[Ch3] Ka Badin (Tv Scene)

yuneek

sarNie Egg
I've been waiting for this for CENTURIES! 
The OST was just so beautiful! The costumes! 
Matt and James look great! I can not wait for this!
James look like he approved a lot from the last I saw him!
I can't wait. I hope its as great as it seems! gosh! I AM READY!
Anyone subbing this????

OHOaddict

The Dahlia Goddess
I'm still gonna watch WITH or WITHOUT subs. We'll do fine. Once it airs, people will hop back onto the thread to spazz.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
I will watch it with or without as well. Hopefully, some kind soul can translate a few important scenes here and there. But watching the action you can tell in a way as well. And then if it's sub we can go back and watch it again...that is if the lakorn isn't going to bore me to death lol

byebye

sarNie OldFart
It's not on air yet but you can catch it on youtube. Channel 3 lakorns are pretty easy to find it there. Now channel 7 is a different story. Every time I want to watch something it gets take off.

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
Ahhh, the OST is beautiful! Love to my ears! Looking forward to this because JMA has been missing from the screen for too long! Since it took so long for this to air I hope it turns out close to perfect. I love period lakorns because they're just so heart wrenchingly romantic.

x0unerthanlater

Sweet_JJ said:
Aaaahhh glad you'll be watching this as well! :D I love period lakorns too, JMA has been missing from the small screen for a while so I do hope this will be good too!

Most def. tuning in! Esp. after hearing the OST. Is it just me or does the song make you want to cry too?  :teary:

I translated the lyrics in case people want to know the meaning of the song. It's so beautiful I had to share.  :crush:

หมดดวงใจ (All of My Heart) Ost.ข้าบดินทร์ | เบน ชลาทิศ

เมื่อวันที่ใจเจอกับปัญหา ไม่มีใครให้ใจพึ่งพา มีแต่แค่เธอ
On days my heart encounters problems, there is no one to lean on. There is only you.
กี่ครั้งก็มองไปเห็นเธออยู่เสมอ ไม่รักเธอคนนี้แล้วจะรักใคร
Each time I look over, I always see you. If I don't love you, who would I love?

* หมดดวงใจของฉัน พลีให้เธอคนเดียวเท่านั้น
All of my heart is sacrificed only for you.
แม้ต้องตายจากกัน รักยังคงอยู่กับเธอเรื่อยไป
Even if death do us part, my love shall still be with you always.
ต่อให้ดาวหมดแสง หรือฟ้าดินมันจะสลาย
Even if the stars lose their brightness, or the earth shatters apart;
รักที่มีต่อเธอนั้นยังอยู่ อยู่เป็นรักของเธอตลอดไป
My love for you shall still remain. Remains as your love forever.

เพราะเธอคนเดียวทำให้วันนี้ ยังมีฉันที่ยังหายใจ ยืนต่อหน้าเธอ
Because of you, today I'am still breathing. Standing here in front of you.
กี่ครั้งที่อ่อนแรงก็มีเธอเสมอ ไม่ว่าเธอจะล้าและเหนื่อยเท่าไร
No matter how many times I've become weak, I always have you.  Even while you're tired or exhausted.

x0unerthanlater

Sweet_JJ said:
The OST does make me feel sad, I love the instruments and the man's voice... Now after Knowing the meaning of the lyrics the ost is more meaningful to me, it's on repeat right now, thanks for translating! :)

You're welcome! I've been repeating it too. A wonderful song for the morning. Ben Chalalit is the go-to person for OSTs. He has a great voice.

x0unerthanlater

*siiiigh* the show hasn't even aired yet but just watching/listening to the song, it gives me the "look tard" feels. I just love period settings.

phoenix81

sarNie Juvenile
WOW!! Loved all your comments here! The airing date is drawing nearer right? I can't wait! Really miss seeing James on screen. From all those gifs and vids, I just loveeee his expression. James really do have lots of potentials and he really work hard in the projects he is in. I am really impressed and proud of him. I think I will be crying together with him and Matt in those emotional scenes! 

phoenix81

sarNie Juvenile
Sweet_JJ said:

The airdate is May 30. :) James is finally gonna be back on screen! I'm sure he'll do well! :D
Thanks Jana! When there are too many great lakorns, I don't have time to watch all simultaneously thus at times I will be lagging behind. But since this is JMA lakorn, no matter how busy I am, I am gonna give this priority. Moreover, 'Singh' has ended, thus I have more time to spazz over here. Will still be watching Krating as I love that too. Let's hope I can have the time for both lakorns!! 

I have a feeling James will not disappoint us in this lakorn. From all the teasers, even without knowing what the scenes were all about, I can already feel those emotions. He may looked young but the way he carry his character is impressive. There is something about him that make me support and admire him. I think it could be his determination in acting as well as when he was performing on stage. I did not became his fan immediately but while watching him as Kunchai Ronnapee I slowly take notice and became his fan. For a newbie, his acting as well as how he answers questions during interviews makes him looked like a veteran in the industry. I love how he is very nice and behaves gentlemanly towards his co-stars. Even though I don't see the chemistry between him and Matt, I love the pairing. This is largely due to James and Matt's professionalism in portraying their characters. I think for me, no matter who James pairs up with, I will still be supporting the lakorn :)

phoenix81

sarNie Juvenile
@Jana, I will give this and Krating priority :) Will be spazzing with all of you here! I hope.... really hope that there will be Eng sub for this lakorn. This will give it more meaning while watching it. And when those emotional scenes happens, it will be even more meaningful and touching. But even without the subs, I will keep my promise to still watch it raw :)

sarNie Adult
I just watched the MV today and James Ma looks so good! He's especially handsome when he cries. and his manly gung-ho voice/battle cry. i die.  :faint: I don't like his Jesus look though, I'm so sorry. He looks okay with the mustache and beard with short hair, but when he has long hair it's... mmm.... just not working for me. I hope it only stays for like... an episode.

I just noticed that Matt and Mint Chalida look similar, I think it's the skin tone, bright eyes and shape of their faces.

I'm really excited for this. the camera/cinematography or whatever you call it makes it look like a movie. 

I'm gonna be killed at work this week, but at the same time the lakorns in Ch3 for this week are insane, every frickin day, I'd want to watch everything. GAH how will I survive!? I hope there's already a subbing group slated for Ka Badin. 

byebye

sarNie OldFart
I think Matt would look absolutely gorgeous if she cut her bang lol. I am so stuck on her bang like there's no tomorrow. Did I ever mentioned that James is really so boyish looking when he smiled really big and his eyes disappeared.