[Ch3] Ka Badin (Tv Scene)

byebye

sarNie OldFart
James look like he has nice skin. Matt's hair look greasy with that hair cut. Please cut your bang girl...just do it for me lol

Step

Mrs James Ma
Look at James I might look OOOOOOOLD standing next to him LOL
What happened to Matt? She looks like James's mom lol I dint know Matt is just 26. She needs to care for herself well  :yes:

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
I think it's her hair. If she had her long locks, she wouldn't look like his mom, not saying that she looks like his mom. James just looks really young, like 16 or 18 ish.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Matt has her eyes to save her. If they don't want to show the age difference all they have to do is show James in his entirely and just show Matt's eyes. Then she can look 18 again lol

byebye

sarNie OldFart
I have high hope that she is growing it out as one length that when it gets longer she'll cut her bang. See, how I keep on coming back to her bang lol

poobae91

sarNie Adult
Haha, oh boy... As much as I adore her, I wouldn't call her cute with that hairstyle. If she wanted her hair that short, she could have at least styled it better.

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid
Is that me or Matt has the prime time Joe Wong aura with a nicer body ??
Am I the only one who think this hair gives her a 90's era HK queen actress and liking it ?

phoenix81

sarNie Juvenile
Wohoo... Matt and James together with the casts!! James as usual looked cute and adorable. Matt's new haircut somehow makes me feel she resembles Bernice Liu, a Hong Kong actress. @preetam, not sure if we are thinking of the same person :)

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
phoenix81 said:
Wohoo... Matt and James together with the casts!! James as usual looked cute and adorable. Matt's new haircut somehow makes me feel she resembles Bernice Liu, a Hong Kong actress. @preetam, not sure if we are thinking of the same person :)
Omg, me too! Reminds me of that one film she did where she was the bad guy. Haha.

Step

Mrs James Ma
OMG she really resembles Bernice
phoenix81 said:
Matt's new haircut somehow makes me feel she resembles Bernice Liu, a Hong Kong actress.

YAYYYYYY just 5 days let now  :dance1:  :dance1:  :dance1:

phoenix81

sarNie Juvenile
@phatman, which film was that? 

@Step, even without the short hair, I still think Matt resembles Bernice :)

Yay!!! Soon, we will be seeing James on screen... can't wait!!

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
I think if Matt styled it a bit, the short cut may look cute. It's such a "pbaah" looking haircut. lol It adds at least 10+ yrs on her. I really hate it when young women want to "explore" or become "daring" with their hairstyles, and the cut isn't even attractive on them. And then by the time they know it, they can't grow it out like before anymore.

Now James.... oooo he is looking mighty fine! I never realized he was really tall. For some strange reason he looked short in KCR. I don't know what made me think that lol Mmm! He's going to age well. He LOOKS like a gentleman. 

byebye

sarNie OldFart
I don't think she resemble Bernice, the only thing they resemble each other is the way they pose lol. I have had my hair cut like that a few times, never like it for long because it's boring to me. Anything plain like that bothers me to no end. Like I said, Matt has the blessing of having such pretty eyes. She can just wrap her head with anything and exposed that eyes of her she'll be just fine.

James is tall, so that in itself will work in Matt/James favor as a couple. With his beard, he's like a man cave so that gives the impression he's a tad bit older but when he cleans up you can see his youth.

Step

Mrs James Ma
The language in this lakorn is difficult to understand for Thai some people. I hope we get a subber. I heard somebody was ready to sub this on viki. Idk if that person is still interested or not

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid
phoenix81 said:
I see the Bernice liu ref especially around the eyebrows. But when I look at Matt's eyes or mouth her facial expression I see some glimpse of 90's T/HK queen Joe Wong. Their acting maybe different but their look seems the same

Step

Mrs James Ma
James was short in KCR. He was just 18 I think. He has grown. His height is 6 ft 1 now
x0unerthanlater said:
Now James.... oooo he is looking mighty fine! I never realized he was really tall. For some strange reason he looked short in KCR. I don't know what made me think that lol Mmm! He's going to age well. He LOOKS like a gentleman.