[Ch3] Ka Badin (Tv Scene)

poobae91

sarNie Adult
Sweet_JJ said:

Lol I don't think they'll talk about Matt's foreign look so it won't make the audience criticize the cast. Matt and James were critized for the parts because they didn't look Thai, as if anyone casted for a role in a lakorn looks the part. *rolls eyes*

I know! Nowadays, mostly everyone is mixed with something. I look for whether they are pretty or handsome, and if they can act out their characters really well.

sarNie Adult
Oh my god. I will go nuts by the end of May. NNS, Rerun of Puttipat, and now Ka Badin. Is fangirl stroke fatal? Let's all hold on together and survive together. bless our hearts. 

OHOaddict

The Dahlia Goddess
Sweet_JJ said:
Guys... THIS WILL AIR MAY 22!    :woot:  :woot:  :woot: 
AHHHHHHH!! YES I'LL BE OUT OF SCHOOL FOR IT. MEANING I COULD BINGE KCR UNTIL KB AIRS!!! WOOTWOOT!!

I'm not a fan of NNS the original therefore wont be watching the new version but KB is all I need. It's the oxygen needed for my lungs.

OHOaddict

The Dahlia Goddess
Ouiii he himself is the limited edition!
@jana you and i are gona spazz throughout this summer! Cant wait for the babe to kick ass. Need to prep my supplies for "watching lakorns" no no no scratch that, watching JMa on screen. Tissue is a MUST!

OHOaddict

The Dahlia Goddess
I feel like dancing everytime im on this thread lmao. Or maybe its just JMa. Lemme check on his other thread....

Nah just this one. Im trying to breathe on the other thread haha. This one is coming soon!

byebye

sarNie OldFart
awwww....the pic where James' holding Matt's hand looks adorable. The way she made her face, she looked like a sweet little girl.

Step

Mrs James Ma
He got his eyebrows done??????  :lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao:

Sweet_JJ said:
Yayee, a worker at Ch3, posted this to say that this lakorn is coming soon.

Step

Mrs James Ma
Anyways James looks goooooooooooooood everytime
Sweet_JJ said:
Lol the pic is from 2 years ago. And it's obviously been photoshopped, they put a lot of make up on actors idk why lol

OHOaddict

The Dahlia Goddess
@jana no no i dont mind the picture. I understand makeup is required for celebs. I was referring to the pointless poll.

sarNie Adult
Sweet_JJ said:

LOL ok then. I feel insulted as well haha. 

Whoever made that poll needs an eye opener hehe. 

:secret: I agree with you. There is no comparison between the two. It's insane. Bomb can't dance, he can sort of sing, he definitely CANNOT act, and James Ma has a more swoon-worthy smile, and last but not least, James Ma is so........... CLEAN. and i mean that figuratively (well, and literally too, I have no doubts. :D) . he's such an adorable good young man. (What's the thai word? Narak?) . Perhaps they were comparing how Bomb had several lakorn projects right after SJ while James Ma's is only showing now, but still, Ka Badin is gonna kick more a$$ and he's gonna be more bada$$. i mean, come on, the guy will fight with scimitars and elephants with a jesus hair cut ("SALVATION IS UPON US!"), mafia guys ain't got nuthin on him! 

OHOaddict

The Dahlia Goddess
@040156 Ahaha that jesus comment. lmao. I agree though! He's gona kick ass from left to right. Hoorah hoorah!

OHOaddict

The Dahlia Goddess
The real MVP is our dear JMa. He's gona show the world who he is. No! The world will want to know who this MAN OF OURS is. i just dont understand what people see in Bomb. oh wait! His height duh. He's so tall that he's blocking everyone's vision. Pfff JMa JMa All the Way!

sarNie Adult
OHOaddict said:
The real MVP is our dear JMa. He's gona show the world who he is. No! The world will want to know who this MAN OF OURS is. i just dont understand what people see in Bomb. oh wait! His height duh. He's so tall that he's blocking everyone's vision. Pfff JMa JMa All the Way!

Actually, in my opinion, Bomb IS handsome, he's just so bad in acting (and well, perhaps he isn't naturally sweet and cute and adorable, or at the very least "dashing" - attitude wise) that he can't express it well through his looks. it's hard to explain, like you know how some of the older actors (take the Dragon Mafia guys for example) have this suave look, then sweet look - that their eyes just make them 10x more handsome depending on the situation? Bomb is the opposite of that. He's handsome already but his expression/emote ruins everything. I used to be of the opinion that James Ma lacks that skill of expressing himself or exuding an image in pictorials. but in the Ch3 Anniversary and his latest shots in his drama with Kim I see that he has improved a lot. 

OHOaddict

The Dahlia Goddess
From some angles Bomb is considered good looking but because I've seen no improvement in this guy for so long i just dislike him. Add his scandal too and im just eeekkkkkk