[Ch3] Ka Badin (Tv Scene)

tgamber

sarNie Adult
Maybe she was drunk with the attentions she got from her suitors. Haym should have ignored her first to break down her ego.

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid
x0unerthanlater said:
Starting now!

I kind of like Haym all roughed up and caveman looking... lol 
Me also. Surprisingly I think the rough up look was fine in motion. Better than the pics. Besides I think his tatoo is related to his new statu. The man playing the bad guy is soooo good at that. He played several baddies before. I tbought Matt looked to mixed before but thanks to her acting I accept her here

Step

Mrs James Ma
The cinematography is great  :thumbsup:  :thumbsup:  :thumbsup: Thailand has great places. Want to visit all these places once

Step

Mrs James Ma
:woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:

James was tanned totally lol Matt and his skin color difference  :shock2:  :shock2:  :shock2:  :bhehe:  :bhehe:

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
Step said:
:woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:

James was tanned totally lol Matt and his skin color difference  :shock2:  :shock2:  :shock2:  :bhehe:  :bhehe:
WHHOOOHHOO i'm right at this scene! Eek so happy they're back together again.

beamsgirl

sarNie Adult
How many years has it been since they've seen each other? I'm surprised she doesn't remember her P'Heyem....?

Did they not tell where they sent Heyem's family? Couldn't Lamduen go find him there or keep communication with him some way?

OHOaddict

The Dahlia Goddess
The casts are doing wonderful but the storyline is moving by too slow. Most of the time I'm just doing something else rather than paying attention. Ughh I feel bad :/ but I'm just not interested as much....

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
I think the pace is just right. They needed to build up the story on how Haym handles the obstacles in his life. With that set, the romance is more sweet and endearing. I think tomorrow's episode is when everything starts to get more interesting.

I do admit that the war stuff is quite boring. I hope they don't go too deeply into the battle stories. I understand this lakorn is called, "The King's Servant" but c'mon, I anticipate the romance more than the historical stuff. 

The preview is so dream worthy. Especially when Lamduan gives Haym her necklace. When she called him, "Por" it makes me smile. 

OHOaddict

The Dahlia Goddess
Ohh so sad :( one of the elephant handlers died. Today's ep was good but I wished for more action scenes. Haha his sweet gentle voice doesn't match the Jesus facial.
Bua oh Bua urr tamai tamai? This girl doesn't know when to give up. HAYM DGAF about you yet already plotting a possibility of a reunion.
Saiming's uniform looks terrible. I wonder how he will help Haym.
Who are the Thais fighting against? Are they Chinese?
*spamming alone*

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
OHOaddict said:
Ohh so sad :( one of the elephant handlers died. Today's ep was good but I wished for more action scenes. Haha his sweet gentle voice doesn't match the Jesus facial.
Bua oh Bua urr tamai tamai? This girl doesn't know when to give up. HAYM DGAF about you yet already plotting a possibility of a reunion.
Saiming's uniform looks terrible. I wonder how he will help Haym.
Who are the Thais fighting against? Are they Chinese?
*spamming alone*

They are fighting against many sides. One is Yuan (chinese), another is the Khmer (some of them are supporters of the Thais) and I think there was also Myanmar. During those times, they were also fighting Laos too I think.

OHOaddict said:
What's that thing the monk gave him? Potion making? Direction for Herbs for meds?

Wasn't it a sword? Which scene are you talking about?

poobae91

sarNie Adult
x0unerthanlater said:
I think the pace is just right. They needed to build up the story on how Haym handles the obstacles in his life. With that set, the romance is more sweet and endearing. I think tomorrow's episode is when everything starts to get more interesting.

I do admit that the war stuff is quite boring. I hope they don't go too deeply into the battle stories. I understand this lakorn is called, "The King's Servant" but c'mon, I anticipate the romance more than the historical stuff. 

The preview is so dream worthy. Especially when Lamduan gives Haym her necklace. When she called him, "Por" it makes me smile. 

Doesn't Lamduan also say "You like me" to Haym hahaha?

What does it mean when she calls him "Por"?

OHOaddict

The Dahlia Goddess
Woww. Dahm has no manners at all. Coming and going without greeting the elders.
:)
Hehe those two dummies deserved the head bump.
So Bua will choose to marry Ball's character since he is the younger brother of that lady that Bua lives with?
Lamduan's dad is hilarious. It's good he kicked Dahm good.
Ughh I'm so JMATT deprived.