[Ch3] Ka Badin (Tv Scene)

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
tgamber said:
Oh and I now know why thais are called Yodaya? The pronunciation is similar to Ayuttaya so they will remember their loss. Such a deep hatred towards thai.
I didn't learn too much on the aftermath of ayuttaya, just remembered bits and pieces of what my grandparents told me. I've always thought Mons were mountain tribals like the hmongs.

poobae91

sarNie Adult
Oh boy! My eyes were going in circle on that cover photo haha. What is up with the mashup of the elephant in the background with the temple roof, and plus more elephants?...  :scratchhead2: I also think James' red suit looked so much better than that blue suit.

tgamber

sarNie Adult
Wow, really nice cover, jana. But the costumes for the war is so confusing. I can't differentiate who's who unless they speak.

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
I think their character chart looks better than that magazine cover they did. Lolol

Cute wallie @Jana, it's right to the point with all the lovely pics of our pranangs. - btw, I love your siggie. That was my favorite scene! Matt was so adorable! Her face, lol

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
Woowee, I have finally get started with this lakorn and just finish the whole first two episode and i got to say James Ma is so hot....he burned down my whole freaking house. I's watch this lakorn with my sister and she have a crush on James Ma as well. 

Okay on 1st episode it was like a introduction because N'ek was still little and there nothing much because a hot guy on TV lol. I know he is acting but dam his English is so cute. Haym's father is so strict, remind me of someone in real life. i was actually surprise to know that n'ek is the little girl (because i don't paid much attention to any other detail beside my handsome guy) and she the sister of Bua, the love interest of Haym. Let me also mention that dam Bua father is most of the time drunk! That Pinrabpot is scary! That pretty much it...i scan through that episode because there was no n'ek and just watch the part where there is Haym.

On episode 2....gosh the way they swings the sword around them is just scary! The older sister got marry and Haym left into studying more and next thing you know Lamduen is all grow up! I have a feeling Sai Ming and Haym are going to be partner in crime...like BFF! Everything was find afterward Lamduen all grown up....Love that look on Lamduen face before they head out to the beach....Gosh that white boy is rude, picking a Thai woman like he owned her! He deserve that fist in the face and James speaking up for his people is so brave of him! I serious hate that Pinrobpot! Someone just killed him already! Also i'm sense that officer that Noom is playing him is also one of the bad guy and he might be one of those person of Haym's family downfall along with that Pinrobpot!!!

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
Oh so Haym is mix vs full thai? James had to go learn how to ride and live with elephants, wonder if that is the reason why he only had this lakorn until it was done filming.

I don't think I'm going to watch the part where his family get convicted of something they didn't do.

OHOaddict

The Dahlia Goddess
Sweet_JJ said:

cr: JMa's FC on IG
The babe has a long neck! Love it. Some guys appear as if they're suffocating when they button their collar. But the Babe nails it each time.

OHOaddict

The Dahlia Goddess
@Ncmeowmeow35 he had to train for 6 months before filming actually took place plus he had school to take care of. :)