[Ch3] Ka Badin (Tv Scene)

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
Lol you ladies are doing a live comment-a-thon. I was going to join but decided to watch once it airs the whole episode. That way I can focus on the story. I don't want to miss the part where Haym's family is frame. So I can understand the situation.

Seeing the updates about Bua is blahhhhh

Kim123

sarNie Adult
awww..Why does Haym have to suffer so much pain?? :cry: I'm hating Bua so much!! So selfish, only cares about herself. I can't wait until he realize Lamduan cares for him

Step

Mrs James Ma
For killing the English man I think. Cos Haym's dad had fought with him that day
Sweet_JJ said:
I don't get why is Haym and his parents all imprisoned, what are they all framed for?

Kim123

sarNie Adult
Step said:
For killing the English man I think. Cos Haym's dad had fought with him that day

I get why the Haym's dad being framed but i don't get why Haym and his mom have to be imprisoned too.

Step

Mrs James Ma
I'm thinking same too  :scratchhead2: :scratchhead2: :scratchhead2: :scratchhead2: :arrg:  :arrg:  :arrg:  :arrg:
Kim123 said:

I get why the Haym's dad being framed but i don't get why Haym and his mom have to be imprisoned too.
Sweet_JJ said:

But Haym and his mother didn't fight with him, so why are they blamed as well?  :scratchhead2:

Kim123

sarNie Adult
Sweet_JJ said:

I hated her so much in this episode!   :whip:  I especially hate when she acts all angry and upset, does she not know what kind of person Haym is? I can't wait to see Lamduan be at his side from now on. 

Yess!! I hate when she acts all angry and upset too. Seriously, I just want to slap her. Haym wasted his love towards Bua for nothing.