[Ch3] Ka Badin (Tv Scene)

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
hahahha yessss =x

Bang Rajun, Phet/Prang &&& Omg, with Kwan and her reunions w/her co-stars. I have a packed schedule hahah 

Ka Badin's teaser itself shows how awesome James Ma is as an actor! He even speaks a different dialect in here. Hotness overload. eeeeks 
I need that ost NOW!! I have the goosebumps just thinking about the teaser because the OST makes it that much better besides Haym hehe

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
James Ma's choice of lakorns the elders chose for him are good so far. :crush:  :crush:  :crush:  Judging from the teaser, James Ma sounds great speaking that dialect, never imagine him speaking it either but since it's a historical drama, he's bound to learn/speak the dialect. Makes me pleum him even more ekkeke. JMA has a chance to show us as fans and viewers how versatile he can be as an actor. Gahhhh, I haven't said this in awhile but I loveeee JMA hahaha 

Btw. following after JMA, I would have to say I pleum Toey next. He possess similar qualities I see in JMA. <3

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
Matt looks so prim and proper! That's unbelievable considering how crazy she is in her other characters. Ip.smilez, you're tuning into all of the period lakorns. Lol. Do you still have BR fever or is this your type of lakorn?

byebye

sarNie OldFart
The OST sound so good. It's one of those songs that you can listen to over and over. Matt looks like a gentle girl then she's going to be so evil in FLF.

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
Mahalo said:
Matt looks so prim and proper! That's unbelievable considering how crazy she is in her other characters. Ip.smilez, you're tuning into all of the period lakorns. Lol. Do you still have BR fever or is this your type of lakorn?

Omg you noticed >.<" Yessss you got me there, Bang Rajun got me hooked to period lakorns hehe I was already tuning into Ka Badin hehe but I haven't been so active in here since Bang Rajun aired and ended~ Now I have Ka Badin and Peuan Paeng to hype up my period lakorn fever :)

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
Ohh no! I reached my likes for today. Ugh. I liked your comment Ip. Lol

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
Mahalo said:
Ohh no! I reached my likes for today. Ugh. I liked your comment Ip. Lol

I also like your comment kekke ~ Now my summer is complete...Peuan Paeng for me to cry buckets...and Ka Badin for me to cry some but end up with dry cheeks cause Ka Badin will be a happy ending :) At least I will get one happy ending out of the three :)

WeirFany

sarNie Adult
He is so sexy. I got a soft spot for guys who does action movies or dramas. Well I loved him in his first lakorn, I'm sure I'll love him in here as well. 
I just always thought he was a pretty natural actor for a newbie, and I'm loving how he immersed himself into the character and trained beforehand to be able to do his scenes well. I can't wait for the final product!!!!

Step

Mrs James Ma
I want to know the reason why Matt was paired with James? They look good in teaser but why they chose Matt? With the age gap and all  :scratchhead2:  :scratchhead2:

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid
Mahalo said:
She waa kilig in Fah Krajang Dao acting proper shy geek girl

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
preetam said:
She waa kilig in Fah Krajang Dao acting proper shy geek girl
I'm not a fan of Boy so I skipped it. I skipped the whole series. Lol. I tuned into Yaya and Aum's, but they had no chemistry. Yaya was too childish that Aum came off as a perv. It didn't helped that he called her sao noi. 

You know, I tuned into James first lakorn with Mint. I can't believe I'm tuning into his second. That's impressive for someone I'm not fond of. I'd take him over Mark any day though. 

byebye

sarNie OldFart
I love the way Matt looks at her Pra'eks...when it's just the 2 of them she gives them this look like they are very important. Well, except when she looks at Krit cause he's married. But James and Matt seemed sweet. I think she's way too outgoing for even him. And to add, the girl is touchy. She'll pinched anybody's cheek if her Pra'eks are close to her. That is why I want her to be with Andrew, just to see how far she can get with him. The way he is, Andrew might call it quit being around Matt...lol Her personality might be too strong for him.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Hi Jana. First time poster here. HEHE. Please take care of me. :ghehe:

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Mahalo said:
I'm not a fan of Boy so I skipped it. I skipped the whole series. Lol. I tuned into Yaya and Aum's, but they had no chemistry. Yaya was too childish that Aum came off as a perv. It didn't helped that he called her sao noi. 

You know, I tuned into James first lakorn with Mint. I can't believe I'm tuning into his second. That's impressive for someone I'm not fond of. I'd take him over Mark any day though. 

Mahalo??? What are you doing in here???! HAHA. What a pleasant surprise...

byebye

sarNie OldFart
lol...she is crazy and shy isn't ever a part of her vocabulary. I think she brings out the best in her Pra'eks. I mean, if you are shy and want to stay shy you better be as far away from Matt as you can get. If not, she'll pull you into her weirdness and you can't get away from it beside joining in. I think at first, James might be a little careful with her, but when she starts pinching him and stuff, he was like screw it...she's not bad...perhaps a little touchy but not bad lol

aymieluvsyu637

sarNie Adult
I cannot wait to see them in the Tonight show, I love it when Matt can be herself. She's cray, but I love it. I can already imagine James laughing at her randomness because we all knows Matt is random.

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
phatman said:

Mahalo??? What are you doing in here???! HAHA. What a pleasant surprise...
I'm a Matt fan. I go wherever she goes unless I really don't like her p'ek. Lol. I was a bit more active in here during the beginning. Then I decided I wasn't going to tune in. After the teaser, I've changed my mind and decided to tune in. Lol. 

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Sweet_JJ said:

OMG is it THE phatman?! I didn't expect to see you comment here! XD I will definitely take care of you my dear friend! XD  :heart:

Are you gonna give this lakorn a try?! It wouldn't be the same watching a lakorn without your comments!  :bhehe:   :thumbsup:
Yes THE phatman who is also a hardcore Matt fan. Hehe. I thank you.

I thought about it because I'm missing Matt for some odd reason. It's so weird, I was like why am I missing Matt all of a sudden, then I saw this thread and realized I never came into this thread. Haha. So here I am! I might just give it a try despite...you know what. Haha.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Mahalo said:
I'm a Matt fan. I go wherever she goes unless I really don't like her p'ek. Lol. I was a bit more active in here during the beginning. Then I decided I wasn't going to tune in. After the teaser, I've changed my mind and decided to tune in. Lol. 
Haha. I would've known that you were more active in here if I'd visited this thread more often. Hehe.