[Ch3] Ka Badin (Tv Scene)

Step

Mrs James Ma
I still dont understand why Lamduan's family is moving?? Why have they halted in Haym's place? :scratchhead2:  :scratchhead2:  :scratchhead2:

*lily*

sarNie Hatchling
Haym father´s friend is pedophile? was that a reason why he betrayed his friend?
ka badin is the best lakorn that I saw this year
it turn out better than What I expected :D

tgamber

sarNie Adult
Behind every great man stands a greater woman. I'm having Lamduan syndrome. I don't usually like Matt in upbeat and cutesy roles but Lamduan is one. She's reasonable and kind. And her theme ost fits her perfectly. "BORN TO LOVE YOU".

tgamber

sarNie Adult
The ring is made of elephant's tail and believe to have magical power. Like not lost in forest etc. When I was young, I used to play it. If you want to test if it's real, put the crown over a mirror. It'll move itself.

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid
This drama is love. I learn a lot of thing about Thai history and culture like the elephant keeper cast in Siam. I love the costume, the setting, the story plot-not about love but being loyal. I relate to the lakorn which does not scream shallow or fanservice bait. The acting is all around good and James is challenging himself with KB. He is not perfect but efficient not afraid of uglifying himself -even though I don't mind his beard or hair- for the sake of the character and exploring the different status and tasks of haym as an elephant keeper. Love Matt. I already said what I think of her as an actress loving her collaboration with James.

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
After this, we'll learn about the fighters of siam in top and mew's lakorn.

I usually get a little bored by middle of the lakorn bUt this one hasn't given any bored moments.