[Ch3] Ka Badin (Tv Scene)

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
ceda_lee said:
Bua is all about status/title. It's not necessarily money that she's after.

Yeah, that's why she keepts fluttering her eyes at Tun Chai / The Duke trying to get his attention. It's funny because he just ignores all her attempts. Lol She's been in the Wang for 3 yrs and she still hasn't progressed to anything more than a Royal performer.

Kim123

sarNie Adult
ceda_lee said:
So I've been MIA & a silent reader for a minute, but I just couldn't help it anymore. I had to comment. Matt is an AMAZING cryer...OMG! Everytime she cries, I cry. She cries so beautifully too. And James, can you believe this is only his second drama?!! The boy can deliver flawlessly!
I agree with everything you said. Them 2 can surely make me cry cry easily!

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
Yeah, there's going to be a lot of activities tonight in this section because I believe members are most active in the lakorn sections right? It's ok it'll give us something to do lol.

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
ah ic. I just hopped on like a hour ago and saw some activities but wasn't sure what was going on just that we shouldn't post lol.

All my spoilers conversation from the past 3 days were deleted correct? Should I post the spoiler video from youtube or is that still around. I'll go check. ok it's gone. Well if anyone wants the video on here again let me know. ^_^

Step

Mrs James Ma
Watch from 4:20 for KB
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E7mHUrsqfDw

poobae91

sarNie Adult
LOL! Matt was like a player or something. She walked with Great, James, and Boy hehehe! Her first and second dress are pretty similar, but the red dress was a bit more dramatic. Then she toned it way down with the third dress, but decided to add a dark red lipstick .

x0unerthanlater

We didn't lose much. It's time to rebuild!

The vic3 thread is gone. Maybe sarN can bring that back. I was still waiting to see if anyone found a video of the whole event. 

Kim123

sarNie Adult
OMG! I thought it was already airing and i kept refreshing so many time but it kept on talking about community thing. I feel so stupid right now

Kim123

sarNie Adult
Sweet_JJ said:
It did air but only for 15 minutes, the rest of it will air in 25 minutes. I don't get why this is interruption is so important that it had to interrupt the airtime lol. 

25 minutes?? Why so long? I've been waiting all week for it to air but this thing is interupting. So annoying!

x0unerthanlater

Sweet_JJ said:
Lol Boy's character and Lamduan meet again, I have a feeling he's gonna be a bad guy when Haym and Lamduan fall in love. 

I think he teams up with Bua to try to break Haym and Lamduan up. But it doesn't work...