[Ch3] Ka Badin (Tv Scene)

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
I like James with facial hair. Lol. He needs to grow some real facial hair and workout. I'll definitely like him more by then. He's still a baby. I remember Weir looking like him when he was that age. Look at him now so give James a few more years and he will be a hunka hunk too. Love today's episode. Can't wait til tomorrow. 

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
Step said:
I still dont understand why Lamduan's family is moving?? Why have they halted in Haym's place? :scratchhead2:  :scratchhead2:  :scratchhead2:

They aren't moving. They were asked by Chao Praya to perform for the soldiers who are getting ready for battle/war. Chao Praya thought that it would liven up the soldiers and give them strength if they saw some beautiful women dancing. They halted in Haym's place because they were just near and the two troublemakers found their way to Lamduan's rest area. That's how Meun Wisit demanded that the elephant keepers help them make it to the Military campgrounds.

x0unerthanlater

BTW, today's episode was EPIC! I love how Haym sneak glances at Lamduan. It's so romantic. His eyes and expression says it all. He's so shy and nervous around her. The funniest part was when they exchanged gifts and next thing you know Haym trips and quickly tried to pretend he was petting the elephant. I laughed so hard at that. LOL they are so adorable. Tomorrow's episode is going to be gooooood!

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
This weekend episodes shows how humble and wonderful Lamduan is. If that was Bua, she wouldn't be anywhere near him because he is just an elephant keeper.

himyim

sarNie Juvenile
omg can i just say i am in love with the ost for this lakorn!!!! and wow james actings real good! my first lakorn watchin him and his put a real good impression

x0unerthanlater

Not sure if anyone posted this OST yet but I'll share it just in case. It's the one that came on at the end of today's episode. It's beautiful. The only female song for now:

"Born To Love You"
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BvCEtcrlwcs
cr: tv3 official

sarN

sarNie Granny
Ooooo I'm at eps 4 ! The storyline is good! I don't even mind that Haym love the older sister first ^^^ ( bang rajun was the same way lol) ^^^ Jame's eye seem to smile on its own HAHA^^^ I can't wait for the real romance bwt Haym/Lamduan b/c its going be a slap on Bao's face ^^

Step

Mrs James Ma
Thank you. I thought they left Bua alone there and moving on to next place.
x0unerthanlater said:

They aren't moving. They were asked by Chao Praya to perform for the soldiers who are getting ready for battle/war. Chao Praya thought that it would liven up the soldiers and give them strength if they saw some beautiful women dancing. They halted in Haym's place because they were just near and the two troublemakers found their way to Lamduan's rest area. That's how Meun Wisit demanded that the elephant keepers help them make it to the Military campgrounds.

OHOaddict

The Dahlia Goddess
One of my favorite scene. Caveman being protective!!!
SUPER HAYM to the RESCUE!!

THE AFTERMATH: it's funny how the soldiers helped Boy walk back while Haym lurks in the background pretending to be innocent but also confusing Lamduan with his stares. :)

SHE'S really really suspicious of Haym now. I guess she's experiencing some old feelings when she was always helped by her dear Khun p'Haym. Truth out next ep! Love love JMatt.

Step

Mrs James Ma
I didn't notice Haym at the back lol
OHOaddict said:
One of my favorite scene. Caveman being protective!!!
SUPER HAYM to the RESCUE!!

THE AFTERMATH: it's funny how the soldiers helped Boy walk back while Haym lurks in the background pretending to be innocent but also confusing Lamduan with his stares. :)

OHOaddict

The Dahlia Goddess
So I'm guessing once he gets Lamduan's family to the army, he'll somehow become a soldier?

Ladies I'm confused about the elephant thing. Was it that they failed to successfully capture the elephant each time the angry elephant shows up? I had a feeling they caught it the first time but didn't understand why it was on the loose again and again. The transitions don't clarify much.

@step aren't they the cast from that celebrity's house show? ARE THEY SHOWING JMA'S HOUSE AND Saimai IS HIS GUEST? WHAAAA???