comments....will miss my cute Hem/Lumdoun a lot... hik hik...

Step

Mrs James Ma
Tomorrow will be very exciting with all the silent readers. Pages are moving fast. I think by the end of 9th epi, we will cross 200 pages lol

OHOaddict

The Dahlia Goddess
@Aymie @x0uner Ohh darn. It's okay in my head it can remain cute.
SOO...Saiming has 4 wives. Wow. I know I know it was somewhat okay for people with status to have more than one wife back then but polygamy always rubs me wrong.

@Jana he's holding on tight in case it's only a dream and Lamduan might slip away.

Hey silent readers introduce yourselves! We won't bite. Promise.

OHOaddict

The Dahlia Goddess
Sweet_JJ said:

When episode 9 airs we'll invade this thread! Prepare yourselves with lots of spazzing and us going crazy going past 10 pages in two hours lol.   :numchuck:  
Are we going to war with Khun P'Haym? Haha. Just let me get a nap before it airs and I will be on everyone's case!

byebye

sarNie OldFart
First Matt lakorn with lots of views. Mattached read my mind about taking this role cause she never had a chance to wear traditional clothings in lakorn before.

Though I am sure if Mint was in here it would be big cause lots of fans want them to reunite. But still glad it's Matt lol

OHOaddict

The Dahlia Goddess
I'm thinking if we get all the help we can get we can surpass 200 pages before ep 9 airs. What do you ladies say? Huh?

Step said:
:spicy:  :spicy:  :spicy:  :spicy:  :spicy:  :spicy:  :spicy:

Cr as tagged
Wahhhh! I think I Want more JMATT than Jalida!!

Step

Mrs James Ma
Me too :highfive: I'm loving JMatt more lol
OHOaddict said:
I'm thinking if we get all the help we can get we can surpass 200 pages before ep 9 airs. What do you ladies say? Huh?

Wahhhh! I think I Want more JMATT than Jalida!!

DaoRisa

Love has nothing to do with bodies.
OHOadict,  I bet we will surpass 200 pages.

Thank you Step for sharing all the pics.

OHOaddict

The Dahlia Goddess
@Jana Hallelujah.

I wish wish wish they will give us a real kiss. They're so good looking and attractive! I'm swoon.
@daorisa @step alright let's get this thing going. We're already at p.190 10+ more pages to go!!

byebye

sarNie OldFart
The pic where James touched Matt's chin is cute. Matt looks pretty there. Just so happy that both are getting exposure because of Ka Badin. One: James work extremely hard for his role. Two: Matt was being criticized for not matching the character and cause it's time she is being recognized more. So kudos to both for proving people wrong.

Can't wait for the bed scene cause James going to let those cheesy lines flow like a river lol

Step

Mrs James Ma
I'll watch wedding night scene and notice every detail. Cos I want to catch James shivering (I know I can't, cos he's such an amazing actor) lol