[Ch3] Ka Badin (Tv Scene)

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
I find it hard to believe that Matt is younger than both James and Saimai in the lakorn. Lol. When she acts like a little kid, I'm not convinced. She tries to talk like one too but I'm just like Matt, you know you're 25. Stop playing. Lol. It's such a miscast. James is definitely more expressive than his first lakorn. He's improving. I see all kinds of emotions from him now from happy, sad, and mad. Lol. In Khun Chai Ronnapee, he looked mostly sad, stressed, or just neutral because of his forbidden love. 

aymieluvsyu637

sarNie Adult
Mahalo said:
I find it hard to believe that Matt is younger than both James and Saimai in the lakorn. Lol. When she acts like a little kid, I'm not convinced. She tries to talk like one too but I'm just like Matt, you know you're 25. Stop playing. Lol. It's such a miscast. James is definitely more expressive than his first lakorn. He's improving. I see all kinds of emotions from him now from happy, sad, and mad. Lol. In Khun Chai Ronnapee, he looked mostly sad, stressed, or just neutral because of his forbidden love. 

I feel the same. I love my Matt but she does look older than her age so that doesn't help. Nothing against James because I like him but if he looked older or if perhaps there was a diff p'ek.. ahem (Great). It would have been different. Also same with Samai. Maybe they should have made the story line of Samai (Bua) being the younger sister?? Regardless I will still probably enjoy the lakorn but yes the actors are a little miscast.

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
They should have just made this differently by making Matt older than Saimai and she falls in love with a younger man. Or the younger man courts her. Like I said before, what's wrong with an older woman loving a younger man? I guess because in those times, it was frowned down upon. But since this is a lakorn, they could have thrown us the idea because it's creative and new.

In my head, I just think that Lamduan/Matt is the one older (like in reality) and Haym/James is the young man who'll be her protector.

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
x0unerthanlater said:

Omo! You're watching Empress Ki?  :heart:  :heart:  :heart: I love that drama! 

EEEKKS...yahhhh, I finally gave in! lol The main guy is soooo handsome! I'm on EP19 now and totally hooked. The OST gives me thee sniffles T_______________T

btw. I have seen KB snippets posted on IG and JMA is so adorable! I want to start on KB, but Empress Ki has all my attention esp w/52 epi lol

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
ip.smilez said:

EEEKKS...yahhhh, I finally gave in! lol The main guy is soooo handsome! I'm on EP19 now and totally hooked. The OST gives me thee sniffles T_______________T

btw. I have seen KB snippets posted on IG and JMA is so adorable! I want to start on KB, but Empress Ki has all my attention esp w/52 epi lol
You're talking about Joo Jinmo correct?? If so, I agree!! Hehe.

Xiongurl26

sarNie Oldmaid
Currently not even done with episode 1 but I have a hard time breathing every time James come on to the screen. Like its just so amazing to see our cutie after 2 yrs again. He's just so HOT with the nice hair and everything. I will definitely not be prepared for that Jesus look of his. I spazz every time he comes on. Btw, I love the instrumental version of the first OST a lot. It gives off this magical feel to the Lakorn for me. Definitely cannot wait to finish these first two episodes. 

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
ip.smilez said:

Argh, it's difficult not to say too much. I don't want to spoil anything. Lol but I know you'll love EK. It's just so beautifully done from 1-52. I am looking forward to rewatching it. I watched it while it aired. Each week was just better than the one before it. 

Well, I hope you start KB once you can though. Join us in spazzing anytime! lol

byebye

sarNie OldFart
When is the TS supposed to air?

Anyhow, I think they should have made Matt the older sister. I see nothing wrong in giving her a younger love interest. At least it's not that awkward than seeing her call James "P". Even Saimai looks slightly older than him. I guess, giving him a beard is gonna help out somewhat...but I don't want Matt's first period lakorn as a N'ek be stuck with a caveman half the lakorn lol.

How long is the lakorn anyway?

poobae91

sarNie Adult
How did he get his freedom and become an elephant keeper?

I'm wondering if they're gonna make the story line go where Lamduan does not recognize the beard haym as her P' haym until later on when she's constantly around him.

Step

Mrs James Ma
Whaaaaaaat? Only 4.3 and 4.6  :scratchhead2:  :scratchhead2:  :scratchhead2:  I thought it will have more than 5. May be next episodes will pick up.
Sweet_JJ said:
Rating of Episode 1 and 2:

Episode 1: 4.3
Episode 2: 4.6